Kodi Community Forum
Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Picture Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=150)
+---- Thread: Release MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags (/showthread.php?tid=133905)

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - Xycl - 2014-04-08

That's a good idea.
But I've a problem with the GUI.
E.g. Person->Xycl->Age: 40.

To do this the filter wizard needs a third column, but only for persons!

Or I create a virtual tag "age" which contains all possible combinations of a person his age. The max age can be calculated by birthday and current date.

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - pierre8991 - 2014-04-11

Hello
I do not think if that as some thing related to do with MyPicsDB or AeonNox and to start I give the question.
I am runing Gotham RC3, AeonNox 4.1.9.8 and MyPicsDB 12.3.11
When I select "Filter Wizard" it run well
If I put "Filter Wizard" as "Favoris" en put this Favoris in a submenu when I select this submenu I got a message telling me : My Pictures Database- Opening stream
And XBMC freeze, and nothing happens. To leave I need to hit "Cancel"

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - mhdebokx - 2014-04-15

(2014-04-08, 09:36)Xycl Wrote: That's a good idea.
But I've a problem with the GUI.
E.g. Person->Xycl->Age: 40.

To do this the filter wizard needs a third column, but only for persons!

Or I create a virtual tag "age" which contains all possible combinations of a person his age. The max age can be calculated by birthday and current date.

Perhaps this is a feasable solution.
MPD creates one tag of its own: age
After scanning a picture and the a tag-value meets the personsname from the new config-table, the age is calculated (compared to the date/time-original). The result can be concattinated with the personsname, and this is the new tagvalue of tag 'age'. So if my name is 'mhdebokx' born in 1969, and the date/time-original is 01-02-2014, the tagvalue will be 'mhdebokx 45' and so on.

What do you think ?

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - pierre8991 - 2014-04-28

Hi Xycl
I am tring to download the last MypicsDb version; but when I install Xycl repo and start this repo it is empty ?

What is my mistake ?

Thank you

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - Xycl - 2014-04-29

Excuse my delayed responses but currently I'm quite busy.

(2014-04-11, 16:02)pierre8991 Wrote: Hello
I do not think if that as some thing related to do with MyPicsDB or AeonNox and to start I give the question.
I am runing Gotham RC3, AeonNox 4.1.9.8 and MyPicsDB 12.3.11
When I select "Filter Wizard" it run well
If I put "Filter Wizard" as "Favoris" en put this Favoris in a submenu when I select this submenu I got a message telling me : My Pictures Database- Opening stream
And XBMC freeze, and nothing happens. To leave I need to hit "Cancel"
It's XBMC.
XBMC expects a playable item or a list of items. But not a dialog box.

(2014-04-15, 20:53)mhdebokx Wrote: [Perhaps this is a feasable solution.
MPD creates one tag of its own: age
After scanning a picture and the a tag-value meets the personsname from the new config-table, the age is calculated (compared to the date/time-original). The result can be concattinated with the personsname, and this is the new tagvalue of tag 'age'. So if my name is 'mhdebokx' born in 1969, and the date/time-original is 01-02-2014, the tagvalue will be 'mhdebokx 45' and so on.

What do you think ?
That's feasable

(2014-04-28, 19:08)pierre8991 Wrote: Hi Xycl
I am tring to download the last MypicsDb version; but when I install Xycl repo and start this repo it is empty ?

What is my mistake ?

Thank you
Do a "force refresh" on the repository.

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - pierre8991 - 2014-04-30

Thank's Xycl
I am now with your repo and I downloaded the version 12.3.12

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - Xycl - 2014-05-15

MyPicsDB 12.3.13

New: MyPicsDB update window will be hidden when playing a Video - only in Gotham !!!
New: Possibility to include all XBMC pictures sources at once.
Update: Language files from Transifex

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - fungify - 2014-05-25

Hi Xycl

Great to see that you're still upgrading the addon.

One thing we still sorely miss is the ability to automatically update the image-database from within the plugin. Would that be something you would consider working on?

FFY

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - Xycl - 2014-05-26

Hi Fungify,

please try the new MyPicsDB Update Service from my Repo.

Xycl

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - fungify - 2014-05-29

Hi Xycl

Great work. Thanks a lot. Quick idea: Why don't you make MyPicsDB automatically download this service at install -.that would make it a lot easier for users to use I think?

FFY

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - Xycl - 2014-06-02

Hi Ffy,

I don't like the idea to force users to install an update service which they don't want.

Xycl

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - fungify - 2014-06-02

I respect that. But what about offering it as a link in Options - just to advertise that automatic updating is possible?

If you hadn't told me the service existed, I would never have found it. And I did spend quite a long time figuring out how to script an update (which I never got working anyway).

Wouldn't most users want their image-database to update automatically as thieir video-database and music-database might do?

Just a thought

FFY

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - pierre8991 - 2014-06-08

Hello
I like to know which date is taken for "The 50 latest Pics" is it from the EXIF or IPTC ?

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - Xycl - 2014-06-09

(2014-06-02, 16:32)fungify Wrote: I respect that. But what about offering it as a link in Options - just to advertise that automatic updating is possible?

If you hadn't told me the service existed, I would never have found it. And I did spend quite a long time figuring out how to script an update (which I never got working anyway).

Wouldn't most users want their image-database to update automatically as thieir video-database and music-database might do?

Just a thought

FFY

I'll change the service and will add an on/off switch (default off).
Then it can be installed automatically as an dependency of MyPicsDB.

(2014-06-08, 11:39)pierre8991 Wrote: Hello
I like to know which date is taken for "The 50 latest Pics" is it from the EXIF or IPTC ?

The date when the pictures were added.

RE: [RELEASE] MyPicsDB: Pictures DB with EXIF, IPTC & XMP tags - pierre8991 - 2014-06-09

Thank you for the answer

But when I look in EXIF Data I found
Date modified
Date taken
Date digitized

But no Date when the picture were added ?