Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - ztrust - 2014-11-20

@NeonLightning
(2014-11-20, 01:14)NeonLightning Wrote: was more wondering if there was an option to go through and rename all shows episodes that aren't named right

Check out Filebot awesome once its set up

hey Vbat.
I have a long standing issue its not realle a problem more a minor annoyance.
Actor images do not show in mc for movies even though only display local actors is unchecked, so to make sure they are scraped I have to go to edit movie and there they show up

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-11-20

(2014-11-20, 22:01)ztrust Wrote: hey Vbat.
I have a long standing issue its not realle a problem more a minor annoyance.
Actor images do not show in mc for movies even though only display local actors is unchecked, so to make sure they are scraped I have to go to edit movie and there they show up

I'll take a look at this, think I know what I've done....

Fix will be in next release, when sorted.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - ztrust - 2014-11-21

you never stop !
Thank you Wink

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-11-21

@ztrust

Just found it and fix in place for next release. Done.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - ztrust - 2014-11-21

awesome ;D

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Dirki - 2014-11-21

Quote: What does this message mean: http://i.imgur.com/CquRWWA.png

Means the file trying to be written to is locked, or an issue occurred trying to download the image from IMDB.
Not something to be concerned about. It's left over error checking code.
Alright, can one switch off those messages?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-11-21

Sorry, It's hard-coded in. Was put there to try and figure out what was causing the issue.

Your on the latest Media Companion release? MC3.609b? Was hoping I'd fixed that issue of occurring.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Dirki - 2014-11-21

Yes, the that version I use. Alright, it is not that inconvenient, may be you will have fixed it in the next version.

Many thanks, vbat99

Er...sorry for asking again, is there may be a way now I can MC make scrape movie titles containing ä,ü,ö,ß correctly or at all?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - ztrust - 2014-11-22

hey Vbat.
I was hoping for a little help regarding something I do not know how to do.
In custom commands it says it can tell xbmc/kodi to update library how do I add that command ?
I have no idea even where to start.
and if i add it in the main program will mc_com update xbmc on new files, since I use an automated pc that runs mc_com every 30 minutes it would be cool if it told my other pc to update xbmc library is this possible

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - scott967 - 2014-11-22

Is it possible to export a group of movies nfos in xbmc movie xml format for import in Kodi? The main menu "export" tab seems designed to do this but don't see how to do it? Or maybe it is to be developed?

scott s.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2014-11-22

(2014-11-21, 21:22)Dirki Wrote: Yes, the that version I use. Alright, it is not that inconvenient, may be you will have fixed it in the next version.

Many thanks, vbat99

Er...sorry for asking again, is there may be a way now I can MC make scrape movie titles containing ä,ü,ö,ß correctly or at all?

Not yet, sorry. Interesting thing is, I can scrape movie titles containing those characters, so am having a bit of a hard time figuring out why your not able to.

(2014-11-22, 00:54)ztrust Wrote: hey Vbat.
I was hoping for a little help regarding something I do not know how to do.
In custom commands it says it can tell xbmc/kodi to update library how do I add that command ?
I have no idea even where to start.
and if i add it in the main program will mc_com update xbmc on new files, since I use an automated pc that runs mc_com every 30 minutes it would be cool if it told my other pc to update xbmc library is this possible
Custom commands are for adding batch or script files, that run commands outside of Media Companion. There are method's to signal an XBMC install to do a library update, but sorry, I do not know them off-hand.
Google Json xbmc library update or such.

(2014-11-22, 02:11)scott967 Wrote: Is it possible to export a group of movies nfos in xbmc movie xml format for import in Kodi? The main menu "export" tab seems designed to do this but don't see how to do it? Or maybe it is to be developed?

scott s.
The export tab is suppose to export a single file that, that can then be imported into XBMC. Unfortunately, I am not sure if this is up-to-date with Gotham/Helix, or still working.

If you are on Gotham or Helix, I suggest setting movie content and set the XBMC scraper to Local Information Onlhy, so XBMC/Kodi will only retrieve movie information from your scraped nfo files.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Dirki - 2014-11-22

Thank you, vbat99.

Quote:Not yet, sorry. Interesting thing is, I can scrape movie titles containing those characters, so am having a bit of a hard time figuring out why your not able to.
Oops, yes, that is very understandable. Strange, why does it work with XBMC? May be there is anything I could change on my system, but...

Alright, many thanks again.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - jackhulk - 2014-11-22

Only just discovered MC thanks to Scott967, and it's awesome! I've long since needed to use a media editor, but could never get to grips with the others I tried, or they was missing features needed, all of which MC provides me. Particularly loving the ability to scrape and added new info to existing XBMC nfo and of course the XBMC link sync! Well just trying to say big thanks to Billyad2000 and developers.

Is it possible to set MC to scrape the set artwork from Tmdb when it's scraping set name, and then save that art to a single folder? This is a good feature of tinyMediaManager as it would download set artwork when scraping set name, but would be great if I could set up MC to do the same.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - mborland - 2014-11-23

(2014-11-20, 14:17)Dirki Wrote: How can one show Christmas movies only?

I do that. I have a folder called #Christmas, and put the movies into a SET called #Christmas. The reason I use the # is it moves the Set to the top of the movie list. Works like a charm. Same for #kids movies, or anything else you care to do.

Multi-part now works like a charm. Thanks vbat

Nod

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - clubwerks - 2014-11-23

Am I going to need to rename my trailers from movie-trailer.mov in order for MC to find them? I searched for some kind of checkbox to enable this type of trailer, but I couldn't find anything. Thanks.