Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - illiac4 - 2012-06-16

Are you going to implement PVR, livetv option in it?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-16

(2012-06-16, 12:28)illiac4 Wrote: Are you going to implement PVR, livetv option in it?

I had a branch with PVR, but as a group we decided it wasn't worth trying to maintain. However my main machine is a PVR machine so I might keep a fork going, just have to find the time Smile

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-16

having crashes when going in and out of the movie menu, don't know whats causing it.
sometimes it happens the first time, sometimes it takes a few times going into it.
I noticed one thing in logs that says skin has an invalid include Transparent Effect.
I will try and clean up my install and post a log if it persists. don't know if anyone
else has been having the same issue. IF not then its probably on my end.
I will see about getting a picture posted here soon.. the one I was working on wasen't
really dark. but then again its not hard to change colors. Let me see what I can do after
I attempt to work out this bug im having with my movies.

(2012-06-16, 08:18)Mrmills Wrote: @Wilson.joe - do you have any screenshots of the "more glassy look" ? would really like a dark glassy one Smile
as for other themes, how about a few with real picture backgrounds instead of the animated ones, could be something like this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/78573118@N03/7377999834/in/photostream

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-16

Think it must be one of your ?? edits, I don't have or call "Transparent Effect" - Now prove me wrong Big Grin

Edit OK so I'll prove myself wrong it's looking for "TransparentEffect" line 440 IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml - Can be deleted, came over from Convergence & I was thinking of option for transparent media views. Sorry

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-16

I will check but I don't think that was the issue I was having either and I haven't done any edits
except on a copy that I renamed.. but I will give this a go and see what happens. It has been
and off and on thing for almost a week so i am pretty sure it's something else. maybe clean
up my advancesettings etc.

(2012-06-16, 14:29)Mudislander Wrote: Think it must be one of your ?? edits, I don't have or call "Transparent Effect" - Now prove me wrong Big Grin

Edit OK so I'll prove myself wrong it's looking for "TransparentEffect" line 440 IncludesBackgroundBuilding.xml - Can be deleted, came over from Convergence & I was thinking of option for transparent media views. Sorry

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-17

Would like some feedback on the support for SimplePlaylists (WatchItLater) which is now in the official repo but version-1.1.0 is the latest and I think most stable.

To use the script right click while browsing media (Context Manu) and select the "Watch Later" option to add to the playlist. Or you could follow the directions in the script readme for binding to a keypress.

To watch the stuff in the playlist add the "Addon" to your main or sub menu, or select it from the addons browser.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-17

I was having problems with it a few days ago when it came to adding hulu videos,
will look into it in a little bit.. doing a bit of system cleaning right now, Ubuntu had
seriously updated one of my systems this past week. The menu system is looking
really good.. thumbs up for the hardwork you have put into it.. the decrease from
10 to 9 on the videos balances it out, and in a way it cuts a little off resources too
so its a bit of a win win there.

EDIT: though at the time i was attempting to use the simpleplaylists I noticed I had
2 versions installed somehow.

(2012-06-17, 06:55)Mudislander Wrote: Would like some feedback on the support for SimplePlaylists (WatchItLater) which is now in the official repo but version-1.1.0 is the latest and I think most stable.

To use the script right click while browsing media (Context Manu) and select the "Watch Later" option to add to the playlist. Or you could follow the directions in the script readme for binding to a keypress.

To watch the stuff in the playlist add the "Addon" to your main or sub menu, or select it from the addons browser.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-17

Problem was the author changed the plugin name, so ATM it looks like there's 2 installed. You can remove the "v1.0.7" version. The latest release v1.1.0, (which is also on Mudisle Repo so may have atuo updated) is working alot better, well for me anyway.
Another addon I have fun with and was wondering how many users would like to see support for is Add-on Metadata Actors. Wife is well into actors birthdays and that sort of info. If I let her she'll spend more time going through the actors metadata than it takes to watch the movie Smile

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-17

I added the metadata actors before and it worked great.. I wouldn't mind seeing it added
i think it would be a step in the right direction. the nice thing is finding out what movies
someone has been in easily and knowing what one might not have seen or have in
their collection yet, helping with purchasing decisions.. Smile

(2012-06-17, 07:28)Mudislander Wrote: Problem was the author changed the plugin name, so ATM it looks like there's 2 installed. You can remove the "v1.0.7" version. The latest release v1.1.0, (which is also on Mudisle Repo so may have atuo updated) is working alot better, well for me anyway.
Another addon I have fun with and was wondering how many users would like to see support for is Add-on Metadata Actors. Wife is well into actors birthdays and that sort of info. If I let her she'll spend more time going through the actors metadata than it takes to watch the movie Smile

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-20

the issue i posted earlier was some conflict with moviesets plugin, after removing it the problem disappeared, as for narrowing down what it was conflicting with is another issue all together.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - sstavross - 2012-06-22

Hi!

I've just updated the skin to 1.1.2, but I can't see any background in the main menu. it is black. And when I play a music file I can't see the cdart spinning. Have I done something wrong?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-22

Probably more my fault than yours Smile Just fixed an issue like this a few days ago on my system. Just out of interest how did you do your update, through the repo or manually. Big problem with repo is it doesn't include the themes so if you had a theme selected and update to v1.1.2 you get a black background (fixed in next version).

You'll have to download your favourite theme files from wilson.joe's github You'll need a background.jpg, a colors.xml and a media.xbt Do not rename them but they have to be copied into the skin's background, colors and media folders as found on github. even if you don't use a theme it would be a good idea to copy the Textures.xbt from github (Actually just seen it's got a capital "T" - should be a small "t" as in textures.xbt)

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-22

there was few images like the default cd image missing from the /media subdirectory for the default blue theme to show it, I don't know how long those images where not there or what caused them to end up removed, but I added the missing ones back. If one was using the xbt files they would of been present and would of gone unnoticed as missing. If you re'git' the skin the problem maybe fixed now.

(2012-06-22, 10:18)sstavross Wrote: Hi!

I've just updated the skin to 1.1.2, but I can't see any background in the main menu. it is black. And when I play a music file I can't see the cdart spinning. Have I done something wrong?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-06-22

Ahh did I do a no no. that might explain why everything ended up black screen,
especially if they only had the xbt files in the folder.. One could possibly merge
there skin download with the theme git and they should place all the files where
they should go, I used the correct directory structure on the git for the colors, backgrounds,
media but either a merging the 2 or copy the one over the other.

EDIT: ok all themes contain the new images added to them for the new view
and i renamed the Textures.xbt to textures.xbt , I don't think I was having any
problem on my end, but see it fixes things for others.

(2012-06-22, 11:03)Mudislander Wrote: You'll have to download your favourite theme files from wilson.joe's github You'll need a background.jpg, a colors.xml and a media.xbt Do not rename them but they have to be copied into the skin's background, colors and media folders as found on github. even if you don't use a theme it would be a good idea to copy the Textures.xbt from github (Actually just seen it's got a capital "T" - should be a small "t" as in textures.xbt)

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-06-22

@Wilson.joe, hey Joe how big are all the themes added together, I could check but off to PM shift. If we don't push updates through too often - could probably get away with a 100meg skin. Would make it easier if themes were included - maybe favourite themes - I vote for trans series Smile