Kodi Community Forum
[Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on (/showthread.php?tid=130566)

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - Smokie Song - 2015-09-07

What's with Khmer Avenue? Is the Chinese section down or something? The other sections work fine. Also, do you have like a link wheer I can add this through the Systems, File manager, and add sources? I have a friend who only has a rspberry Pi who wants to install your wonderful Repo.

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - seeuspacecowboy - 2015-09-08

Hey Thanks dknlght for creating this addon, I hope it is not too much work to maintain. I use your addon to stream khmer channels for the old folks. It is nice to see that Cambodia and its people are making progress. But we still have far to go and need more freedom and less corruption. Keep up the good work. Also how can I donate $ for your efforts?

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - Hammerby - 2015-09-08

Hi everyone,
I wonder if how can I get to latest channel like PNN and CTV8HD?
If u found it, please share.
Thx u guys.

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - dknlght - 2015-09-09

(2015-09-07, 15:46)Smokie Song Wrote: What's with Khmer Avenue? Is the Chinese section down or something? The other sections work fine. Also, do you have like a link wheer I can add this through the Systems, File manager, and add sources? I have a friend who only has a rspberry Pi who wants to install your wonderful Repo.

just download the repo file on the first post place it in the sd card of the pi and use install from zip

(2015-09-08, 06:38)seeuspacecowboy Wrote: Hey Thanks dknlght for creating this addon, I hope it is not too much work to maintain. I use your addon to stream khmer channels for the old folks. It is nice to see that Cambodia and its people are making progress. But we still have far to go and need more freedom and less corruption. Keep up the good work. Also how can I donate $ for your efforts?
donation link is at the bottom in my signature on each of my post. It's kind of tiny for some reason I couldn't get it to be larger

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - k1nky_J@zzer - 2015-09-09

Hi,

New to posting here. Was trying to get the malimarTV addon to update to 1.0.6 but not having any luck. I'm using Kodi 15 on the Arnu Linux box. Any ideas?

dknight.....thanks for all the hard work. It helps keep the GF busy while I work on hobbies and projects. haha I hope to get this working again.

Thanks!

Oh I forgot to mention that I tried downloading the latest repository but it didn't work either. it still installs the 1.0.5 version.

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - tiiger20 - 2015-09-09

Hi --

I am new to Kodi -- Would anyone know how to refresh DKnight's KhmerTV repository on the firestick? I tried downloading the new kodi 15.2 and was not able to get Dknight repository version 1.0.24. All I am getting is 1.0.22 and was not able to watch CTN. Thanks for all your help in advance. Trying to get it working for my uncle and grandparents.

Thanks

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - dknlght - 2015-09-14

I made a few changes.

1. Finally decided to fix the khmer songs section within the khmerTV addon. You can now select this section and click refresh database to see a list of songs
2. I removed the dead links on the KhmerTV channels. So the ones that are listed all should be working. note some might timeout depending on your device
3. I added the PNN channel to the khmerTV addon.
4. I pushed an update to khmerAvenue. I fixed a few host problems but mostly I added the ability to now login to Khmerstream and view the videos

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - Smokie Song - 2015-09-16

Appreciate the update; however, just thought I'd let you know Tv9 and Tv5 are not working.

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - dknlght - 2015-09-16

it's fixed just pushed an update

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - Smokie Song - 2015-09-16

Thanks! It works like you said. Smile

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - Hammerby - 2015-09-17

Hi dknight,
Some channels are not working right now.......Please help.

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - Hammerby - 2015-09-18

I wanna say wow to malimartv.tv.
Pros: The video quality is amazing.
Cons: Need to subscribe every month. Kinda expensive to view in Cambodia.

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - Smokie Song - 2015-09-18

Yes, Malimar Tv is good for Southeast Asian content and cheaper than Netflix.

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - Smokie Song - 2015-09-20

I have a question regarding another add-on in your repo. My internet and bandwidth can handle a lot more than HD streaming; however, the Khmer and Thai HD channels in the Malimar Tv add-on keep making the Malimar Tv add-on crash. What's up with that?

RE: [Release] Cambodian(khmer) video add-on - dknlght - 2015-09-22

(2015-09-20, 23:46)Smokie Song Wrote: I have a question regarding another add-on in your repo. My internet and bandwidth can handle a lot more than HD streaming; however, the Khmer and Thai HD channels in the Malimar Tv add-on keep making the Malimar Tv add-on crash. What's up with that?

it has nothing to do with your bandwidth it depends on the device that you are running kodi on. Certain devices can't decode certain video/audio codec so when kodi tries to play video using those codec it crashes. Some of the ways around this is to change the video or audio settings to not to try processing it. Try going into system and play around with the video and audio output setting to see what works. make sure you remember what it was originally set at in case you mess it up.