Kodi Community Forum
Iplayerv2 programme info - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: Iplayerv2 programme info (/showthread.php?tid=129444)

Iplayerv2 programme info - yunti - 2012-04-20

I using the iplayerv2 4.13, plugin available here:
http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-iplayerv2/downloads/list

Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available from within the add on repository in XBMC itself (is it no longer developed so therefore not in the repository?)

It works well however I'm unable to get any programme info (I'm using the eden final release and the standard confluence skin). When I press i on the keyboard for any programme it pretty much comes up blank whereas on the iplayer website it has details on the programme inc plot summary, first aired date, last aired date etc....

Any ideas how to get this infomation showing?

(Is this plug-in still in development or is it dead?)

RE: Iplayerv2 programme info - yunti - 2012-06-07

Anyone any idea on how to get programme info with the iplayer plug in? I presume loads of people must be using this?

Thanks.

RE: Iplayerv2 programme info - hasselhof - 2012-06-07

(2012-06-07, 14:11)yunti Wrote: Anyone any idea on how to get programme info with the iplayer plug in? I presume loads of people must be using this?

Thanks.

Hi yunti,

I have the very same version as yourself as do many others, it is activly being worked on still as requierd
Make sure you have hitchers repo installed , to auto get any future updates
Regarding the info I'm able to get info for each episode but not at tv show level, so by clicking a tv show to show the episodes press the i button and this will give you info on that episode Smile

RE: Iplayerv2 programme info - stammie - 2012-06-07

It might be something to do with the Confluence skin, I'm using Aeon Nox 3 and in most of the view mode settings on iplayer I get episode information without having to press anything on the keyboard

RE: Iplayerv2 programme info - hasselhof - 2012-06-07

(2012-06-07, 21:12)stammie Wrote: It might be something to do with the Confluence skin, I'm using Aeon Nox 3 and in most of the view mode settings on iplayer I get episode information without having to press anything on the keyboard

Yes your correct I do actually see the info on episodes without pressing the i button on Transparacey skin Smile but when pressing the i button you get a different screen appear all be it the same episode info just presented differently with aired date ect when available

RE: Iplayerv2 programme info - yunti - 2012-06-08

(2012-06-07, 23:42)hasselhof Wrote:
(2012-06-07, 21:12)stammie Wrote: It might be something to do with the Confluence skin, I'm using Aeon Nox 3 and in most of the view mode settings on iplayer I get episode information without having to press anything on the keyboard

Yes your correct I do actually see the info on episodes without pressing the i button on Transparacey skin Smile but when pressing the i button you get a different screen appear all be it the same episode info just presented differently with aired date ect when available

Really? I don't get any of that info. Ok I'll play around with it tonight along with what you suggested (I had tested using the i button in the past but no luck), but I'll also try on different skins and see if that helps.

Thanks.

RE: Iplayerv2 programme info - yunti - 2012-06-11

After testing on all those skins and checking I had the lastest iplayer version v2.4.15 I still just get pretty much the same info as shown in this picture:
http://xbmc-iplayerv2.googlecode.com/svn/wiki/images/iplayer02.jpg

ie just a one line summary of the plot, no first aired or last aired info or any of the plot detail I get on iplayer when I access from any other source.

Eg this is all the info available on the iplayer website for an example programme which is far more than through the add-on.

Are any of you getting this much detail or anything more than a one line summary and no other info?

eg:
Match of the Day Live - UEFA Euro 2012 -
Ukraine v Sweden
Facebook
Twitter
Add as Favourite
Link to this
Download options
Report issue
Gary Lineker introduces live coverage as co-hosts Ukraine enter the tournament. Oleg Blokhin's men are in action against Sweden in the first competitive meeting between the two nations. This is Ukraine's first appearance in a European Championship, but they did reach the quarter-finals of the 2006 World Cup under Blokhin. Sweden beat the Netherlands in qualifying, and also warmed up for Euro 2012 with a 1-0 friendly away win over the Ukraine last August.

There is also a chance to see highlights of England's first competitive match under the management of Roy Hodgson, as they took on the highly-fancied French in an eagerly-anticipated Group D encounter in Donetsk. The French are unbeaten in their last five games against England, winning four of those matches. The Three Lions' last victory was a 1-0 success in Montpellier in 1997, courtesy of an Alan Shearer goal, when England were on their way to winning the Le Tournoi tournament.

Broadcast on
BBC One, 7:00PM Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Available until
9:59PM Mon, 18 Jun 2012
First broadcast
BBC One, 7:00PM Mon, 11 Jun 2012
Categories
Sport,
Football
Duration
180 minutes
Credits

RE: Iplayerv2 programme info - yunti - 2012-06-29

Does no response mean that you are all getting the same limited info?

Re: Iplayerv2 programme info - hasselhof - 2012-06-29

Sorry pal for not replying . I get the limited info as you describe im not sure the iplayer addon scrapes as much info as it could maybe you could request this from the developer.

RE: Iplayerv2 programme info - yunti - 2012-06-29

No problem thanks for your reply. At least I know it's not an issue that I'm having. I'll pick up with the developer as you suggested.

Thanks.