Kodi Community Forum
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Supplementary Tools for Kodi (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=116)
+--- Thread: Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more (/showthread.php?tid=136798)

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-06-07

I will update the link with fix. Thanks onyx00.

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-06-07

Updated setup file and source code.

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - Donkeyfumbler - 2013-06-07

Excellent. Thanks for everyone confirming it wasn't just me going mad and, of course, for locating the problem and fixing it. Big Grin

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - User 112131 - 2013-06-08

Thank you verry much, working now for me for xbmc in windowed mode! Blush

But when i switch xbmc to fullscreen and reboot my machine, xbmc stays in the taskbar marked as active. I have to click on it once, then it shows up.
Why so? Why will it not be presented in fullscreen mode by default?
(i am not starting in shell mode.)Huh

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - tf-uno - 2013-06-10

Thanks for the Little nice program Smile

I just have one problem.
I use the custem shutdown menu, and chose to close xbmc when go to standby. (chose Shutdown = standby), that Work fine if i dont use "use full screen rather than true fullscreen" (i use this settings because otherwise my 1080p 24hz dont play smooth).
First time when i choose shutdown, it close xbmc and nothing more happening. If i open XBMC and choose shutdown Again, then it close xbmc and go in standby, like it´s planing to.

Some one have a solution for this..??

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-06-10

^^ You are experiencing this problem only while using full screen window option? I will test it.

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - tf-uno - 2013-06-16

Yes only when i use * full screen rather than true fullscreen** option.

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - xbmcJunky - 2013-06-16

I am having a focus problem with XBMCLauncher 4.0, which was mentioned earlier by other users. I am using XBMC Frodo 12.2 with Windows 7, 32 bit, on dual monitors, with UltraMon installed. I use UltraMon to enable the secondary monitor, which is my widescreen TV. I watch movies from folders saved on a hard drive, both Blu-ray and regular DVDs.

I am having a problem with something stealing focus when I am watching a movie using XBMC. Randomly, the screen will minimize a few times during a movie. I tried FocusBitch, but it did not work. Then I tried XBMCLauncher 4.0, and set focus to 0. I used the latest version. Setting the focus to 0 seconds did not work for me, but setting it to 1 second seemed to work. However, I couldn't tell for sure, due to the randomness of the minimizing problem. Just today, I uninstalled 4.0 and installed 3.5 instead, to see if 0 seconds on the focus works with the earlier version, as it seemed to, for some users in this thread.

Is there an easy way to test if 3.5 is working properly (with 0 seconds set for focus), other than waiting to see if I get any "random minimizing" during a movie?

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-06-17

(2013-06-16, 17:44)tf-uno Wrote: Yes only when i use * full screen rather than true fullscreen** option.

I will check and update the installer.

(2013-06-16, 23:54)xbmcJunky Wrote: I am having a focus problem with XBMCLauncher 4.0, which was mentioned earlier by other users. I am using XBMC Frodo 12.2 with Windows 7, 32 bit, on dual monitors, with UltraMon installed. I use UltraMon to enable the secondary monitor, which is my widescreen TV. I watch movies from folders saved on a hard drive, both Blu-ray and regular DVDs.

I am having a problem with something stealing focus when I am watching a movie using XBMC. Randomly, the screen will minimize a few times during a movie. I tried FocusBitch, but it did not work. Then I tried XBMCLauncher 4.0, and set focus to 0. I used the latest version. Setting the focus to 0 seconds did not work for me, but setting it to 1 second seemed to work. However, I couldn't tell for sure, due to the randomness of the minimizing problem. Just today, I uninstalled 4.0 and installed 3.5 instead, to see if 0 seconds on the focus works with the earlier version, as it seemed to, for some users in this thread.

Is there an easy way to test if 3.5 is working properly (with 0 seconds set for focus), other than waiting to see if I get any "random minimizing" during a movie?

Focus '0' means no focus. So set it at '1'. '10' is default. To test whether focus feature is working, press alt+tab and bring another program to focus. XBMC should be refocussed after the set time.

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - ozgadgetguy - 2013-06-18

I just started using this app which is great. I am confused by some of the installation options which are not documented fully in the first few posts of the thread. I tried searching through the thread but couldn't find an answer:

1. Custom XBMC keymap File
2. MCE Remote control registry keys
3. Original MCE Remote control registry keys
4. Custom MCE Remote control registry keys

I have an MCE remote and have customised a few buttons with the MCERemote addon.

I would like to use the XBMCLauncher facility to make MCE Remote control Green Start Button to start XBMC. I enabled options 2 and 4 above during installation but when I am on the Windows 7 desktop pressing the Green button has no effect.

Have I missed something? Is option 1 related to this and also required?

Second question, once the above is fixed can I still use MCERemote to remap keys without affecting XBMCLauncher?

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-06-18

1 & 2 are the custom files I am using which you may not be interested in. That is the reason these options are not selected by default during installation.

3 will install the original mce code incase you changed the mcecode and want to revert to the original keys. Uninstalling xbmclauncher will restore the mce registry to its initial settings.

The custom mce key is not needed for green button to work. Ensure that the green button sends Win+Alt+Enter. You can use my advanced mce remote mapper tool to set the gsb to Win+Alt+Enter.

You can remap the keys as you like and it will not affect xbmclauncher.

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - tf-uno - 2013-06-18

(2013-06-17, 05:02)baijuxavior Wrote: [quote='tf-uno' pid='1444599' dateline='1371397468']
Yes only when i use * full screen rather than true fullscreen** option.

I will check and update the installer.

I dont understand..??what do you want me to update..?? (I use 12.2).. XBMClauncher is 4.0-...

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - baijuxavior - 2013-06-18

^^ I said, I will test the program for the bug and update it.

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - tf-uno - 2013-06-18

Sorry, i misunderstand you.. Thanks alot Baijuxavior.. i appreciate your Work.

RE: XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more - Fuzzyduck - 2013-06-20

Hi I love the laucher except I just can't seem to get it to work for me completely. I have:
Windows 8 pro
Xbmc 12.2
Launcher 4.0
A mele f10 wireless rf remote
A compiled script for the above remote to a specific keymapping

All I want is windows open, run script, open xbmc full screen.

All I get is either
Xbmc in shell with out remote key mapping as the script isn't being run
Or
Xbmc opening and the script opening but I have the metro screen on top of it all

Can someone help I am so close I haven't tried event ghost yet but I have tried to schedule explorer, then focused on that and then tried run laucher delayed but that didn't work still bloody metro !!!! Damn windows 8

Thanks[/quote]