Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Bladerunner1962 - 2012-06-14

(2012-06-14, 09:11)Mudislander Wrote: Have added limited choice on editing submenus to git - will be released next version.

You can add upto 5 items for 2 submenu sets (Playlists + Addons) Then you can also change which submenu set you'd like on your menu item.
Allthough this is not exactly what you guys wanted in being able to edit all submenus, I think it gives a reasonable balance between customizing and resources required. So let's see what happens - we can always tweak it one way or another.

this are very great news! many thanks!

so I will wait until the next released version.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Haohmaru - 2012-06-14

(2012-06-14, 19:36)Haohmaru Wrote: that didn't worked what am I doing wrong ?

Are you talking about latest movies on the screen like this ?

yes I do

edit : OK the problem was that I was on the video menu
I had to enable the movies menu item

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-14

(2012-06-14, 21:59)Bladerunner1962 Wrote:
(2012-06-14, 09:11)Mudislander Wrote: Have added limited choice on editing submenus to git - will be released next version.

You can add upto 5 items for 2 submenu sets (Playlists + Addons) Then you can also change which submenu set you'd like on your menu item.
Allthough this is not exactly what you guys wanted in being able to edit all submenus, I think it gives a reasonable balance between customizing and resources required. So let's see what happens - we can always tweak it one way or another.

this are very great news! many thanks!

so I will wait until the next released version.

Update due out end of next week, or you could clone the git https://github.com/Confluence-MODs/skin.confluence-lite-mod

@Haohmaru - First make sure you have added the menu item "Movies" to the main menu. Then just to test go to "Settings --> Skin --> Home window" and turn "OFF" all the items (except for Panel Transparency) There should be no "Blue" toggles on the right of the screen. Now when you go back to home, the last 10 movies added to the library should show when you highlight your "movies" menu option.

Edit Just seen your edit while I was posting - glad you got it sorted Smile

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-15

I take it the features are not totally implimented yet.. Where it says to add shortcuts for
playlists and addons it wont let me put anything.
I would prefer to have all 10 as they have been the whole idea of only having 2 things
show up bothers me, in fact I wish there was a way I could just go in easily and make
all movies i scanned really quick to see if they looked ok not have a resume from point,
but then again thats me.Rofl Looks as though you got the weather we had here a few
months back.. Winter seemed to stick around for the longest time, we entered spring
and it was snowing, now we are starting to get the sunshine and Im ready for summer.

just out of interest - did you guys prefer how I always used to do the suggested movies,episodes and albums by having it on top of the recently added stuff, so that there was always 10 items in the list - even if 1 or 2 were repeated. ATM with only the suggested stuff it irritates me when only 1 or 2 items show up in a panel designed for 10 items Huh

Recoded weather Panel due to some requests, wil require weather.wunderground-0.1.9 on ronies google page. let me know what you guys think

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - kevjs1982 - 2012-06-15

Allthough this is not exactly what you guys wanted in being able to edit all submenus,

Will you also have the ability to choose the "standard" ones (e.g. under my Films playlist add the Video's submenu) - it's a shame you loose them when you replace Videos with a playlist.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-15

(2012-06-15, 19:16)kevjs1982 Wrote:

Allthough this is not exactly what you guys wanted in being able to edit all submenus,

Will you also have the ability to choose the "standard" ones (e.g. under my Films playlist add the Video's submenu) - it's a shame you loose them when you replace Videos with a playlist.

Yep, any of the standard "submenu sets" can go under any menu item - only exception ATM is settings submenu. I had shutdown submenu under weather for fun.

@Wilson.joe - Have just got back home - so will look into problem tonight/tomorrow, might have left a file behind, working over pub wifi or my cell was extremely fustrating.

As we go along we can add different commands suggested/required for submenu items - so anything you can't live without give me a shout. I actually like update library on the submenu as I'm always adding or deleting movies.

Re The weather - it's been bloody terrible, I'm now so homesick for South Africa, used to live near the beach in Durban, only ever had to wear a light jumper for about 2 weeks of the year. Although Feburary's were really bad hot and humid.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-15

(2012-06-15, 20:39)Helen318 Wrote: I am having an issue, wont add my music playlists, doesn't even show them in the folder but their there. liking your concept here.
ImageImageImage

Hiya, what extension have you got on your playlists ? currently only looking for - m3u, xsp, pls extensions

I'm having a problem getting to see your screenies.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - kevjs1982 - 2012-06-15

(2012-06-15, 20:06)Mudislander Wrote: As we go along we can add different commands suggested/required for submenu items - so anything you can't live without give me a shout. I actually like update library on the submenu as I'm always adding or deleting movies.

