Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] myTV - TV Guide Script (with pluginsnew script) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] myTV - TV Guide Script (with pluginsnew script) (/showthread.php?tid=12895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-05-23

thanks. i've changed the url in the above post. should be ok now.

- B4tm4n - 2006-05-23

(majortom @ may 23 2006,09:16 Wrote:thanks again for all your effort.... the script is indeed on xbmcscripts... but it is not downloadable.... just opens the same page over and over....  :-(

tries clicking on the "this script is broken" button but the button is broken....lol comedy
still can`t download it from xbmcscripts.

thanks b4tm4n.

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-05-23

i dont know whats going on, works fine for me ?

i've dl it from the any link on this page.

mytv v1.13 on xbmcscripts.com

- smuto - 2006-05-23

mayby we must wait longer than u
Quote:the document is being edited/updated by an user and is unavailable at this moment.

- B4tm4n - 2006-05-23

its working now. :thumbsup:

cheers b4tm4n.

ps. great app i use it all the time.

- B4tm4n - 2006-06-02

a question for bigbellybilly.

would it be possible to re-arrange the order of the channels through the gui, without having to edit the dat file ?

some thing like, highlight a channel then move it up, down, to the top or to the bottom. then move on to another channel etc, untill done, then save the file.

i don`t know wether it is even possible to code this in python or not.

cheers b4tm4n.

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-06-02

it is something i've had on my own wish list for a while, as ideally everything should be configurable via the gui.

i had thought of doing it with a pop up window with 2 lists, onwhich you moved them from one side to the other or something like that?

has anyone found the new number of rows visible useful on 720/1080 displays at all ?

i'm actually working on a new script at moment, so this will be a back burner job.

- Livin - 2006-06-23

i have not used the script in a few month (many builds ago) and it was working fine then. but now...

it looks like the cache folder is filling up and there is .dat files that are current.

datasource is zap2it, user/pw is current

thanks for the help!

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-06-23

go into the config menu and clear cache. that will delete all listing data files causing it to redownload fresh data.

if you think that the data is ok, it could be that the text isnt being drawn on the programme buttons, the prog. desc at the top implies the data should is ok. has there been a xbmc change fix for buttons ?

i've avoided updating xbmc for a couple of months now cos of all the changes going on. have you recently updated xbmc since you last saw mytv working ?

- jj5768 - 2006-06-23

hi - just to confirm builds and so on - i`m running the 18th june build and have no issues.

one of the guys over on the mc360 skin forum has changed the mytv skin so that it fits with the new mc360 skin and it seems to work well (although i think he hardcoded references from the skin into the script as you cant pull out individual graphics fom the compiled skin graphics file)

note - there is a seperate discussion going on about the fonts recently changing in pmiii and has affected some python scripts (messed up list control...) maybe similoar effect here ?

- Livin - 2006-06-23

bbb,
can you try the 6/21 build... that might be the issue since i have not used mytv in many months. the mytv install was new as of yesterday when i tried this.

btw... the newer builds are much faster too... i think they cleaned up a lot of code.

- sollie - 2006-06-23

i heard some people talking about a fontchange in pm3. i think they said font13 doesnt exsist anymore. maybe thats the reason. maybe not coz i am a noob.

sollie.

ps: choce removed some fonts last week.

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-06-23

the default epg font is font14, if thats gone, you can change it to another from the config menu.
however, the next/prev page indicators ^ v and < > are hard coded to font13.

why have they removed these fonts? we cant make all scripts just based on font12 !

- Livin - 2006-06-24

they have changed the font names - they now actually make more sense.

... bbb, can you update the script to be 2.0 compliant?

- sollie - 2006-06-24

i was almost right, font14 and font18 doesnt exsist anymore.

sollie.