Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-08-22

So error appears just as you start Movie Batch Wizard? or you see a couple of movies being scraped first.

Just working on the Rescrape routine now, trying to speed it up a bit.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - RonnieG3 - 2015-08-22

Just after I start. Once I select the Wizard, the Box pops up. After I select "yes" to continue, then the Wizard appears.

(2015-08-22, 10:37)RonnieG3 Wrote: Just after I start. Once I select the Wizard, the Box pops up. After I select "yes" to continue, then the Wizard appears.

Just a thought, select one movie, then try open the wizard.

(2015-08-22, 11:53)vbat99 Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 10:37)RonnieG3 Wrote: Just after I start. Once I select the Wizard, the Box pops up. After I select "yes" to continue, then the Wizard appears.

Same Thing. Tried with single selection and multiple. It feels like when you go print something in MS Word and you get the error message that says the borders are outside the margins, do want to continue.

(2015-08-22, 13:41)RonnieG3 Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 11:53)vbat99 Wrote:

Same Thing. Tried with single selection and multiple. It feels like when you go print something in MS Word and you get the error message that says the borders are outside the margins, do want to continue.
PM send, but confusing. Pm me a link to updated config.xml and I'll see if something in your config may be causing this error when selecting Batch Rescrape Wizard.

PM'd. Thanks again.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-08-23

(2015-08-22, 23:07)RonnieG3 Wrote: PM'd. Thanks again.

That's got me beat. Tests perfectly with my setup and your config.

All I can suggest is to extract MC to a clean folder, preferably in the root folder of a drive, and set it up as you prefer, and test again.

Checked the code, and nothing is called that has an index before the Batch Wizard form opens.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - RonnieG3 - 2015-08-23

(2015-08-23, 00:05)vbat99 Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 23:07)RonnieG3 Wrote: PM'd. Thanks again.

That's got me beat. Tests perfectly with my setup and your config.

All I can suggest is to extract MC to a clean folder, preferably in the root folder of a drive, and set it up as you prefer, and test again.

Checked the code, and nothing is called that has an index before the Batch Wizard form opens.

Weird. Well I thank you again. Will Re-extract and rebuild config manually instead of copying over.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - marhutchy - 2015-08-23

So, i just did some reading up on what folder.jpg is.
It's the image that protrudes from the folder icon, right?

I saw an option that saves posters as folder.jpg. How do I get one for each folder now, seeing that I already scraped all folders before enabling that option?

EDIT:
I found out how to download folder.jpg for each show. Do this by downloading missing art, however, I can only do this for each show, not batch Sad

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-08-23

(2015-08-23, 17:14)marhutchy Wrote: So, i just did some reading up on what folder.jpg is.

I saw an option that saves posters as folder.jpg. How do I get one for each folder now, seeing that I already scraped all folders before enabling that option?

EDIT:
I found out how to download folder.jpg for each show. Do this by downloading missing art, however, I can only do this for each show, not batch Sad

Use the TV Batch Rescraper Wizard, and select Posters. As long as the option is selected to not overwrite existing images, it should just zip through saving the folder.jpg.

folder.jpg is viewed from with XBMC/Kodi, when you enter file mode (not Library). XBMC/Kodi will display a an image for a folder, if it contains a folder.jpg file.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - marhutchy - 2015-08-23

(2015-08-23, 20:02)vbat99 Wrote:
(2015-08-23, 17:14)marhutchy Wrote: So, i just did some reading up on what folder.jpg is.

EDIT:

Use the TV Batch Rescraper Wizard, and select Posters. As long as the option is selected to not overwrite existing images, it should just zip through saving the folder.jpg.

folder.jpg is viewed from with XBMC/Kodi, when you enter file mode (not Library). XBMC/Kodi will display a an image for a folder, if it contains a folder.jpg file.

I tried that and it didn't work Sad
I have 110 series, I just right-clicked each and search for missing art.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - vbat99 - 2015-08-24

I'll check the batch rescrape wizard code.

(2015-08-24, 00:16)vbat99 Wrote: I'll check the batch rescrape wizard code.

Fixed for the next release.
Note: You need to have the two options for
Save folder.jpg in Series folder
& Save folder.jpg in Season folders if folders exist. selected.

In the TV Batch Rescrape Wizard, If you select Posters, only the Series folder.jpg is saved.
Selecting Season Art, will ensure folder.jpg is save to existing SeasonXX folders.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - bobrap - 2015-08-24

Hey, Rob. Have a quick question about rebuild/rewrite nfos. In the movie section, rebuild nfos will rewrite the correct location of actors. Meaning if they were originally stored on c:\actors, the nfo showed c:\actors. If I move the actors folder to d:\actors and rebuild the nfo files, thay are changed to show the new location (as set in movie preferences). Is rewrite nfos in the TV section supposed to work the same? Not working for me if it is supposed to.

Have you given anymore thought to adding akas titles from IMDB to the "Scrape the following from IMDB" when using TMDB scraper? Thanks.

Hey bobrap.

Ive just been working in the tv batch rescrape section, but will have to familiarize myself with the rewrite option as havent a clue how this works. Will get back to you on this.

Refresh my memory on the akas titles thing again. My mind goes off on tangents when im coding, just like ive rewritten code in the tv artwork section to improve speed, and reduce downloading images if not overwriting.