Kodi Community Forum
Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Media Companion 3 beta's - Now with Music Video support (/showthread.php?tid=129134)

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - vbat99 - 2013-03-22

Yeah, its a nice idea, but in reality, it could bork up the new show something cronic.

Plus add a lot more code to mc_com.exe.

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - TH3 M0L3 - 2013-03-22

(2013-03-22, 00:09)vbat99 Wrote: Yeah, its a nice idea, but in reality, it could bork up the new show something cronic.

Plus add a lot more code to mc_com.exe.

Less is more in this instance then hey!

Still, I wouldn't use any other program to manage my HTPC.

Keep up the great work fella!

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - TH3 M0L3 - 2013-03-22

While I have your attention, vbat99

is there any way to disable the little window that pops up when the cursor is hovering over the title of a movie?

It's not got any useful info on it, and the rating shows the IMDB title number, not the rating for the show.

It's annoying because it kinda blocks info which is useful...

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - vbat99 - 2013-03-22

(2013-03-22, 00:32)TH3 M0L3 Wrote: While I have your attention, vbat99

is there any way to disable the little window that pops up when the cursor is hovering over the title of a movie?

It's not got any useful info on it, and the rating shows the IMDB title number, not the rating for the show.

It's annoying because it kinda blocks info which is useful...

Yes, go to General Preferences and untick "Show movie table view tool tip"

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - vbat99 - 2013-03-24

New Release just out.

Media Companion 3.553b

Download it now from Here

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - TH3 M0L3 - 2013-03-24

Looking good vbat99!

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - vbat99 - 2013-03-24

(2013-03-24, 18:41)TH3 M0L3 Wrote: Looking good vbat99!

Actually, AnotherPhil is the one to thank for this release. A lot of hard work on the movie filters, and a new feature for checking for updated release also.

So, Thanks AnotherPhil.

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - TH3 M0L3 - 2013-03-24

(2013-03-24, 18:43)vbat99 Wrote:
(2013-03-24, 18:41)TH3 M0L3 Wrote: Looking good vbat99!

Actually, AnotherPhil is the one to thank for this release. A lot of hard work on the movie filters, and a new feature for checking for updated release also.

So, Thanks AnotherPhil.

+1
Thanks AnotherPhil

So, three new features on this release.

1. There are quite a few more Movie Filters. These can be enabled/disabled as required, by Right-clicking the filters area and de-selecting or selection the filters you wish displayed.
Also note Double-clicking on the divider bar between the filters and movie list shrinks/enlarges the filter list, nicely allowing for them to be tucked away when not required.

2. Check for New Updated version of Media Companion. This has been a much requested feature.

3. Tv Show, mark as Watched or Unwatched. This Right click option with allow, if a show is selected to mark the whole show as Watched or Un-Watched. Same for Season. Individual episodes are still individual, can not be multi-selected, but must be done separately.bar between the filters and movie list shrinks/enlarges the filter list, nicely allowing for them to be tucked away when not required.

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - bobrap - 2013-03-25

Marking TV as watched is great, but, how do I know what is marked as watched? I don't see any indicator. Thanks for the latest update...keeps getting better!

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - vbat99 - 2013-03-25

(2013-03-25, 23:13)bobrap Wrote: Marking TV as watched is great, but, how do I know what is marked as watched? I don't see any indicator. Thanks for the latest update...keeps getting better!

On each episode is a Watched (in Green) or UnWatched (in Red). This is the only indicator.

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - bobrap - 2013-03-25

OK, see that now. Any chance of adding a show watched indicator?

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - vbat99 - 2013-03-25

(2013-03-25, 23:25)bobrap Wrote: OK, see that now. Any chance of adding a show watched indicator?

I'll add to the To Do List, but don't think that'll happen till the TV side gets a complete re-vamp that's needed for multi-episode display also.

(2013-03-25, 23:45)vbat99 Wrote:
(2013-03-25, 23:25)bobrap Wrote: OK, see that now. Any chance of adding a show watched indicator?

I'll add to the To Do List, but don't think that'll happen till the TV side gets a complete re-vamp that's needed for multi-episode display also.

Sounds fair to me Smile

RE: Media Companion Stable & Beta Release with Frodo support - Zxurian - 2013-03-26

Here's a template I created for for exporting movies, figured I'd share if anyone else wants it.

It uses the 2up format, as well comparison filters at the top for only displaying certain categories.
It also uses the bootstrap template and jquery, both fetched from a cdnjs.

just copy and save as a .txt file in your html_templates directory.

http://pastebin.com/6eeGdDPX