Update Music Library - can never remember find that option is and resort to the web interface on my phone. Blush

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-16

Ahh so you are use to sunshine, and not so much the unpredictable stuff. Sorry to hear about you feeling home sick. Haven't been farther then Canada & Mexico myself, been to most of the states
but thats as far as I have gotten so far.

Update library sounds like a good one, I will always have to be able to add my radio playlist
folder in my music area I know that is important to me. And since we don't have genre images
as of yet for the tv shows and movies I use playlists with images for those, at least that way my playlists are sorted the way I want them. The good ol trusted and true file mode/library mix.
I can't think of anything right off that I really see as a serious need right off, will have to get back in the media center a little later and look it over. Where there is 1-5 for the playlist and 1-5 for the video submenu items they are not clickable for me. and this version and my version with added views which is the previous version without the submenu items added have a problem of crashing when I exit the movie menu, it doesn't happen on the original and the problem has been there only for a week.

I have brought over the old logo,logo 2, Half Wall, Half Wall2 and the full right list for the fun
of it. I know the conversation was brought up before and was told it would probably be wasting
time but I enjoyed doing it. Not expecting them to be added just wanted to put it out there, though they do use the recordlabels and studio images to the media that people are fond of.

I am looking for any serious ideas for themes that anyone might have.. I am at a bit of stumbling block here.. I have been playing around with more of a glassy look.

(2012-06-14, 09:11)Mudislander Wrote:

@Wilson.joe - Have just got back home - so will look into problem tonight/tomorrow, might have left a file behind, working over pub wifi or my cell was extremely fustrating.

As we go along we can add different commands suggested/required for submenu items - so anything you can't live without give me a shout. I actually like update library on the submenu as I'm always adding or deleting movies.

Re The weather - it's been bloody terrible, I'm now so homesick for South Africa, used to live near the beach in Durban, only ever had to wear a light jumper for about 2 weeks of the year. Although Feburary's were really bad hot and humid.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-16

@Wilson.joe - will have to check new code, was working on my laptop, but have copied over to main machine this morning and not working Sad laptop code also not working. It will only be a small niggle somewhere.

Re the views you have brought over, I do want some of those - my problem is with views that are really similar, I think they should be merged together with an option for what the user wants to see.

Re images like studio labels, genre backdrops and all the rest of them will come over eventually. Which here is a pack of genre icons I've got from somewhere, any chance you could look them over try and maybe "theme" them. Was wondering if they'd be worth using in the mod - open to suggestions.

Edit found problem - window id got changed, no idea when or why. Will submit fix to Git.

It's always got to be something small that causes the problems.. LOL I made a few in
the theme colors where I used COlor instead of Color, now Linux hates that.
anyway got my bug fixed and removed fixed some scroll bars that where still blue. I think
when the themes had been hued originally the eye didn't catch the color of some images,
and I think that is why Krptonite has a blue bar instead of green.

Thanks for the genre images will look them over, and here I was thinking I was running
out of things to do.. Nod

(2012-06-16, 07:48)Mudislander Wrote: Edit found problem - window id got changed, no idea when or why. Will submit fix to Git.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mrmills - 2012-06-16

@Wilson.joe - do you have any screenshots of the "more glassy look" ? would really like a dark glassy one Smile
as for other themes, how about a few with real picture backgrounds instead of the animated ones, could be something like this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78573118@N03/7377999834/in/photostream

Small problem has just turned into major issue Sad More than window id, actually whole file missing. Obviously didn't copy it across to git folders after working on local xbmc copy. Then did a re-install of MOD after complaint that repo wasn't working - now file is gone. Luckily it's similar to the file for adding stuff to the main menu, so not too difficult to re-create just @#!!** irritating.

Oh no.. well don't sweat it, it will all come together.. might place a copy of it aside when
you get it worked out. I am good at writing over stuff.

(2012-06-16, 08:26)Mudislander Wrote: Small problem has just turned into major issue Sad More than window id, actually whole file missing. Obviously didn't copy it across to git folders after working on local xbmc copy. Then did a re-install of MOD after complaint that repo wasn't working - now file is gone. Luckily it's similar to the file for adding stuff to the main menu, so not too difficult to re-create just @#!!** irritating.

(2012-06-16, 08:45)wilson.joe Wrote: Oh no.. well don't sweat it, it will all come together.. might place a copy of it aside when
you get it worked out. I am good at writing over stuff.

Okay uploaded to git, a temp fix for submenu items. ATM only contains choices used for main menu items and still need to add a few more submenu choices - eg update lib etc