Kodi Community Forum
Android SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Android SickStache, CouchTatertot Apps (/showthread.php?tid=130331)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - TeKo - 2012-06-26

Hehe maybe.
I use a separate App right now but since its would be just one button and 3 textfields it would be really cool to have everything in a single app (launcher).

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-27

(2012-06-26, 23:50)TeKo Wrote: Hehe maybe.
I use a separate App right now but since its would be just one button and 3 textfields it would be really cool to have everything in a single app (launcher).

It would probably precheck for known apps and include options to add new ones. It would also probably have 2-3 modes.

1) shows just a sickbeard, couchpotato, and sabnzbd+ large icons that take up 1/3 of the screen each.
2) every app (that you could input and i would have prefound) would have an icon and name in a list sectioned off by sickbeard, couchpotato, and sabnzbd+
3) same as 2 but in a grid view

Currently, I'm working on a few improvements to SickStache cache, and trying to get the CouchTatertot fully functional. Unfortunately, the couchpotato API data is a mess, so getting things like all the release data sucks.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-30

I hope you all like this update. On my 4.0 emulator there is absolutely no reloading from the disk!! its so fast its ridiculous. It also stops an ass load of the garbage collector calls that caused tiny hicups when scrolling. Unfortunately, I did reorganize the cache so the current cache is invalid and you will need to clear it Sad ... sorry.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-06-30

Uploaded the new version; hope you guys like it. It should update in google play in an hour or two.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-07-01

Fixed everything with Android 2.2 and Android 4.1. New version 2.1.1

Re: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Bram77 - 2012-07-02

This app is starting to be really great. I do miss an option to check the sabnzbd que status though, like MediaDog an SabSheep have.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - N3MIS15 - 2012-07-02

I just bought an android phone and this was the first thing i bought on google play. Love it. Thanks for your all your hard work.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - TeKo - 2012-07-02

New version from market works great it was already way faster than any other SB app but now its just crazy and that on an old 600mhz phone running ICS.

Cant wait for CP and maybe SAB app Wink

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-07-02

(2012-07-02, 10:59)Bram77 Wrote: This app is starting to be really great. I do miss an option to check the sabnzbd que status though, like MediaDog an SabSheep have.

Yah, It sucks have to have back out of the app. I was planning on making a laucher app for the nzb android apps after I finished CouchTatertot. That way, you could use any apps you wanted and still have that MediaDog/NZB Unity utility.

(2012-07-02, 12:51)N3MIS15 Wrote: I just bought an android phone and this was the first thing i bought on google play. Love it. Thanks for your all your hard work.
(2012-07-02, 14:41)TeKo Wrote: New version from market works great it was already way faster than any other SB app but now its just crazy and that on an old 600mhz phone running ICS.

Cant wait for CP and maybe SAB app Wink

Thanks! SickStache still has one user I know of who can't add shows, so probably one or two more updates for SickStache. Then, its back to CouchTatertot.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-07-09

New update has better error handling and some other small improvements.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-07-12

I'm thinking there is one more update (maybe last?). After you long click an item to select something. You really should only need to normal click it to select another.

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - wattershed - 2012-07-13

So, I'm one of those a-holes developers hate because I'm running a really old version of Sickbeard (alpha 481!) and have questions about 3rd party app functionality.

I grabbed SickStache and it's asking for SickBeard's API key. My paths on anything I click on within SickBeard don't have an API key in the url, which seems unlike what other people are showing in their setups. I assume this is a side effect of running the SickBeard equivalent of an Atari 2600? In my SickBeard setup the only API key I see is the one that SABnzbd requires I enter into SickBeard to have those two programs play nice with one another.

Also, if I go to http://domain:port/api/ I get a python error - that's a dead ringer that I'm running a version that's too old to work with SickStache or other 3rd party apps, yes?

I've been able to go without touching my installed software on my htpc for the better part of two years - I think my htpc hasn't been turned off since I moved into my house a little over a year ago - but I suppose I could mess around with an update if it means being able to manage my stuff from my phone a little easier. I'd just like some confirmation that that is indeed a requirement before I do it, features of freshly-updated software aside.

Thanks!

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - Buttink - 2012-07-13

Yah, the api was probably added after your version. To my knowledge, there isn't a android app that uses something other then the SickBeard api for SickBeard. The good news is that SickBeard added the ability to update from the SickBeard web ui. So if you update your SickBeard the hard way this once, you shouldn't have to mess with anything again. You WILL back up your SickBeard before trying it though.

When I do http://domain:port/api/ I actually get a api response that looks like

{
"data": {},
"message": "API :: MyIpWasHere - gave NO API KEY. ACCESS DENIED",
"result": "denied"
}

So yah, you probably need to update. Go to "Config -> General" and look for the API section. If you don't find it, you gotta update.

EDIT: found the api release date info. It was added at SickBeard alpha 491. You have to update. BACKUP FIRST!!!! http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3468

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - wattershed - 2012-07-13

(2012-07-13, 20:25)Buttink Wrote: Yah, the api was probably added after your version. To my knowledge, there isn't a android app that uses something other then the SickBeard api for SickBeard. The good news is that SickBeard added the ability to update from the SickBeard web ui. So if you update your SickBeard the hard way this once, you shouldn't have to mess with anything again. You WILL back up your SickBeard before trying it though.

When I do http://domain:port/api/ I actually get a api response that looks like

{
"data": {},
"message": "API :: MyIpWasHere - gave NO API KEY. ACCESS DENIED",
"result": "denied"
}

So yah, you probably need to update. Go to "Config -> General" and look for the API section. If you don't find it, you gotta update.

EDIT: found the api release date info. It was added at SickBeard alpha 491. You have to update. BACKUP FIRST!!!! http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3468

Sounds like a lovely weekend project. SickBeard not allowing me to update without backing up and redoing everything first is what's kept me from updating it at all, though I would like to have a larger feature set at my disposal so I guess the trade-off is worth it. Thanks for the response!

RE: SickStache - Unofficial SickBeard Android App - TeKo - 2012-07-15

Adding and stuff works great for me but after the latest update I get forced close alot, mostly after I open the app after it was running in the back.
After its closed I can start it without problems.