Kodi Community Forum
Release Universal Movie Scraper - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: Movie Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=302)
+----- Thread: Release Universal Movie Scraper (/showthread.php?tid=129821)

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - tinybutstrong - 2012-11-16

Hey olympia, three months ago I sent suggestion to add support for translated tagline from TMDB, actually it returns only default english. You still have plans for this feature?

cya

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - bobrap - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-16, 00:15)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-11-16, 00:04)bobrap Wrote: Let me look again. Might be the wine :-)
Just did a fresh instal of XBMC B1. Added a dir with a few movies and the only scraper available is TMDB.

ow darn. my mistake. It's not yet added to Frodo. We need to fill repo first

Can this be downloaded as a zip until the repo is ready?

Re: [Release] Universal Scraper - Martijn - 2012-11-16

Sure. You might need a couple of zip files though

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - olympia - 2012-11-16

(2012-11-16, 00:34)tinybutstrong Wrote: Hey olympia, three months ago I sent suggestion to add support for translated tagline from TMDB, actually it returns only default english. You still have plans for this feature?

cya

Maybe I will have some time for this around Xmas Smile

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - olympia - 2012-11-17

(2012-11-16, 23:22)olympia Wrote:
(2012-11-16, 00:34)tinybutstrong Wrote: Hey olympia, three months ago I sent suggestion to add support for translated tagline from TMDB, actually it returns only default english. You still have plans for this feature?

cya

Maybe I will have some time for this around Xmas Smile

Ehm, well, check the settings in v1.6.0 Wink

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - braz - 2012-11-22

Why does the scraper sometimes only retrieve a few of the actors in a film (and usually not the main ones)? I noticed this once before but never brought it up. For several of the movies in the last batch I added, none of the leading actors are listed. I'm running Frodo beta 1 and Universal Scraper 1.61 with the default settings.

Here's an example, Emily Blunt is not listed, even though she is the first actor listed on IMDB.

Ahh, figured it out. Changed the Universal Scraper settings to pull the cast from "IMDBfull"

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - Zernable - 2012-11-25

(2012-11-22, 02:15)bryanbrazil Wrote: Why does the scraper sometimes only retrieve a few of the actors in a film (and usually not the main ones)? I noticed this once before but never brought it up. For several of the movies in the last batch I added, none of the leading actors are listed. I'm running Frodo beta 1 and Universal Scraper 1.61 with the default settings.

Ahh, figured it out. Changed the Universal Scraper settings to pull the cast from "IMDBfull"

I'm having this same issue with the Universal Scraper. I'm running 1.6.2. Regardless if I set it to pull cast from IMDB, IMDBFull, or TheMovieDB, I don't get a good list of actors. I'm scraping the 2006 movie The Departed and it's not listing any cast. Other movies may list some, but not the main actors. In my xbmc.log, I can see that the scraper isn't pulling any cast details at all:

DEBUG: scraper: ParseIMDBCast returned <details></details>

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - scudlee - 2012-11-25

Check this thread for a fix to the problem.

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - olympia - 2012-11-25

Thanks for the pointer scudlee! To be honest I was trying to reproduce the issue, but I couldn't on my side, so just dropped it as false alarm Smile

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - Zernable - 2012-11-26

Agreed, thanks for pointing out the other thread scudlee. That resolved the issue for me!

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - thrak76 - 2012-11-28

I'm having an issue where I'll update the library, the new movies will be found during the scan, but then it won't actually be added to the library. I'll get a message:
WARNING: No information found for item 'Z:\Movies\......mkv', it won't be added to the library.

This happens even though it's brand new to the library and has never been scanned before. If I switch to the tmdb scraper, it'll get added to the library.

Here's the log.. First instance is at line 4148, and second (during the same scan) is at line 5270.

Thanks!

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - Cath Barkley - 2012-11-29

For some reason the scraper stopped working for me a couple of days ago. It was working perfectly, but now it won't find anything at all.

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - xiojason - 2012-11-29

I modified the search result regex to match titles listed like "Foobar (2011/II)" and "Bazbamf (I) (2008)" as it didn't seem to be working for me. Line 25 of universal.xml:

Code:
<expression repeat="yes" noclean="1,2">&lt;td\sclass=&quot;result_text&quot;&gt;\s&lt;a\shref=&quot;/title/([t0-9]*)/[^&gt;]*&gt;(?:&amp;#x22;)?([^&lt;]*?)(?:&amp;#x22;)?&lt;/a&gt;\s*(?:\([IV]*\)\s*)?\([^\(]*?([0-9]{4})(?:/[IV]*)?[^\)]*\)(?!\s\(Video\sGame\))</expression>

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - peachville - 2012-11-30

(2012-11-09, 08:18)olympia Wrote: Please read the scraper description...

Hi Olympia

So far I've been creating my own seasonal covers for TV Series collections. EG:

I find it very handy to have each season in it's own folder. EG: "Frasier S03" for the cover above.

Is there a website that creates something similar where seasonal list covers and fanart are available for scraping?

RE: [Release] Universal Scraper - braz - 2012-12-01

I noticed I am now getting Genre or Set information in the Countries tag for some movies. Is this related to the recent changes at IMDB?

Here are a couple of movies this happened to:

Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003)
Premium Rush (2012)