Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-09-27

(2014-09-27, 22:22)RonnieG3 Wrote: Hey vbat. Just noticed scraping for keywords with TMDb works fine, but when i switch to the MC scraper, no keywords pulled from IMDb.

Fix in place for the next release. Thanks IMDB for changing your webpages....again.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Dirki - 2014-10-01

I do not find the option to deactivate displaying the protocol (anymore). How could I deactivate it?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-10-01

Sorry, what protocols? or do you mean the Log?

Very sorry, the log, yes: http://i.imgur.com/DFwLc3n.png

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-10-01

Tv Log's are enabled/disabled from Tv Preferences -> General / Scraper Tab, center bottom of this tab. Display log after scraping episodes
Movie Log's are enabled/disabled from Movie Preferences -> General Tab. first column, third down. Display log after scraping

Alright, found it, many thanks, vbat99.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-10-03

New Release.

Media Companion 3.603b

A few new features are in the release. Fanart.TV has been incorporated for Movies. Now you can AutoScrape Clear Art, Logo's, etc, but that's not all. There's a new Fanart.Tv tab for the Movie section where you view and select the different offered art for the selected.
Suggested users check Images from Fanart.Tv

Here's the list of New Features.
  • General - Default artwork selection changed to Frodo and onwards for new installs.
  • Movie - Fully integrated Fanart.Tv artwork into Auto-Scraping, Batch Rescrape and new Fanart.Tv Tab
  • Movie - Added option scraping from IMDB, to select the Primary Plot, not the biggest plot.
  • Movie - Added list of Genre's to Movie browser. Right-click the Genre field to open selectable Genre's. Allows for Custom Genre's by adding a text file called genres.txt to the Settings folder. Refresh Genre List from Tools heading.
  • Movie - Added option to Configure Movie Filters, Check/UnCheck All filters.
  • Movie - Scrape artwork (ClearArt) from Fanart.Tv. Auto-Scrape, Batch ReScrape, and Fanart.Tv Tab. Movies must be in individual folders.

So, Here's the Download Link for MC 3.603b

Revision History

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - RonnieG3 - 2014-10-04

Hey vbat!

OUTSTANDING release!!! Thanks again for "keeping the dream alive" so to speak!!

I do have a question - Next to the Filters there is an "M" and if you click it, it changes to "S". What is it for? What are the differences?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-10-04

Hi RonnieG3

"M" is for Multiple. IE Filters by multiple selected items for that filter. And "S", you guess, is by Single selected item.
Just checked, but can't find an entry in MC Documents for the Filter's section. Add another job to the list.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - RonnieG3 - 2014-10-04

Ah. That makes so much sense, LOL.

Thanks again, Dear Sir. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-10-04

Ha! Flattery will get you everywhere. LOL.

Cheers.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - bobrap - 2014-10-05

Hey, Rob. Been trying out the latest release and found a little glitch. When viewing tv episodes, this is what I'm getting now. Actors are cut off the right side of the screen. As always, thanks for the new release. Fanart.tv
is a great new feature!

With 3602

With 3603

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-10-05

(2014-10-05, 22:39)bobrap Wrote: Hey, Rob. Been trying out the latest release and found a little glitch. When viewing tv episodes, this is what I'm getting now. Actors are cut off the right side of the screen. As always, thanks for the new release. Fanart.tv
is a great new feature!

With 3602

With 3603

Hi Bobrap.

Yep, a Gui blip I didn't catch. Fix in place for the next release, very soon.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - bobrap - 2014-10-05

(2014-10-05, 22:55)vbat99 Wrote:
(2014-10-05, 22:39)bobrap Wrote: Hey, Rob. Been trying out the latest release and found a little glitch. When viewing tv episodes, this is what I'm getting now. Actors are cut off the right side of the screen. As always, thanks for the new release. Fanart.tv
is a great new feature!

With 3602

With 3603

Hi Bobrap.

Yep, a Gui blip I didn't catch. Fix in place for the next release, very soon.

Outstanding! Can I ask for a small favor? For my movies I use "Bluray" and "DVD" instead of BDRip, DVDRip, etc. Any chance you can add those to source type so I don't have to edit settings with each new release? Thanks.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-10-05

(2014-10-05, 23:11)bobrap Wrote: Outstanding! Can I ask for a small favor? For my movies I use "Bluray" and "DVD" instead of BDRip, DVDRip, etc. Any chance you can add those to source type so I don't have to edit settings with each new release? Thanks.

Added "Bluray" and "DVD" to source list. Not removing BDRip or DVDRip, as these are still relevant source types.