Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2019-07-23

(2019-07-23, 10:39)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-23, 10:31)vbat99 Wrote: Not something I can whip up at this time. But I will add this at a later stage.
a great pity atm  Confused
looking forward to this implementation.

Sorry, time is against me at present, I have limited time to do coding these days, hopefully that will change in a months time.

Media Companion V3.7.3.4 - issue with mult-episodes - Ozpeg - 2019-07-25

I have just moved from MEdiaElch to Media Camp[anion and am very impressed with it

However, when scraping my TV shows I get a report that certain episodes (namely multi-episodes S01#01-E02) can't be scraped/loaded

I have tried different formats but can't seem to find a way to successfully scrape them

Is this a known issue, or do I have to name the episodes in a particular way >

RE: Media Companion V3.7.3.4 - issue with mult-episodes - vbat99 - 2019-07-25

(2019-07-25, 09:08)Ozpeg Wrote: I have just moved from MEdiaElch to Media Camp[anion and am very impressed with it

However, when scraping my TV shows I get a report that certain episodes (namely multi-episodes S01#01-E02) can't be scraped/loaded

I have tried different formats but can't seem to find a way to successfully scrape them

Multi-Episode naming is usually in the format
S01E01E2E03... etc

I hope that is of help.

RE: Media Companion V3.7.3.4 - issue with mult-episodes - Ozpeg - 2019-07-25

(2019-07-25, 09:54)vbat99 Wrote:
(2019-07-25, 09:08)Ozpeg Wrote: I have just moved from MEdiaElch to Media Camp[anion and am very impressed with it

Multi-Episode naming is usually in the format
S01E01E2E03... etc

I hope that is of help. 
Thanks vbat99

I just renamed the episode, and re-scraped the TV Show but am still getting an error that the show could not be loaded

"WARNING: This episode nfo: T:\Star Trek Enterprise\Season 1\S01E01E02 - Broken Bow.nfo - could not be loaded"

I have even deleted the current NFO and re-scraped the information again - still getting the same issue

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - scott967 - 2019-07-26

Dump the pre-Frodo stuff?

So I like to use the movie filters.  One option is "missing poster"  But since I don't have any pre-Frodo posters when I set this filter all movies are returned.  I kind of doubt anyone is still maintaining Eden XBMC?  So maybe get rid of the "pre-Frodo" options including for the "missing poster" filter?

scott s.

Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2019-07-26

Does anyone know what version xbmc4xbox is up to? Are they up to Frodo or above or is that now a dead duck

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Ozpeg - 2019-07-26

scott967

Do you mean to delete all images, nfo's etc., from the TV shows and re-scrape ?

RE: Media Companion V3.7.3.4 - issue with mult-episodes - vbat99 - 2019-07-26

(2019-07-25, 11:37)Ozpeg Wrote: Thanks vbat99

I just renamed the episode, and re-scraped the TV Show but am still getting an error that the show could not be loaded

"WARNING: This episode nfo: T:\Star Trek Enterprise\Season 1\S01E01E02 - Broken Bow.nfo - could not be loaded"

I have even deleted the current NFO and re-scraped the information again - still getting the same issue

That is weird.

Can you upload the nfo somewhere, and pm me the link to the nfo. I need to see that file to figure out what is happening.
Also, what scraper source have you selected to TV Series? TVDb or TMDb?
Maybe also upload your config.xml and pm me the link to that also.

Thanks

PS, Scott is talking about the scraping of Pre-Frodo version of Kodi data in Media Companion, not to do with your issue.

Cheers

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Ozpeg - 2019-07-27

vbat99,

Sent you the info you asked for.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Edworld - 2019-07-27

vbat99,

For some reason, blurays with 1 audio channel come back as 0 on nfo file. It is a PCM track

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2019-07-28

(2019-07-27, 08:42)Ozpeg Wrote: vbat99,

Thanks, will be looking into it today.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2019-07-28

(2019-07-27, 08:42)Ozpeg Wrote: vbat99,

Thanks, but only given link to the the s01e01e02 nfo, no config.xml.
But just tested with my debug build, and it scraped in with no error.

Please PM me the config.xml for I can verify with your settings.
Also, can you advise the location you have Media Companion extracted to please.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - vbat99 - 2019-07-30

(2019-07-27, 17:23)Edworld Wrote: vbat99,

For some reason, blurays with 1 audio channel come back as 0 on nfo file. It is a PCM track

Hi @Edworld

Will need a sample to test against.

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Ozpeg - 2019-08-01

I've just noticed that when exporting my movie collection (762) to the Movie List - Movie Card Filter that more than half of the movies don't have an outline.

When I check the movie on TMDB there is an "overview" which I thought would be the equivalent. Or is the "overview" on TMDB the 'Plot" ?

​​​​​​​If there is no outline in TMDB would it be possible to pick up thr outline from IMDB instead ? Or is there a setting for "outline" that I've missed in MC ?

RE: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Ozpeg - 2019-08-01

Please ignore my last message - i think i just found an option in Movie preferences