Kodi Community Forum
Yet Another Confluence Mod - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Confluence (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=125)
+---- Thread: Yet Another Confluence Mod (/showthread.php?tid=129733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - sdsnyr94 - 2012-08-16

As far as my "Random Theme" request... it looks like AEON MQ 4 has that feature.... so it looks like it can be done!

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-08-16

Shouldn't be a problem, XBMC core has a command to change themes, will get to it soon Big Grin

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - joselbcn33 - 2012-08-20

Hi there from Barcelona!

This skin is getting one of my favourites, also with Convergence.
In special, for the easy way to make your own custom buttons.

I would like to make a small mod about showcase view.

1.- Change showcase view from wraplist to fixedlist. This is easy, I have edit showcase view and change the line control type ="wraplist"> to fixedlist.
But when I press the right arrow key on my keyboard or remote, and arrive to last movie, it does not turn back to the beginning (the up arrow icon that brings you to the previous level) , like in posterwrap view or other showcase views in other skins. How can I do that?
2.- Is there anyway to add casses to this view?

Thanks in advance for your support

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-08-20

I'll have to look at the code for you, "Showcase" was not one of the views I did.

When I get around to it, the view will get an option for cases and the "Back" and "Home" buttons will be made to work

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - impius - 2012-08-29

Thanks for the great Mod, this is exactly what I was looking for with the exception of one item..I am using the XMBC PVR Windows build and the medial portal add-on I use is not showing in the available add ons to add to the custom menu...How can I manually add the item?

Thanks for your help!

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wints - 2012-09-02

(2012-04-25, 12:10)Mudislander Wrote:
(2012-04-25, 07:53)wilson.joe Wrote: MrMills, I know the script.library.editor only does videos, is there one for audio?

Hey,Mudislander are you going to bring all the features of convergence, if
so I don't think it remain light. Smile

To be honest, at first I was just testing the main menu system as it was supposed to go into Convergence. But I've been hammering away at Convergence for over a year continually and it's feeling a bit stale, so will give it a bit of a break. I've now got this mod on my main system and am growing quite fond of it as it's fresh and clean. First thoughts were to keep it lite, but I keep thinking of various scripts that I'm used to using eg. Cinema Experience - Which will be an option on the main menu soon.The wife is also jumping up and down over not having the genre poster view she uses, so that'll have to come over. Right now I'm adding watchlist.script and script.randomandlastitems which I think will work well (Unless your whole main menu is full of playlists then the system will probably crawl) - So yeah probably not going to stay lite Big Grin

I'll add script.library.editor in for you so you don't have to keep re-doing it, Do you prefer Cinema Experience in the videodialog though - I always prefered it on the home menu.

@Mrmills - I also only know of the video DB script.library.editor

Hi just found this skin and now its my default and loving it well done and thanks just a quick question i used to use Cinema Experience with my other skins and it was quite easy to activate but how do i activate it in this skin? could it not be done in a setting in the skin menu like with Transparent skin? cheers again

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wints - 2012-09-02

ok sussed how to activate it but its not loading the intros and trailers that i have set which work in other skins, any ideas? cheers again

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - protocol77 - 2012-09-04

Is there gonna be another update soon or is 1.1.3 the last version of this skin?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-09-04

anyone looking for anything particular for a theme?

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - mad-max - 2012-09-05

Metallica-Theme Big Grin

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - wilson.joe - 2012-09-07

Yeah Im going to have to get on that one aint I..

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-09-07

Just popped in quickly to say I'm still around but am really busy ATM, so work on this MOD has slowed to a crawl Undecided Should be back in a month or so.

Few answers to recent questions - This MOD does not support PVR builds, so no live TV.

Re: Cinema Experience, I run it with no problems although don't have any intro movies, I only use for a few trailers before movie -Gives wife time to get ready Smile When I get a chance I'll test it further.

Re: Updates MOD will go further just as soon as I can find the time.

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - fernandovg - 2012-09-27

Hi!
I have one feature suggestion:
Hide tv-shows/movies without subtitles!
Today I can only hide watched movies/tv-shows.
I will be awesome If I could hide them if there's no subtitle available (movie1.mkv movie1.srt)
(just add a OR condition at the "visible" using the HasSubtitle?)

OR/AND

this other feature request that I posted here:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=127058&pid=1199191#pid1199191

PS: thanks Mudislander!

Another feature request is a link to "remove safely" a usb HDD connected (I'm using a Raspberry Pi)
I tried the DISK>Eject at the home screen but it doesnt work for usb HDD.

Thanks again

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-09-28

@fernandovg From the top of my head and without checking to make sure. XBMC does not (Or never used to atleast) "remove safely" a USB drive. You'd need to find a script which could then be run from inside the MOD. The other problem is with hiding tvshows/movies without subtitles, the MOD works with what has been registered with the XBMC database, we don't check the file directories for stuff like .srt files as that would bring the MOD to a crawl, probably the best I could do ATM would be your original request in the other thread, as that is pretty close to the option to show subtitle language file which the MOD does already

RE: Yet Another Confluence Mod - Mudislander - 2012-09-28

Re: LiveTV for those interested I've been playing around with different instalations of XBMC over the last few weeks. I've always used Linux on my main machine but lately have had problems with certain bits of hardware so have tried various things including Openelec and Windows. However the instalation I've settled on is yaVDR's latest beta ISO which although is running a slightly older version of XBMC talks to all my harware with no issues.

Therefore my interests in this MOD have changed slightly and now will have to run on their distributed version of XBMC and include LiveTV (soon)