Kodi Community Forum
We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps (/showthread.php?tid=127791)

We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - crimsonfury - 2012-04-05

We need to thank each other for helping by giving a +1 Reputation to the helper! It helps distinguish who really helps a lot in this community not just who posts a lot.

Anyways... Thanks to a lot of you. If you help me from now on I will always try to +1 your rep! Wink

RE: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - xbmcfanboy0 - 2012-04-05

My problem with +1 rep is I don't see how to do it. I checked in Firefox in Windows and Safari in iPad and the functionality isn't visible to me. Does anyone else have this problem?

RE: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - Spaggi - 2012-04-05

Are you sure you're not just missing it? It's the small +/- Button under each message next to the "Find" Button

Nope. The +/- buttons aren't there.

RE: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - DJVege - 2012-04-05

You must be logged in to see it. Works for me in IE9 and safari on the the iPad.

I'm logged in to make this reply. I wonder if it's because I'm a Junior Member.

RE: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - Jesman - 2012-04-05

Since I also can't see it and I'm also a Junior member I think that is the reason, also it seems logical that not every new user can crash the reputation of other users.

Yes. Thank you. Someone else with this exact issue. I think membership in "junior member" is preventing +/- rep visibility. My understanding is that only +rep is only allowed on the forums in general. If my understanding is correct, then preventing reputation crash is a non-issue.

RE: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - KRKA01 - 2012-04-05

I'm also a junior member and i have the +/- button

@KRKA01 You're a Junior Member joined in September 2011. Perhaps the recent change to the new forums is the culprit. I joined 2 weeks ago.

RE: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - KRKA01 - 2012-04-05

(2012-04-05, 14:28)xbmcfanboy0 Wrote: @KRKA01 You're a Junior Member joined in September 2011. Perhaps the recent change to the new forums is the culprit. I joined 2 weeks ago.

I guess it could be the reason.

RE: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - xbmcfanboy0 - 2012-04-06

Where is the best place to report forum issues?

RE: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - crimsonfury - 2012-04-06

(2012-04-06, 10:19)xbmcfanboy0 Wrote: Where is the best place to report forum issues?

I would probably say the general help support for your OS....

You have been here only 2 weeks and already have a rep +3?! What gives?! Jk good job!

RE: We all need to thank each other with +1 Reps - xbmcfanboy0 - 2012-04-23

The problem with seeing +rep has been resolved. Not sure exactly when or what changed but the functionality is visible for me now.