Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - KidKiwi - 2016-02-27

(2016-02-26, 10:13)vbat99 Wrote: And is kidkiwi one of us in NZ?

I understand and think it's a good idea. Actually, just pushed the new option up to the code-base, so it will be available in the next release.
So, new option. Movie - New option to save scraped runtime into <durationinseconds>.
Will be in Movie Preferences, General tab.

Cheers
Yes...one is a fellow kiwi. Smile You're in CC aren't you? I'm in PN

Thanks for adding this option. Should make life within MC less of a manual affair in my particular situation.

Keep up the great work.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-02-27

No prob, was logical to have that option in MC.

Btw, I'm in HB, Hueyhq is in CC.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - KidKiwi - 2016-02-27

(2016-02-27, 02:24)vbat99 Wrote: Btw, I'm in HB, Hueyhq is in CC.

I knew someone was in CC. At least you're in the right island Smile

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2016-02-27

The movie side fits the width of the screen. You just scroll down to see the list. TV is wider than the screen, thus scroll right...scroll down. Hope i explained this ok.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-02-27

Can't be the dpi that is causing that?

I tested and tested to make sure TV fitted the width.

OK, need to check again. It should have looked just like the movie wall.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - marhutchy - 2016-02-27

Does the movie batch rescraper only rescrape the movies that are currently filtered?

Also, I keep getting this error during the batch rescrape.

Code:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Media_Companion.MovieSetInfo.Assign(MovieSetInfo from)
   at Media_Companion.ComboList.Assign(ComboList From)
   at Media_Companion.Movie.UpdateMovieCache()
   at Media_Companion.Movie.UpdateCaches()
   at Media_Companion.Movie.RescrapeSpecific(RescrapeList rl)
   at Media_Companion.Movies.BatchRescrapeSpecific(List`1 NfoFilenames, RescrapeList rl)
   at Media_Companion.Form1.BatchRescrape()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Media_Companion.Form1.CallSubByName(String SubName)
   at Media_Companion.Form1.BckWrkScnMovies_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

And now I don't where I should start the rescrape. I guess I just have to rescrape everything again?

EDIT
I've narrowed it down to 2 movies: Frozen and Wall-E.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2016-02-27

Seems the TV wall view was me. When I start MC I have the problem. I have to change to widowed mode and then back to full screen and then it's fine. The pop up menu doesn't work quite right. Change "movie" poster doesn't work and obviously one can't play a season Smile. Don't know if you want to mess with these.

(2016-02-27, 16:49)bobrap Wrote: Seems the TV wall view was me. When I start MC I have the problem. I have to change to widowed mode and then back to full screen and then it's fine. The pop up menu doesn't work quite right. Change "movie" poster doesn't work and obviously one can't play a season Smile. Don't know if you want to mess with these.

That is interesting, as MC first measures the width of the page to calculate how many posters it can fit along before starting a new line.
I wonder why, with the high dpi it's getting something wrong.

As for the pop-up menu, that should not have been there. Careless on my behalf, and the problem with copying code from Movies and manipulating it to work for TV.
Will address that issue soon.

Thanks. Are you having any trouble getting posters from TMDB? Can you also have a look at the alternate nfo viewer. I'm unable to set the directory. Had to edit the config file.

Yes, tmdb issue has been advised and trying to finish other fixes and get a new release out.

Spotted couldn't select web browser, so will add alt nfo editor to the fix it list

Thank you, sir. Smile

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - marhutchy - 2016-02-27

(2016-02-27, 08:08)vbat99 Wrote: Can't be the dpi that is causing that?

(2016-02-27, 12:44)marhutchy Wrote: Does the movie batch rescraper only rescrape the movies that are currently filtered?

Code:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at Media_Companion.Movies.BatchRescrapeSpecific(List`1 NfoFilenames, RescrapeList rl)
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Media_Companion.Form1.BckWrkScnMovies_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

And now I don't where I should start the rescrape. I guess I just have to rescrape everything again?

EDIT

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-02-28

(2016-02-27, 23:48)marhutchy Wrote:
(2016-02-27, 08:08)vbat99 Wrote: Can't be the dpi that is causing that?

(2016-02-27, 12:44)marhutchy Wrote: Does the movie batch rescraper only rescrape the movies that are currently filtered?

Code:

EDIT

I do not believe it will only run over the filtered movies, but would need to check and test.

As for the error message. You may need to be a full refresh, then run Movie Set ID check.

Trying to get a new build up to counter the TMDB issue, so I don't have time to check the movieset section right now.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2016-02-28

New Release.

Media Companion 3.645b

- Fix for scraping from TMDb, bug fixes and one new option.

New:
  • Movie - New option to save scraped run time into <durationinseconds>.

Fixed:
  • Movie - Change MC TMDb API key to Kodi key temporarily, fixes scraping artwork from TMDb.
  • MC - Allow Crtl-A for multi-line textboxes.
  • Preferences - Fix blunder when general and common tabs were merged.
  • TV - Fix wall Context Menu.

And, Please, if you experience any crashes, post up an Issue on Media Companion's site

Feedback would be appreciated.

Download Link for MC 3.645b x86 & MC 3.645b x64

Revision History

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - bobrap - 2016-02-28

Rob, tried the latest and TMDB scraping works, but, I don't see any change in the TV wall context. Should I be able to change a show poster from the wall context menu?