Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - cyphrmedic - 2013-02-20

Hey, Great program but one little issue when I attempt to run the TV show Export as an Advanced Show Display the result file is missing all artwork, the folder that was created as well is empty aside from the default image that say no artwork available or whatever. Any ideas?

Thanks

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - vbat99 - 2013-02-23

New Release available

MC V3.548b

Check Download page for New Features and Fixed issues

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - BesterH - 2013-02-23

When I put (%S) in my movie rename I get a couple of parenthesis. What am I supposed to get?

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - jeanbraye - 2013-02-23

Nice release working good ;-)

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - vbat99 - 2013-02-23

(2013-02-23, 14:04)BesterH Wrote: When I put (%S) in my movie rename I get a couple of parenthesis. What am I supposed to get?

I believe if you have any of "Cam","Screener" etc, as per Mov Pref>Advance Video Source list in the original movie title, this is copied to the new title with %S

(2013-02-23, 15:05)jeanbraye Wrote: Nice release working good ;-)

Hi jeanbraye

I've got to say, if it wasn't for your re-vamping of the Movie section layout, I don't think much more work would have been done on Media companion.

So, Thank, for making the movie section look Great!

Feel free to join in again. There's plenty to do. hint hint

Rob

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - Zxurian - 2013-02-23

(2013-02-23, 08:56)vbat99 Wrote: New Release available

MC V3.548b

love it. Awesome work guys. My collection is slowly but surely getting organized now.

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - jeanbraye - 2013-02-24

Quote:Hi jeanbraye

I've got to say, if it wasn't for your re-vamping of the Movie section layout, I don't think much more work would have been done on Media companion.

So, Thank, for making the movie section look Great!

Feel free to join in again. There's plenty to do. hint hint

Rob

Hi Rob,

The MediaCompanion features have evolved a lot and the program is much more stable, there was a lot of work that's cool.
Great job guys.
When I have free time I go back to work Wink

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - zerocool_ie - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-20, 08:32)vbat99 Wrote: Yes, artwork for Eden and Frodo are named slightly different, as well as for Frodo, some extra artwork is available.

Season art now has -poster.jpg or -banner.jpg as well as
season-all-poster, season-all-banner & season-all-fanart.
TV Show has
Folder
Poster
Banner & Fanart All as jpg (they've dropped tbn)
and Episodes now have -thumb,jpg ending.

Hi

Just renamed all my Eden-style artwork to Frodo-style. I removed all folders and root folders from MC, and added them back in again afterwards.
I noticed that when I use the "Missing Screenshot" filter in TV Shows, MC tells me that I am missing the screenshot for every show.

My files are named:
Show - s01e01 - Episode Name.mp4
Show - s01e01 - Episode Name.nfo
Show - s01e01 - Episode Name-thumb.jpg

I tried setting the artwork mode to 'Only Frodo', then 'Both' but it didn't change anything.

Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - BesterH - 2013-02-24

Mines the same. I'm guessing that was over looked or never brought up as a bug.

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - vbat99 - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-24, 02:38)zerocool_ie Wrote:
(2013-02-20, 08:32)vbat99 Wrote: Yes, artwork for Eden and Frodo are named slightly different, as well as for Frodo, some extra artwork is available.

Season art now has -poster.jpg or -banner.jpg as well as
season-all-poster, season-all-banner & season-all-fanart.
TV Show has
Folder
Poster
Banner & Fanart All as jpg (they've dropped tbn)
and Episodes now have -thumb,jpg ending.

Hi

Just renamed all my Eden-style artwork to Frodo-style. I removed all folders and root folders from MC, and added them back in again afterwards.
I noticed that when I use the "Missing Screenshot" filter in TV Shows, MC tells me that I am missing the screenshot for every show.

My files are named:
Show - s01e01 - Episode Name.mp4
Show - s01e01 - Episode Name.nfo
Show - s01e01 - Episode Name-thumb.jpg

I tried setting the artwork mode to 'Only Frodo', then 'Both' but it didn't change anything.

Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks

(2013-02-24, 02:55)BesterH Wrote: Mines the same. I'm guessing that was over looked or never brought up as a bug.

Thanks for the info. Yes, looks like we missed an area to make frodo compatible. Added to the To Do List.

(2013-02-23, 21:29)Zxurian Wrote:
(2013-02-23, 08:56)vbat99 Wrote: New Release available

MC V3.548b

love it. Awesome work guys. My collection is slowly but surely getting organized now.

