Kodi Community Forum
Release Universal Movie Scraper - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Information Providers (scrapers) (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=147)
+----- Forum: Movie Scrapers (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=302)
+----- Thread: Release Universal Movie Scraper (/showthread.php?tid=129821)

RE: [Release] Universal Movie Scraper - Karellen - 2018-01-13

I changed all the UMS settings to TMDB, restarted Kodi and ran an Update Library for The Lobster (2015)

It scraped fine...

Will need the debug log

RE: [Release] Universal Movie Scraper - steve1977 - 2018-01-13

Mmh... This is really weird. Looks like we indeed need a log file now. The automatic LE log producer is not working for me now, but I can still manually access the log file. Does UMS create its own log file or will you need the overall Kodi log? With LE, the overall log is 30MB large or so, so this will be painful to send.

RE: [Release] Universal Movie Scraper - Karellen - 2018-01-13

Just the overall Kodi log.

Huge log. Has your Kodi been running for a while. Mine runs for over a week at a time before I have to exit for some reason and it never gets that big, maybe 7-8MB after a week.

Can you restart Kodi and immediately replicate the problem. That should reduce the size of the log quite a lot.

Oh, I think I found the issue, but not the solution.

I have set UMS to TMDB, but it still goes by IMDB names in the movie "identification process". I think the missing all fall into the following categories:

* Movie name different (e.g., "The Lobster: Eine unkonventionelle Liebesgeschichte (2015)" on IMDB instead of just "The Lobster (2015)" on TMBD

* Movie is not on IMDB, but only TMDB (e.g., The Langoliers (1995) on TMDB, but only as TV Mini series on IMDB)

* Movies that are Mini Movies in IMDB (e.g., A Close Shave (1995) on TMDB, but mini movies on IMDB)

* I think also something around movies that have 3D in the movie name, but need to check more to confirm this

Some details on my UMS settings:

* Get title from TMDB, keep original, get genre from TMDB in EN, get collection in EN, no keywords

* Plot and credits from IMDB

* Posters from fanart and TMDB in EN

* Fanart from fanart and TMDB

* Trailer from TMDB in EN

* Rating from IMDB and also top-250, but not from anything else

* US certification from IMDB (rated)

Some more evidence that this is a TMDB vs. IMDB issue. Charlie Bartlett is listed as 2008 in TMDB, but 2007 in IMDB. My folder/file name is "Charlie Bartlett (2008)", so it doesn't find it. I can manually add it though and it says "Charlie Bartlett (2007)" (not 2008 as in TMDB) when manually selecting it.

I checked and all movies are being available with the TMDB scraper, but not with UMS.

RE: [Release] Universal Movie Scraper - olympia - 2018-01-13

Honestly, we don't know what you are doing until you don't provide a debug log. With your Kodi background and experience this really should not be a problem. Reboot, scrape just one movie manually and provide the log. This will not be 30MB and will fit to pastebin.

Karellen tested and it works for him. Don't think there is a bug just because for some reason it is not working for you. Chances are higher you rather need support.

My gut tells me you are setting UMS settings in addons manager, rather than on the source itself.

RE: [Release] Universal Movie Scraper - boheme - 2018-01-13

(2018-01-12, 00:23)boheme Wrote: Hello, I have an issue with Universal Movie Scrapper. Cast Actors thumbnails are missing when scan my collection. Download actor thumbnails is switched on in Media Settings -Videos.
I tried a fresh install with no luck. I have tried everything, no issue with TMDB. Please help!
 I changed the credits settings (cast-directors-writers) to themoviedb.org and works again. I wonder when UMS will be updated. I have a ton of movies and want to organize my collection. Should scrap with these settings or should I wait?

(2018-01-13, 04:23)steve1977 Wrote: Some more evidence that this is a TMDB vs. IMDB issue. Charlie Bartlett is listed as 2008 in TMDB, but 2007 in IMDB. My folder/file name is "Charlie Bartlett (2008)", so it doesn't find it. I can manually add it though and it says "Charlie Bartlett (2007)" (not 2008 as in TMDB) when manually selecting it.
 This is a common issue when renaming my movies with filebot and use TheMovieDB.org. It happens when a movie has released at the end of the year. In these cases IMDB is the correct.

RE: [Release] Universal Movie Scraper - olympia - 2018-01-13

(2018-01-13, 15:12)boheme Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 00:23)boheme Wrote:  I wonder when UMS will be updated. 
It won't be because it is working for me and I don't see anyone else, but you where it is not.
Perhaps we could help in case you would provide a debug log.

You will need to forgive me, I misread you reading credits are not being read at all, but rereading it I see it's about thumbnails what I can reproduce.
I will try to fix this today (CET). Sorry for the confusion and the head wash once again!

UMS default settings:
Image==============================================================================================================================================================================================================================
UMS Credits from themoviedb.org

RE: [Release] Universal Movie Scraper - olympia - 2018-01-14

pushed imdb common scraper library v2.9.9 to the repo; should solve the issue with actor thumbs.

RE: [Release] Universal Movie Scraper - boheme - 2018-01-14

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Smile Now it works!

Please tell me the difference between IMDB and IMDBfull

RE: [Release] Universal Movie Scraper - boheme - 2018-01-14

I have no issues