Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Twitch.tv - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv (/showthread.php?tid=134538)

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - ninjachu - 2018-01-18

(2018-01-18, 17:21)anxdpanic Wrote: @ninjachu Thanks, I can see what is causing the issue for this as well. Will fix on github shortly. Already fixed the video quality issue.

@Hooward The debug_log (wiki) link will take you to the wiki for more information.
Is your issue happening at playback like ninjachu's?
 When i try to play a video, i select the quality and then fails

Shocked  @anxdpanic you are a monster! 

Thanks for answer so quickly, if you want to test something else tell me

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - anxdpanic - 2018-01-18

@Hooward and @ninjachu 

I've included a 2.1.1 alpha with the bugfixes so far,
https://github.com/MrSprigster/Twitch-on-Kodi/releases/tag/2.1.0

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - Hooward - 2018-01-18

I installed the alpha you posted on github now and its working again. Thank you man ❤

Yes, it works!!
Thanks!!

You always save me the life with youtube and twitch addons!

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - anxdpanic - 2018-01-18

Smile
Thank you both for confirming and helping get the issues resolved quickly.

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - JSLee - 2018-01-19

(2018-01-18, 17:33)anxdpanic Wrote: @Hooward and @ninjachu 

I've included a 2.1.1 alpha with the bugfixes so far,
https://github.com/MrSprigster/Twitch-on-Kodi/releases/tag/2.1.0
 Thanks for the quick fix!!

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - frackz - 2018-01-30

Twitch addon keeps buffering/freezing on my Raspberri pi 3.. I'm on Libreelec. Also tested on on brothers' Raspberri pi 3 on OSCM: Same problem.
It's been happening for the past 2 weeks, first randomly, now continiously, can't watch a single stream.  :/
It takes 10-15 seconds to load the stream, it plays 5 seconds and freezes completely..after +30 seconds it might play a few seconds again.
For me it's hard to understand that there is no discussion about this issue. Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - merkl - 2018-01-31

(2018-01-30, 02:02)frackz Wrote: Twitch addon keeps buffering/freezing on my Raspberri pi 3.. I'm on Libreelec. Also tested on on brothers' Raspberri pi 3 on OSCM: Same problem.
It's been happening for the past 2 weeks, first randomly, now continiously, can't watch a single stream.  :/
It takes 10-15 seconds to load the stream, it plays 5 seconds and freezes completely..after +30 seconds it might play a few seconds again.
For me it's hard to understand that there is no discussion about this issue. Smile
Same issue for me on my Raspberri Pi 3. Sad I tried formatting and tested both OSMS and Libreelec.

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - anxdpanic - 2018-01-31

Seeing the same thing on all streams some of the time, also noticing buffering/hiccups on the web as well at the moment. Will look into it more, though I'm not expecting this to be something we can resolve directly.

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - blindhai - 2018-01-31

(2018-01-30, 02:02)frackz Wrote: Twitch addon keeps buffering/freezing on my Raspberri pi 3.. I'm on Libreelec. Also tested on on brothers' Raspberri pi 3 on OSCM: Same problem.
 I was wondering myself. I thought i have a configuration problem.

Using the 2.1.1 version under LibreElec on a MeCool M8S Pro L but tried the 2.1.0 also.

I have tried MPEG-DASH and the default setting, also tried it with min Bitrate but it is not helping. I have no problems with Youtube in combination with MPEG-DASH whatsoever. Speedtest on the box shows around 40-70 MBit over WLan. (should be enough)

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - frackz - 2018-02-01

(2018-01-31, 15:52)anxdpanic Wrote: Seeing the same thing on all streams some of the time, also noticing buffering/hiccups on the web as well at the moment. Will look into it more, though I'm not expecting this to be something we can resolve directly.
 Thx for the update. I only have this for Twitchtv addon. I have tons of other video addons.
It doesn't even show "buffering". It just takes +20sec to load, plays for 5 seconds, and freezes instantly.
After 30 seconds it will play a few seconds again..

If it would help to have me upload any logs let me know.

I wonder if it has anything to do with 2.1.1? Because it worked early January.

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - merkl - 2018-02-01

(2018-01-31, 21:45)blindhai Wrote:
 I was wondering myself. I thought i have a configuration problem.

Using the 2.1.1 version under LibreElec on a MeCool M8S Pro L but tried the 2.1.0 also.

I have tried MPEG-DASH and the default setting, also tried it with min Bitrate but it is not helping. I have no problems with Youtube in combination with MPEG-DASH whatsoever. Speedtest on the box shows around 40-70 MBit over WLan. (should be enough) 
I will also try 2.1.0. Where can i find it?

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - blindhai - 2018-02-01

(2018-02-01, 14:13)merkl Wrote: I will also try 2.1.0. Where can i find it?

When i go to Twitch and go on Update, it was still in the local cache.

RE: [RELEASE] Twitch.tv - anxdpanic - 2018-02-01

There is no difference playback wise between the add-on versions. fwiw, I've had 0 issues with streams so far today.