Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] myTV - TV Guide Script (with pluginsnew script) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Program Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=151)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] myTV - TV Guide Script (with pluginsnew script) (/showthread.php?tid=12895)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

- warius - 2006-10-17

I'll give another go at explaining these events properly, just to be on the safe side Smile

Say I'm sitting past midnight on July 10th.

Looking at the existing source (nettavisen.no) via their webinterface, if you query what's on TV today (July 10th), it will display the morning shows as the first for the actual date you are quering. Now, what makes this all wrong, is that the timeline didn't start at 00:00, and continues past midnight and displays the shows that start the next date (ex: a show that starts 01:30 - July 11th) as the same date.

Furthermore, you can see this in your script if you now scroll forward to morning (July 11th), the shows start again, and if you now scroll past midnight (making it July 12th) it's actually correct. (I'm guessing because your script handles this correct)

When you then query for info at a specific date after midnight (say 00:30 July 11th), data/information for shows at the actual date is not available, since this was included in the previous date only (July 10th). The problem being that the source operates with a relatively random timeline, and not from 00:00-24:00.

If you already got me the first time, I'm guessing I look like a dick right now, but I'll take my chances Rolleyes

toodles
warius

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-10-17

I can see the that shome of the shows are repeated from end of current day on the next days page.

I'll have a think about it. might be best to switch sites.
The most suitable ones are those where we can see the whole day and access the day directly, with a single url.

- Freddo - 2006-10-17

BBB, i think the recent addition of topupanytime channels to the lineup on radiotimes might have scupped that data source, I was trying to schedule a recording on BBCnews24 earlier to my nebula card and it kept making a recording on anytime instead of BBCnews24. Sorry I cant post screenshots or anything but I'll do some more thorough investigation later if the problem isn't immedietly apparent to you.

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-10-17

sounds like the Nebula channel codes have changed. Could you let me have an updated list so the translation lookup in the Nebula SaveProgramme module can be updated ?

If you delete the Channels_radiotimes.dat - it will re-download a new version, which might also have new/updated channels in it ?

thanks
BBB

- jj5768(2) - 2006-10-17

Hum.. yea.. seems that the LCN codes for freeview have changed about dur to the launch of the new channel 5 channels (Life and US).
Im not around to get access, but i seem to remember there was a wiki page or somehting with them listed... i`ll have a hunt and see what i can find, and update when i can...

- warius - 2006-10-17

BigBellyBilly Wrote:I'll have a think about it. might be best to switch sites.
The most suitable ones are those where we can see the whole day and access the day directly, with a single url.

This link shows today and the rest of the week, for a specific channel (in this case TVNorge), you can't use that can you?

- jj5768(2) - 2006-10-24

Ok - updated the nebula module for those who need it...

http://www.uploading.com/files/REVC7TMT/Nebula.py.html

It should work - but not had chance to test, and includes the new Five Channels

if you notice anything recording wrongly, or if it says LCN code not found, check the values in the nebula module vs. the wiki page below which is usually upto date...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_terrestrial_television_in_the_United_Kingdom

All thats left to do is investigate the new series link on the upgraded server software Big Grin

How do you set up mytv for sydney - dunnydoor - 2006-11-03

Hi,

i'm very new to this but i am trying to workout how to get mytv working.

can anyone tell me step by step instruction on how to get it to work for Sydney. All i have is my xbox connected to my network that has access to the net do i need anything else? or should i be able to stream it across my network.

cheers

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-11-03

I suggest reading the 'readme' file that comes with it....
But, it's simple really, you just start it, select AusRSS (I've also fixed AusTV for next version) then it downloads all the channels/data from that datasource and --- thats it !

If you have one of its supported TV cards, you can pick that at startup too.
You can also stream videos/recordings across your network.

I can only assume you've done that and got stuck somewhere ?

MyTV v1.14b With Telkku.com does Not work. - realjobe - 2006-11-05

Hi there.

I just wanted to say that This marvellous TV guide stopped working with Telkku.com site few weeks ago. Nyt i got only "No programme" so that might mean that Telkku has changed some Web-interfaces as well..

- Is there chance to select what channels I want to see, not all the selection?

Thank You.

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-11-07

i'll check the datasource for that site. thanks for letting me know.

If anyone knows of any other datasources that may be broken, usually due to due to site layout changes, let me know so I can fix and include them along with the others I've fixed.

Cheers
BBB

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-11-07

To fix the 'Telkku' datasource:

edit the file, goto line 62, change the ':' (colon) in the regular expression to a '.' (period) and it should now work.

- omatase - 2006-11-08

does myTV have a home page or another means by which I can learn about its features and intended purpose? It sounds like something I would like to use but I'm not sure what its capabilities are.

- BigBellyBilly - 2006-11-08

it can view tv listings as provided by custom datasources for each country and can setup recordings to a few tv cards.

the supplied readme file explains in more detail..

xbmcscripts.com is it's home

the forum is the knowledge base.

- realjobe - 2006-11-08

BigBellyBilly Wrote:To fix the 'Telkku' datasource:

edit the file, goto line 62, change the ':' (colon) in the regular expression to a '.' (period) and it should now work.

I'm sorry, but there is so many , and : marks..
findRe = re.compile("<b>(\d\d:\d\d) (.*?)</b>(?:.*?)>(.*?)<", re.DOTALL + re.MULTILINE + re.IGNORECASE)

Can yoy give me the correct line 62 of telkku.py?
Smile