Kodi Community Forum
WIP Google Music Addon - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: WIP Google Music Addon (/showthread.php?tid=134783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - primetime34 - 2013-07-05

That seems to have been the issue. I reset my internet connection and it worked great. I can't get all-access tracks to work though. Is that normal at this point?

(2013-07-05, 21:32)foreverguest Wrote: Do you have Internet connection when installing?
There are other dependencies that are resolved and installed via Internet.

Quote: <import addon="script.module.validictory" version="0.9.0"/>
<import addon="script.module.decorator" version="3.3.3"/>
<import addon="script.module.mutagen" version="1.21.0"/>
<import addon="script.module.protobuf" version="2.4.2"/>
<import addon="script.module.requests" version="1.1.0"/>

(2013-07-05, 20:47)primetime34 Wrote: I hate to be annoying, but I am still having this issue and I am clueless how to fix it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - foreverguest - 2013-07-06

Rolleyes Yeah, still working on that.

(2013-07-05, 22:37)primetime34 Wrote: That seems to have been the issue. I reset my internet connection and it worked great. I can't get all-access tracks to work though. Is that normal at this point?

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - grscjo3 - 2013-07-09

This seems like it would be a great add-on, but... When I try to download the zip files, Chrome eventually fails, saying that there's a redirect loop. (Searching the thread for "redirect" doesn't give any results showing someone previously running into the problem.) Have the files been recently removed?

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - originalgabriel - 2013-07-09

(2013-07-09, 19:11)grscjo3 Wrote: This seems like it would be a great add-on, but... When I try to download the zip files, Chrome eventually fails, saying that there's a redirect loop. (Searching the thread for "redirect" doesn't give any results showing someone previously running into the problem.) Have the files been recently removed?

I just tried and was able to download all three of the files; try a different browser, you might have some Chrome plugin that is stopping the redirect.

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - grscjo3 - 2013-07-09

(2013-07-09, 20:04)originalgabriel Wrote:
(2013-07-09, 19:11)grscjo3 Wrote: This seems like it would be a great add-on, but... When I try to download the zip files, Chrome eventually fails, saying that there's a redirect loop. (Searching the thread for "redirect" doesn't give any results showing someone previously running into the problem.) Have the files been recently removed?

I just tried and was able to download all three of the files; try a different browser, you might have some Chrome plugin that is stopping the redirect.

Huh. Worked with Firefox. Didn't think an add-on would cause a re-direct. Ad-block, Flash-block, they change what you see, not where you go... Maybe it's 'cause it's a Google Docs link, and I'm continuously logged into Google in Chrome, but my Firefox is a clean slate?

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - krish_2k4 - 2013-07-13

works great for me, can even skip to the next track using yatse on android!

is it possible to scrape the albums into the music library?

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - alekalek04 - 2013-07-14

At start receiving mistake invalid login credentials

in what can be a problem, certainly, and user & password are good .....

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - enahs - 2013-07-17

Does anyone know if there are plans to develop the "radio" abilities into the Google Music Add-on? I know I brought this up in a previous post (in this thread) but nobody mentioned either way. I am just curious as I have been trying to monitor this thread.

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - foreverguest - 2013-07-17

Well, if it is implemented in the api and if it works in a way that is possible to implement for xbmc.

But even "All Access" tracks are hard to implement in the addon, so I don't think it will be done soon.

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - tinfox - 2013-07-17

I think some of you might be interested in this. (Those with rooted Android's anyway...)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kineticgamestudios.airtunes.android

It will hi-jack your audio stream and play it to any and all XBMC / PLEX$ boxes you have on your lan. (it does this via Airplay, so you'll have to install at least Bonjour Printing to your windows boxes, or if you're a glutton for punishment you can install iTunes (includes bonjour)

This means you can play Google Music including ALL ACCESS, Pandora, etc...

I have it running on Note 2 and EVO LTE.

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - Demiurge - 2013-07-19

https://github.com/simon-weber/Unofficial-Google-Music-API/issues/129

Not sure if that helps. I'll be checking the code in the next day or two and seeing what I can come up with. As for the work you've already done, solid work! Easy set up.

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - dupsatou - 2013-07-23

Just making my way back to XBMC after using it on the original xbox so many years ago. This is among a few of my first plugins to setup on my new system and its working perfectly on frodo. I use two factor so just had to configure the application specific password and it went on its way. Thank you very much for your work on this!

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - NxtGenCowboy - 2013-07-27

Awesome work.
I get script failed when I try to play a playlist from All Access

I'll post a log in a few

13:54:54 T:3040849920 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 29, path [plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/?action=play_song&song_id=Tgq4jcaak2udcdkrv5ut57jmdge]
13:54:54 T:2788160576 NOTICE: Thread XBPyThread start, auto delete: false
13:54:54 T:2788160576 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
13:54:54 T:2788160576 NOTICE: GoogleMusic-0.8.2 ARGV: ['plugin://plugin.audio.googlemusic/', '7', '?action=play_song&song_id=Tarsgi7vgxxm6nnjywwaqacxtcm']
13:55:01 T:2788160576 NOTICE: [GoogleMusic-0.8.2] Loading cookie from file
13:55:02 T:2788160576 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <class 'gmusicapi.exceptions.CallFailure'>
Error Contents: GetStreamUrl: the server's response could not be understood. The call may still have succeeded, but it's unlikely.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/default.py", line 53, in <module>
song.play(get("song_id"))
File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/GoogleMusicPlaySong.py", line 12, in play
url = self.api.getSongStreamUrl(song_id)
File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.googlemusic/GoogleMusicApi.py", line 66, in getSongStreamUrl
stream_url = self.gmusicapi.get_stream_url(song_id)
File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.module.gmusicapi/lib/gmusicapi/api.py", line 346, in get_stream_url
res = self._make_call(webclient.GetStreamUrl, song_id)
File "/home/pi/.xbmc/addons/script.module.gmusicapi/lib/gmusicapi/api.py", line 930, in _make_call
call_name)
CallFailure: GetStreamUrl: the server's response could not be understood. The call may still have succeeded, but it's unlikely.
-->End of Python script error report<--

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - originalgabriel - 2013-07-30

(2013-07-27, 20:57)NxtGenCowboy Wrote: Awesome work.
I get script failed when I try to play a playlist from All Access

I'll post a log in a few

'foreverguest' is still working on the All Access functionality.

RE: [WIP] Google Music Addon - frankfurts - 2013-08-10

(2013-07-30, 07:59)originalgabriel Wrote: 'foreverguest' is still working on the All Access functionality.

Yeah I had a play with it and all my songs in the library from all access show up but they wont play. Its looking very promising though, can't wait Big Grin