Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-01

(2012-05-31, 22:08)kevjs1982 Wrote: I managed to break my config trying to get menu audio working on my Revo R3600... Anyway I had to recreate my config and notice a bug that seams to have slipped in when adding favourites to the menu - when you select them they are empty Sad

The xbmc.log shows ERROR: GetDirectory - Error getting /home/xbmc/.xbmc/userdata/playlists/video/New TV.xsp/

GUI settings shows
Code:
<setting type="string" name="skin.confluence.lite.mod.HomeItemSixAction">ActivateWindow(10025,&quot;special://profile/playlists/video/New TV.xsp/&quot;,return)</setting>

Removing the / after .xsp and restarting xbmc gets it working again Cool

Hopefully will be fixed on update of script.favourites. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114671&pid=1117528#pid1117528

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-01

The idea was there, I agree they do look a bit on the heavy side, and they will not flow as well
with the appearance of movies and weather etc. But then again they do set them apart too.Maybe they can be used else where or for something different all together. Thanks for taking the time to try it out and get everyones feedback on them. I am liking the system information panel, seemed a little empty before, it would be nice to scroll over and check what is going on with the resources.Cool

Actually I have a place for them, half done a half wall type view where you can toggle between seeing 2 extrathumbs in movie frames Smile or genre icons

Will start on sys panel soon, right now am getting lib stats onto Home Screen.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - kevjs1982 - 2012-06-01

(2012-05-31, 23:25)Mudislander Wrote: That's why there is the home button now, I also didn't like the way it went back level by level. - Looking into where the extra backslash is coming from.

Cool - that also gave me an idea of something I didn't realise was possible - I've mapped the code for home to the letter H of keyboard XML in the global section....
Code:
<h>XBMC.ActivateWindow(Home)</h>

... and then mapped the letter H to a spare button on my universal remote (it's great where you IR USB dongle that came with a media centre remote emulates a keyboard - loads of spare keys I can map to stuff Cool ) Now wherever I am I can go "Home" Cool Already done that with the letter J and toggling the hide watched flag - removed half my playlists at a stroke!

(2012-06-01, 19:38)Mudislander Wrote: Hopefully will be fixed on update of script.favourites. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=114671&pid=1117528#pid1117528
Thanks! All these customisation options your skin mods have opened mean I now have to improve the meta date in my files Nod

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-01

Looking over transparency media files I converted them to Orange to see what they would look like. Here is quick snap to to get a basic idea. They are also put into a xbt for transparency.

Big Grin they look fun

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-02

There is quit a few media files we don't use so I didn't add them to this set. I just tossed them
together to see what would happen. If anyone wants to try it out. might want to find a different
backdrop.

Transparency In Orange For Confluence Lite Mod

(2012-06-01, 23:58)Mudislander Wrote: Big Grin they look fun

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-02

Gothic
Basically its just black n white.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - G500 - 2012-06-02

hi Guys love the skin and using it as my main skin just one thing if you can help i have a Asrock ION PC with XBMC 11 live and Modded version of Jazz's new Confluence Lite as a stand alone PC for my media when i got in to films and add source then browse i go to windows network (SMB) find my network and go to my main PC in the other room and path it to my film folder all well so far then i go back to film folder
in xbmc i can see the folder when i open it i see all my films and set the view : to thumbail i can see all the artwork i have for each folder as i have put a pic in each one and name the pic folder this is what i am after so you ask your self what is the problem here goes i now got back in to films and add a new source browse my network to my Drobo FS http://www.drobo.com/products/profession.../index.php
path it to the drobo were i have more films the go back to the film folder open up the film on the drobo no problem set the view to thumbail
and all i can see is the folder icon not the pic in side the folder like on my PC can any one help as this is killing my trying to work it out as i would like to move all my films of my pc on to my Drobo FS hope some one can help and keep up the good works guys as i said love the skin many thanks Glen UK

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-03

Just trying to follow you, - you're not using the "movie library" but rather are rather trying to use "file mode" with folder.jpg in every folder over the network. This works to your main PC but not your Drobo FS ? Is that right ?

First thing that pops into my mind is - set up your paths etc in another skin, this MOD actually should be running on something later than XBMC 11 Live, it works but some network settings can't be set.

Other than that I'm not sure, hopefully one of the other guys can help you out

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - G500 - 2012-06-03

Hi Mudislander

yes i am using file mode with a folder.jpg in every folder over the net work also i have the latest version of xbmc installed xbmc 11.0 eden with your mod skin i have try the default skin in Eden and get the same problem let me know if you have any more ides

PS my mate is having the same problem but he is trying to network to a western digital network drive

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-03

Looks like you haven't much time to watch the tellie either.. LOL got the themes touched
up for the stats, just a few little things here and there to touch up, hopefully I got it all
added to the git, if not let me know.

(2012-06-01, 19:53)Mudislander Wrote: Actually I have a place for them, half done a half wall type view where you can toggle between seeing 2 extrathumbs in movie frames Smile or genre icons

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-03

(2012-06-03, 01:53)wilson.joe Wrote: Looks like you haven't much time to watch the tellie either.. LOL got the themes touched
up for the stats, just a few little things here and there to touch up, hopefully I got it all

(2012-06-01, 19:53)Mudislander Wrote: Actually I have a place for them, half done a half wall type view where you can toggle between seeing 2 extrathumbs in movie frames Smile or genre icons

Watch Tellie haven't managed to find the time in months Big Grin

Just looked at some of the updated themes - new buttons look great !!!

If you want to shove some colour ID's around, like on the HomePanel Headings, it's not a problem

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-03

I'm most definitely going to do a total revamp of the yellow, something is a miss to
me, in some places its way to bright. I don't think I spent enough time on it the first
time around.

(2012-06-03, 08:26)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-06-03, 01:53)wilson.joe Wrote: Looks like you haven't much time to watch the tellie either.. LOL got the themes touched

If you want to shove some colour ID's around, like on the HomePanel Headings, it's not a problem

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-04

There is one thing that does bug me the weather in the left corner, clock
and the HEADING for the videos are set to one color if I was to attempt
to change the clock and the weather color it changes the title of the videos
and the header at the same time.. no biggie.

(2012-06-03, 08:26)Mudislander Wrote: [quote='wilson.joe' pid='1118375' dateline='1338681226']
Looks like you haven't much time to watch the tellie either.. LOL got the themes touched

[quote='Mudislander' pid='1117575' dateline='1338573210']