Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - bobrap - 2012-05-11

Quick question about tri-panel view. Is it intentional for the first box to overlap the image and cut off just a bit of the left side of the poster? Also, in music, switching panel layout with logo showing, the logo doesn't switch with the panel. Did I explain that OK?

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - kanedamgm - 2012-05-11

(2012-05-11, 16:32)kanedamgm Wrote:
(2012-05-11, 16:23)john.cord Wrote: Delete Addon does not help? I did not notice a intro video without the Intro Video Addon?

Ok I admit I didn't delete the add-onBig Grin but disabling it did nothing other than make it hang at start-up.

So uninstalling the xbmc intro movie addon doesn't stop nox from trying to play the video at startup

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - zag - 2012-05-12

Some custom yellow stars if anyone wants them. Just replace in \XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\media

Download

While I'm at it, does anyone know how to get the star rating on the music slim list view like in the low list? I was hoping to fit it in before the track length.

Was thinking something like this:

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Roman_V_M - 2012-05-12

Found a bug with TV Shows lowlist view. When info is enabled, for some shows "Studio:" is displayed as "Not rated" (though according to common logic it should be "no info" if there's indeed no info on a studio). But this is not all: when I press an "info" key, a studio logo on the info screen is displayed correctly. I haven't found any pattern: some studios are displayed correctly with both text after "Studio:" and a logo on the info screen, and some are "not rated" with correct logo on the info screen.

BTW: what about a codec flag instead of a source flag?

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-12

(2012-05-11, 22:37)kanedamgm Wrote:
(2012-05-11, 16:32)kanedamgm Wrote:
(2012-05-11, 16:23)john.cord Wrote: Delete Addon does not help? I did not notice a intro video without the Intro Video Addon?

Ok I admit I didn't delete the add-onBig Grin but disabling it did nothing other than make it hang at start-up.

So uninstalling the xbmc intro movie addon doesn't stop nox from trying to play the video at startup

of course it does. no addon = no intro video.
(2012-05-11, 22:31)bobrap Wrote: Quick question about tri-panel view. Is it intentional for the first box to overlap the image and cut off just a bit of the left side of the poster? Also, in music, switching panel layout with logo showing, the logo doesn't switch with the panel. Did I explain that OK?

no. screenshot. please.
(2012-05-11, 21:07)fungify Wrote:
(2012-05-11, 19:43)phil65 Wrote: you have to press m when inside visualisation screen and then enter the visualisation settings....
and you should set all radioboxes in artist slideshow plugin settings.
Great - that helped me get rid of the giant box in top. But I still only get a black screen instead of Artist Slideshow even though it is enabled in the same menu. Even when selecting 'Flip CD to show Artist Slideshow' I only get a black box.

FFY

"Flip CD..." doesn´t have anything to do with the background. there´s a seperate setting for that in the same menu.

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - bobrap - 2012-05-12

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - justcallmeandy - 2012-05-12

Hi,

Sorry to come on here just looking for help, but 3.0 (the latest GIT version) is behaving a bit unusually. I recently enabled dirty regions in XBMC, and when I'm in the confluence skin, my CPU cycles are nice and low, all works okay. If I switch to Aeon Nox 3.0, the cycles stay low - so far, so good. But if I then restart XBMC and 3.0 is the skin it starts with, the CPU cycles are extremely high, and the XBMC process doesn't seem to stop properly when I exit.

Any thoughts?

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - coolio99 - 2012-05-12

is this a bug? when i search a movie in global search addon and i find a movie. and i want to see the trailer about the movie it will not play..and it will not take me back to main menu after i hit trailer button.it work with another skin like T..AND CIRRIUs

another problem is that randomize button dont work if you have vpl playlist widget..it will not refresh

it work for regular movies

but this skin is the best...i tried them all

good work

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - fungify - 2012-05-12

(2012-05-12, 03:32)phil65 Wrote: "Flip CD..." doesn´t have anything to do with the background. there´s a seperate setting for that in the same menu.
I know - I mentioned it because Flip CD also uses Artist Slideshow and also just shows a black box - like the background. I thought it might help track why it doesn't work.

Another issue: Would anyone confirm whether this only happens at my side?
  • A movie is marked as watched
  • In movie section you've selected to view Not Watched only
  • Using global search to find a movie
  • If this movie is marked as not watched clicking the title in search result will take you to the correct movie, but if it is watched you'll instead be taken to the first unwatched movie in the filelist.

FFY

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Roman_V_M - 2012-05-12

BTW, TV show banners in lowlist are still truncated, though to a lesser degree.

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - hac_ - 2012-05-12

Hi,

Is it possible to make "Clear Cases" optional on Wall view? I don't care much for the extra "tabs" in the case blocking my CD cover art or TV posters.

And seems I found a bug, now playing widgets overlaps with the time & weather tab if the tab is set to the top right corner. Both the Extended Info: Normal and No -modes have same problem.
(Screenshot is from my monitor at a bigger resolution, but same happens with 1920x1080)

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - rolapinou - 2012-05-12

(2012-05-11, 19:43)phil65 Wrote: you have to press m when inside visualisation screen and then enter the visualisation settings....

Thanks Phil, this "M" key tip that I didn't know. It helped a lot but there's still a few things to be fixed.

Here are my settings for this menu :

And here are the result (with the extended info widget set to "rotating") :

As you can see, there are still information missing.

There is nothing on the "similar artist" pannel.
I had a message when setting the option "Enable extened info widget" to "rotating" that I needed to have extra-info file. I probably don't have it. What is this file like ? Can it be download automatically while scanning the music library ?
The top right part is still blank too.

Even though, setting the option to "default", there's still a blank square on the top left part of the screen. What kind of file is supposed to be displayed there ? Is there a missing file on my PC ?

Thanks for your help and for all your tips guys.

RE: [BETA] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Plirus - 2012-05-12

I guess I'm needing some help here. I've read through every post on here, but I still must be doing something wrong. I want to have a custom item on home screen for my unwatched television shows with a classic widget. I've set up my smart playlist like so.

Then I set up the custom item like this:

Now when I'm at the home screen this is what I get:

The background cycles art for latest episodes and selecting the item will pull up my unwatched episodes list as it should, but the widget never appears. I'm currently on latest git of 3.0. I'm not sure if there is a setting along the way I'm missing or what. I've tried a couple of different playlists, created entirely new playlists, but each time I can't get a widget to display. I am selecting the "Latest Episodes (VPL)" since my screenshot doesn't show that.