We're trying to iron out the bugs, And you've given us plenty to work on. Thanks for being patient with me specially when you spelling out the issues you've uncovered.

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - TH3 M0L3 - 2013-02-24

Feature request:

When I delete a TV show from my system, MC doesn't have the feature in the context menu to "remove from list" as it does for Movies.

As a result, I have to manually edit the config file to remove the TV show, delete tvcache.xml and restart MC.

Am I missing something?

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - Alchete - 2013-02-24

I'm having a strange issue with Media Companion + XBMC 12 in Ubuntu.

I've recently run Media Companion 3.5.4.8b on my library -- two folders: TV Shows, Movies.

Adding the two folders from scratch, XBMC Android loads all TV shows and Movies.

Adding the two folders from scratch, XBMC Ubuntu loads only the TV shows.

XBMC Ubuntu scrapes all the movies, and even shows me the cover art in "Recently Added Movies", but when I select Movies, the list is empty.

I can't figure out why it's working for TV Shows and not Movies, and why it works in Android and not Ubuntu?

Anyone have a clue what's going on?

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - zerocool_ie - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-24, 03:51)vbat99 Wrote: Thanks for the info. Yes, looks like we missed an area to make frodo compatible. Added to the To Do List.

Thank you very much vbat99 Smile

I noticed the same error for "Missing Posters" as well. Added as 774 & 775 in the Issue Tracker.

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - kruuth - 2013-02-24

I just moved over to 3.5.4.8 and when I try to get it to refresh I get the following:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.ArgumentException: IMDB_ID must be supplied
at WatTmdb.V3.Tmdb.GetMovieByIMDB(String IMDB_ID, String language)
at Media_Companion.TMDb.Fetch()
at Media_Companion.TMDb.GetBackDropUrl(Resolution resolution)
at Media_Companion.Movie.DoDownloadFanart()
at Media_Companion.Movie.RescrapeSpecific(RescrapeList rl)
at Media_Companion.Movies.BatchRescrapeSpecific(List`1 NfoFilenames, RescrapeList rl)
at Media_Companion.Form1.BatchRescrape()
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethodFast(IRuntimeMethodInfo method, Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeType typeOwner)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke(Object obj, Object[] parameters)
at Media_Companion.Form1.CallSubByName(String SubName)
at Media_Companion.Form1.mov_BckWrkScnMovies_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

This happens during a rescrape, or when I do a fresh install, or whenever you do any sort of refresh. The image files(folder.jpg) do show up.

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - vbat99 - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-24, 09:36)TH3 M0L3 Wrote: Feature request:

When I delete a TV show from my system, MC doesn't have the feature in the context menu to "remove from list" as it does for Movies.

As a result, I have to manually edit the config file to remove the TV show, delete tvcache.xml and restart MC.

Am I missing something?

Yes, Go to Folder List, and removed deleted TV Show from List Of Separate Shows. Click Save, and MC Refreshs.

PS. Latest MC help goes to this thread. Should have been in since MC3.547b. And THANKS, for reviving that old thread to the top again. Was really hoping it was getting buried..

(2013-02-24, 10:33)Alchete Wrote: I'm having a strange issue with Media Companion + XBMC 12 in Ubuntu.

I've recently run Media Companion 3.5.4.8b on my library -- two folders: TV Shows, Movies.

Adding the two folders from scratch, XBMC Android loads all TV shows and Movies.

Adding the two folders from scratch, XBMC Ubuntu loads only the TV shows.

XBMC Ubuntu scrapes all the movies, and even shows me the cover art in "Recently Added Movies", but when I select Movies, the list is empty.

I can't figure out why it's working for TV Shows and not Movies, and why it works in Android and not Ubuntu?

Anyone have a clue what's going on?

Sorry, not sure what that's happening. I suggest looking in some logs of XBMC, but you'll have to ask the XBMC guys for help in this area.

(2013-02-24, 12:44)zerocool_ie Wrote:
(2013-02-24, 03:51)vbat99 Wrote: Thanks for the info. Yes, looks like we missed an area to make frodo compatible. Added to the To Do List.

Thank you very much vbat99 Smile

I noticed the same error for "Missing Posters" as well. Added as 774 & 775 in the Issue Tracker.

Thanks. Another added to To do List. Cheers