Kodi Community Forum
Android SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps (/showthread.php?tid=130331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - skabyss - 2012-06-11

Looking forward to your future apps! Let us know when you have something new for us to check out, I would also be willing to do some beta testing too if you would like the help on future projects!

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-12

Well, trying to use maven and broken my environment......fuck.

Wow. The couchpotato api just sends you TONS AND TONS of info. Half of it I will never use.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - fescen9 - 2012-06-12

Okay, is it just me or can anyone else not find the Add Show button, menu, context item, etc...?

(2012-06-12, 20:00)fescen9 Wrote: Okay, is it just me or can anyone else not find the Add Show button, menu, context item, etc...?

search button on action bar, menu = menu button/3 vertical dots on action bar (depends on version of android you have), context menu = long click something

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - fescen9 - 2012-06-12

(2012-06-12, 20:05)Buttink Wrote:
(2012-06-12, 20:00)fescen9 Wrote: Okay, is it just me or can anyone else not find the Add Show button, menu, context item, etc...?

search button on action bar, menu = menu button/3 vertical dots on action bar (depends on version of android), context menu = long click something

Ah, thanks!
Little confusing however, I was looking for an "Add Show" button in the action bar or menu.
I was expecting the search action mode to search MY shows, not for new shows. Smile

(2012-06-12, 20:09)fescen9 Wrote: Ah, thanks!
Little confusing however, I was looking for an "Add Show" button in the action bar or menu.
I was expecting the search action mode to search MY shows, not for new shows. Smile

I could make the text more clear because its never actually shown unless you long click it. Its technically not a menu item so it will never show up in the overflow or menu items. So, I could say "Search for New Show". Maybe, change the icon to a plus sign? But if I do that then people will be confused what the search button on the android will do. I don't know. I will figure something out.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-17

When I update SickStashe, I'm totally going to add a on update dialog that will have whats new and remind people to review the app. Smile

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-22

version 0.0.0 .... .0 of couchtatertot

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - skabyss - 2012-06-22

Glad to see you working on other projects, looking forward to purchasing.

Love you naming scheme, haha

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-22

(2012-06-22, 05:40)skabyss Wrote: Glad to see you working on other projects, looking forward to purchasing.

Thanks. Btw, I'm also going to release a launcher app so that you can have just one icon on your phone and still use any apps you want. (like mine lol)

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-24

For couchtatertot, I have wanted, manage lists and searching implemented! woooooot. I need to implement add, edit, remove movies and deal with movie releases. After that, I will release a beta on google code to make so it works enough for publishing.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-25

Back on SickStache, I'm going to have a patch out that makes the cache better and it will also increase the memory used for bitmaps so that there is faster loading when scrolling. It should be most noticeable on the 3.0+ devices.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - TeKo - 2012-06-25

(2012-06-22, 05:55)Buttink Wrote:
(2012-06-22, 05:40)skabyss Wrote: Glad to see you working on other projects, looking forward to purchasing.

Thanks. Btw, I'm also going to release a launcher app so that you can have just one icon on your phone and still use any apps you want. (like mine lol)

When you release a launcher app please implement Wake on Lan Smile

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-25

(2012-06-25, 13:33)TeKo Wrote: When you release a launcher app please implement Wake on Lan Smile

It's possible. You would have to enter in a broadcast ip and the computers mac address though. I don't think a lot of people even know what a mac address is.