Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-04

(2012-06-04, 04:47)wilson.joe Wrote: There is one thing that does bug me the weather in the left corner, clock
and the HEADING for the videos are set to one color if I was to attempt
to change the clock and the weather color it changes the title of the videos
and the header at the same time.. no biggie.

So do you want 2 variables, 1 for clock and weather and then another for panel heading ?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-04

That would finish up the home very nicely I think.. LOL i wrote over my colors in my
git folder with the older from the git, had to copy them back over to the folder.
thanks for backups. Smile

(2012-06-04, 10:54)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 04:47)wilson.joe Wrote: There is one thing that does bug me the weather in the left corner, clock
and the HEADING for the videos are set to one color if I was to attempt
to change the clock and the weather color it changes the title of the videos
and the header at the same time.. no biggie.

So do you want 2 variables, 1 for clock and weather and then another for panel heading ?

I'm getting a complete black screen when selecting video, music or movies?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - mad-max - 2012-06-04

(2012-06-04, 11:33)wilson.joe Wrote: I'm getting a complete black screen when selecting video, music or movies?

make a GIT pull and everything should be fine...
You pulled the trigger to early...

I fixed it...

Max

Sorry I guess I shouldn't of done that..

(2012-06-04, 11:41)mad-max Wrote:
(2012-06-04, 11:33)wilson.joe Wrote: I'm getting a complete black screen when selecting video, music or movies?

make a GIT pull and everything should be fine...
You pulled the trigger to early...

I fixed it...

Max

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-05

Might I suggest the ability to change the default backdrop for all items in the menu.
There is the ability to change backdrops for each item in the home menu, but if one wants to change just a single backdrop for all it isn't an option. Lite should also be a term used for ease of use, one of the reasons people like apple products, but anyways, before I get distracted, what I am seeing is the ability for an individual to be able to change not only the text color, and media pack but also the backdrop, be it a single backdrop for all items or one for each item. This has many advantages, and could remove disagreements of what goes well with what, it would also remove the need for people to redistribute the media pack whenever they want to change the text color and default backdrop. Another advantage is people could share text colors as code snippets or distribute with ease, and they could share links to backdrops also or pack the backdrop with the color set to go with a given media pack.The packs are not light by any means. In the end everyone can get there hands wet in customizing by mixing the 3 together. It's not like Im suggesting 1000s of fonts, that I will save for another time.. Tongue

EDIT: also might I add linux live is a linux based on ubuntu and ubuntu uses ppa's. The ability
for one to go in and select what media packs, colors sets and backdrop packs might be an
idea I would like to also put out there.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-05

I put in the ability to change the global background a few weeks back Smile as soon as we can tie up a few loose threads on the git I'll update the repo.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-05

Ahh sweet.. Didn't notice it.. I got alot more themes here about ready to go, got to make a few more changes on them. They should be ready by the weekend. I'm beginning to think its best considering the size of them that I don't push them constantly. I did do a backup today after I just about deleted my work. Now I got them backed up online in zip, on the computer in zip, and uncompressed, and there are those that I pushed to git. We will be looking at around 25 themes in all so far. If I keep up at this rate I'm going to end up having to rent space online Rofl I am also going to have to get feedback from everyone on whats a keeper and whats to toss. Rolleyes Well Im outta here I better get some sleep considering it's now 3am. Nod

(2012-06-05, 10:57)Mudislander Wrote: I put in the ability to change the global background a few weeks back Smile as soon as we can tie up a few loose threads on the git I'll update the repo.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Death-Axe - 2012-06-05

Didn't I see some screenshots with a low list view and such? I have installed this skin from he repo and there are no such views. A bit of a disappointment to say the least.

Nice work though, good to have custom backgrounds which really should be on the official one in he first place.

Also I selected to have the recomends to show most recent, but it is not doing so.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-05

Yeah repo needs updating but still have a couple things to tidy up. A couple of posts back was link to skin.confluence.lite.mod-1.1.0b.zip which needs to be installed manually

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-06

How Do you like your eye candy.. a big thanks goes out to Ronie for giving me
the right to use his folders from transparency.. If you haven't tried out transparency
check it out.

mmm looks almost good enough to eat.. Wink
Why am I end the mood for orange sherbert.. ?

Don't have a great time. have a grape time with XBMC Tongue ok that was cheesy..

Are you feeling blue.. cheer up.. there has to be a color thats right for you.

maybe you dont go apes over blue, maybe banana will do.

Kryptonite with Transparency Icons... TransKrypto?

Fire with Transparency Icons .. TransFire?

Ok less beer next time.. Confused
By the way all images uncompressed are available on request everything has been open source
and will remain that way, themes should be completed by this weekend, and those that use
the official confluence lite they will also work, though they contain confluence lite mod images
in the packages. I might end up making smaller compact ones for the offical version and put
them up some place soon so everyone else can enjoy them, though there are some limitations
on the text colors that are set up for the mod they still look nice.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-06

Been having fun Big Grin I like the transparency icons !!

Actually we do need to rearrange the git as the compressed files are mixed up with source files, which gives my build.bat for the repo hiccups. Will get around to arranging folders fairly soon.