Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-05-28

Nicely done..

(2012-05-27, 06:34)Mrmills Wrote: new icon if people like it Wink ?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78573118@N03/7277269918/in/photostream

Welcome Max.. haven't seen you on here for awhile.

(2012-05-26, 21:58)mad-max Wrote:
(2012-05-26, 21:22)Mudislander Wrote: Edit Again OK adjusted "IncludesHomeWeatherForecast.xml" uploaded to SVN, stops the overlap of weather panel.
Hmm...you were faster...
Also played around with this but did not upload...
Let's see what I can do next Big Grin

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - mad-max - 2012-05-28

Hey Wilson,
thanks for the welcome back...
Yeah, was busy with our German community...
Did you already send your github details to mudislander?
That way you can jump on board quite easily...

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - sstavross - 2012-05-28

Hi!

@Mudislander: I like very much the new version of the skin and the new additions! Especially the one that I can choose the home button with my remote control(in my ATV2)! Really very usefull!

Now some remarks:

1. I like very much the new wall stream for movies! Is it possible to do it for music too?

2. When I play a movie and press pause I see also the plot of the movie I watch. How do I remove it? I find it unessecery...

3. In artist slideshow I miss the artist info right panel you had in your 1.0.9b. Can you add this again? Or make it appear like a horizontal panel(as in Aeon Nox 3.0)

4. If I add a favorite with a big name, then the name of the favorite in the submenu in the main home menu is somehow "out of border". Test it and you will see, I think it is very easy to fix it.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - kevjs1982 - 2012-05-28

(2012-05-28, 22:27)sstavross Wrote: . When I play a movie and press pause I see also the plot of the movie I watch. How do I remove it? I find it unessecery...

System - Skin - General - Show Story Plot on Pause

Now - what I want to know, is it possible to get that on screen when I press I (i.e. show the info while the video is playing) - I miss that from MediaStream.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-28

@sstavross Glad you like it Smile

1. I actually promised wilson.joe that I'd do a music wall weeks ago, haven't forgotten - will try for next update.

2. Skin Settings --> General Settings scroll down to Video OSD Disable "Show Story Plot on Pause" It's there because I'm tired of people coming into the room while I'm watching a movie and wanting me to tell them what's happening. Now I pause it and let them read it Big Grin

3. Don't remember removing it, know I wanted to tidy it up and the idea was similar to Aeon Nox and haven't got round to it (another thing) Think the rough idea is still there, try pressing "m" to get themusic osd menu to come up - should be there.

4. Actually noticed that one last night. Hitcher has just done some work on script.favourites where you can change the name of a favourite. Will get that working in the MOD
Edit Was actually ronie who has done the work sorry!!

@kevjs1982 you beat me Big Grin

I didn't put it on "Info" because then I miss what's happening while everyone's reading it.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - mad-max - 2012-05-28

Point 1 is for me Smile

(2012-05-28, 23:04)mad-max Wrote: Point 1 is for me Smile

Okay Big Grin There actually is the base of a view there already if you want to use it.
Edit Promised wilson.joe that it would also have CD cases if you don't mind

(2012-05-28, 22:57)Mudislander Wrote: I didn't put it on "Info" because then I miss what's happening while everyone's reading it.

I tend to use it during the credits / adverts (when playing TS files from my STB) to check if it's an Episode I have watched too many times before (the mark as watched feature doesn't work when you've ended up watching it from the USB stick plugged in your mobile).

Just noticed on the music screen there are some greyed out stars- how do you use them - would be neat if I could tap "5" on my remote when a good tune is playing then make a Smartview from the ratings.

AW: RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - mad-max - 2012-05-28

(2012-05-28, 23:07)Mudislander Wrote: Edit Promised wilson.joe that it would also have CD cases if you don't mind

Sounds doable Big Grin

@kevjs1982 press up key while in fullscreen music to add stars and down key to remove. Can't take the credit for that one - standard XBMC Smile You can then make a playlist to only play 5 star music.

(2012-05-28, 23:18)Mudislander Wrote: @kevjs1982 press up key while in fullscreen music to add stars and down key to remove. Can't take the credit for that one - standard XBMC Smile You can then make a playlist to only play 5 star music.

Damn, why didn't I think of trieing that? Cool Now to work out a way of keeping my Winamp, Google Music, and XBMC ratings in sync, somehow Nod

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - sstavross - 2012-05-29

I think I will not like the CD cases but I can live with that if I'll have the wallstream view in music :-)

I checked the M for artist' slideshow and no, it doesn't come up. I checked it in my PC. In the 1.0.9b version if I moved the mouse or pressed the M I could view the artist info.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-05-29

(2012-05-29, 00:41)sstavross Wrote: I think I will not like the CD cases but I can live with that if I'll have the wallstream view in music :-)

I checked the M for artist' slideshow and no, it doesn't come up. I checked it in my PC. In the 1.0.9b version if I moved the mouse or pressed the M I could view the artist info.

I'm sure mad-max would be able to put in a toggle switch for you to hide the cases.
I'll look into the artist info, as I said I'm positive I hadn't removed it - but sometimes changes to code in one part tends to have undesired effects in another

(2012-05-28, 18:57)protocol77 Wrote: is there any plan to design some new views i currently have my fanart turned off because the views also completely block them so it currently looks neater to just disable the fanart and keep the basic background on all screens

i think some nice views that do not block too much of the fanart for tv shows would be nice especially at the season and episode levels

also is there a way to have a setting that turns fanart on for say tv shows but you can disable it on say movies so i can show off fanart for shows but disable it for the movies where i use a wallview so not really needed perhaps this could be added as an option in the settings like individual fanart background toggles

i am sure you are busy but just a few things i have though about after navigating through the skin perhaps these could be at least considered in future release

You got any ideas for a view in mind Smile

I'll talk to the others on this project about different fanart settings, we don't want to end up miles and miles of settings that all do the same thing, but on the other hand maybe it's something that could go into the left hand menu. Will get back to you on that one.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - protocol77 - 2012-05-29

I was thinking about views and maybe a sort of horizontal line like the main menu but have the shows you can scroll through some other skins have these types of ones however they use logos of the shows to tell you what you are looking at and whilst this looks good I find a lot of shows have logos missing as they have not been created and upload for the scrapers to grab so maybe you could either employ some sort of basic text so the fanart is display and then just a small title telling you the naame of the show or perhaps another way to go it to use a low horizontal banner view now out can if needed shrink the banners it needed but these could be two different ways to do it another is the view as seen on cirrus extended where it Is a rightlist view also similar to transparencys one but not Havering those dark boxes around the text you may need to test a few colours to find a good one that is easily read on a variety of background's but just have the title scrolling down the screen

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Bradek - 2012-05-29

@Mudislander, thx again for the home page weather it's perfect for me.

Question: How do i setup a recently added pictures to my home page pictures tab? I have recently added TV etc and created a music playlist but struggling to work out how to set this up. Or would this require some development and if so could i make a request for consideration.

Cheers