Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 (/showthread.php?tid=127670)

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - crimsonfury - 2012-05-15

What is the progress with MovieSets? I have a lot a lot a lot of movie sets and it just looks cleaner with this addon working...

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Bloksel - 2012-05-15

Great skin, but I miss the tv show logo's in low list view. Liked it how it looked in 2.0. I would prefer the logo above the low list, instead of the banner

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Crall - 2012-05-15

Quote:
(2012-05-14, 22:16)Crall Wrote: i have a question about the Live Tv part. In the menu (on the left side) when i press on Tv Channels in all other skins the channels change between my favorite channel list that i have in my dreambox (bouquet list in the dreambox) But in Aeon Nox nothig happens. I only get a list of all my channels. The addon i use is WIP (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=125232) but it works in all other skins supporting Live TV. And i cant find the Live Tv menu (for live tv settings) in system like all other skins have, were have you hidden it :-)

LiveTV only gets basic support for 3.0. live tv settings should appear when you have set a pvr client addon.
I have no idea concerning the addon atm (and it will be hard to test unless someone finances a dreambox Wink

Hi! I have set a PVR client addon but i cant find any live tv settings in the main system menu anyway....... But it could be my addon that still is WIP (but i works in Confluense).
A clone dreambox aint that expencive Wink http://www.mixeshop.com/new-sunray4-dm800-se-sr4-triple-tunner-with-wifi-sct-in-one-all-working-now_p776.html and you could find them even cheaper.
Loving the skin by the way. For me the only thing not working 100% is the live tv part (does not switch between the channel lists and the EPG time line.)

Regards

Crall

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - e2zippo - 2012-05-15

Been running Nox for a while now and I love it!

Having some problems switching between game-sets (NES,SNES,N64) in Rom Collection Browser though!

When using confluence I can switch by scrolling through the sets and then press enter, but in Nox I scroll between sets with enter, and there's no way of "applying" my selection?

I think I might just be doing it wrong, but it's really frustrating.

Did anyone get that? Smile

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - rolapinou - 2012-05-15

Nice work guys.
Can't wait for the final release

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - CutSickAss - 2012-05-15

(2012-05-14, 22:50)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-05-14, 22:38)fredphoesh Wrote:
(2012-05-14, 21:13)CutSickAss Wrote: Regarding the mouse cursor you could edit that yourself. I did it just now, you could download the result from here: Mouse cursor

Just unrar the contents to the Aeon Nox folder: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox.svn\
By editing the file Pointer.xml you can change the size of the cursor to fit your needs, just alter the width/height values, keeping the same ratio. You can use whatever cursor you want, just name it mouse1.png and place it in the media folder.

Thanks! I will try that tomorrow, though I will have to try translate that path info to Ubuntu lingo as I am running my HTPC on Ubuntu as it runs smoother...
tx
Mark.

In Ubuntu it will probably be the folder: $HOME/.xbmc/addons/skin.aeon.nox.svn/

@fredphoesh

Update: Better use this mouse pointer, it is the Confluence one, looks better: Mouse pointer

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - Kokonutcreme - 2012-05-15

Apologies for asking this question again.

In the Bigfan viewtype, you can select Thumb, Landscape and Clearart but not Logo any longer. It was a great viewtype to show off fanart and neatly display movie logos along the bottom.

Is this a permanent change? If so could you point me in the right direction to mod it so I can include logos for that view?

Also is it possible to edit the xml file so that I can increase the number of movie titles that have the New label overlay superimposed from the default?

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - liquidskin76 - 2012-05-15

Well done guys. Just had a quick look and things look/feel great.

Cheers!

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-15

(2012-05-15, 15:24)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Apologies for asking this question again.

In the Bigfan viewtype, you can select Thumb, Landscape and Clearart but not Logo any longer. It was a great viewtype to show off fanart and neatly display movie logos along the bottom.

Is this a permanent change? If so could you point me in the right direction to mod it so I can include logos for that view?

Also is it possible to edit the xml file so that I can increase the number of movie titles that have the New label overlay superimposed from the default?

1) re-added the logo option.
2) no, not possible. xbmc limitation.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - ReducedToZero - 2012-05-15

Hi Guys,

Having just noticed the 'Quick Nav' addition, I wanted to say, very cool! The 3.0.0 side bar, with Quick Nav, Now Playing and well thought out multi level settings options is very impressive and useable Smile

Thanks for all the hard work on 3.0.0 Nod

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - TeKo - 2012-05-15

Does the skin work with the latest Frodo nightly?

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - phil65 - 2012-05-15

(2012-05-15, 18:24)TeKo Wrote: Does the skin work with the latest Frodo nightly?

don´t know, we won´t give support for that at this moment. we´re focussing on eden for now.
(2012-05-15, 17:32)ReducedToZero Wrote: Hi Guys,

Having just noticed the 'Quick Nav' addition, I wanted to say, very cool! The 3.0.0 side bar, with Quick Nav, Now Playing and well thought out multi level settings options is very impressive and useable Smile

Thanks for all the hard work on 3.0.0 Nod

thx. really don´t know why i didn´t add that feature earlier...it was hidden in my git stashes for 2 months probably Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - CutSickAss - 2012-05-15

(2012-05-15, 18:24)TeKo Wrote: Does the skin work with the latest Frodo nightly?

Yes it works fine with the Frodo nightlies so far. There are some random crashes now and then, but those are most likely caused by the nightlies' unstable nature.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - bobrap - 2012-05-15

When looking at the status of tv shows, all of them show ended. This is the only skin I used that shows status, so, can't check if it's a scraper issue. Thanks again.

RE: [RELEASE CANDIDATE] Aeon Nox 3.0 - BigNoid - 2012-05-15

Thats information from the next aired script. If all shows are canceled it means the next aired script is not working. You can either turn it off in the skin settings or rebuild the next aired db in the add-on settings.