Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated) (/showthread.php?tid=137478)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 - phil65 - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-20, 01:54)ferent Wrote: Guys a little bug:

When I'm over a point of the menu with large text, the text is not completed, but when i'm not over it, I can read it all. For better comprenhension, see the screenshots:

Here I only read "ACTUALIZAR VIDE..."

But when I'm not over it, I can read "ACTUALIZAR VIDEOS"

tried exactly that string and it doesn´t cut up here, even not when adding another letter.. you´re using the default fontset?

(2012-08-19, 23:00)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: Danke vielmals Herr Phil ;-)

bitte sehr Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 - ferent - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-20, 02:02)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 01:54)ferent Wrote: Guys a little bug:

When I'm over a point of the menu with large text, the text is not completed, but when i'm not over it, I can read it all. For better comprenhension, see the screenshots:

Here I only read "ACTUALIZAR VIDE..."

But when I'm not over it, I can read "ACTUALIZAR VIDEOS"

tried exactly that string and it doesn´t cut up here, even not when adding another letter.. you´re using the default fontset?

Yes, and I tried with XBMC in other languages and the behaivour is the same. Maybe a resolution problem?

which one are you using?

small update

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 - ferent - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-20, 02:09)phil65 Wrote: which one are you using?

I'm using 1360x768 but I've tested in a diferent screen and the text isn't cut. Forget it then :-S

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 - CaptainKen - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-19, 18:47)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-19, 18:35)CaptainKen Wrote: Dumb question but I see on the first page of this thread that script.artwork.downloader is supported, but I don't see fanart.tv. So fanart.tv isn't supported correct?

Thank you.
you´re misunderstanding something. skins never support any artwork sites directly
(except the pictures of half-naked women, if that counts as artwork Wink )
, they get scraped by add-ons, for example by artwork-downloader. that one downloads images from fanart.tv.

Thanks Phil for pointing me in the right direction! I just went to the artwork-downloader site and see the fanart is simply a source it uses. LOL

1) I'm trying to use "random episodes" as the background setting for TV Shows main menu. However, I'm actually getting random unwatched episodes/tvshow.

2) I have a similar issue with Movies. Out of 95 movies, it's showing the same 7 background pics and an 8th that is just black.

3) I'm using the showcase view mode for Movies. When I enter the movies section it always defaults to the Up Folder icon rather than the first movie. When I select a movie set, the up folder icon is also the default. In the case of the Librarian Collection, the I get blank icons mixed in. Here are some screenshots.

4) That weather bug I was having earlier has crept up again. Even though the setting are the same as before (I haven't touched that area for fear of screwing it up again), the widgets don't show up when the focus is on the Weather menu item. (see previous post here)

Anyone know how I can remedy these please?

(2012-08-20, 03:36)CaptainKen Wrote: 1) I'm trying to use "random episodes" as the background setting for TV Shows main menu. However, I'm actually getting random unwatched episodes/tvshow.

2) I have a similar issue with Movies. Out of 95 movies, it's showing the same 7 background pics and an 8th that is just black.

3) I'm using the showcase view mode for Movies. When I enter the movies section it always defaults to the Up Folder icon rather than the first movie. When I select a movie set, the up folder icon is also the default. In the case of the Librarian Collection, the I get blank icons mixed in. Here are some screenshots.

4) That weather bug I was having earlier has crept up again. Even though the setting are the same as before (I haven't touched that area for fear of screwing it up again), the widgets don't show up when the focus is on the Weather menu item. (see previous post here)

Anyone know how I can remedy these please?

1) we cannot change watched/unwatched. script stuff, not skinning stuff.
2) intended. if you want all tv show images you have to use artwork organizer + custom background folder for home menu item background. no other way possible.
3) you can toggle back items off in xbmc settings
4) also script-related, not something we can fix. make sure to use newest script versions (not sure if they´re all on repo yet, just check the forums)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 - eoghan - 2012-08-20

how do i install 3.5. all i see is 3.0.1.

right-click on xbmc.org repo --> force refresh
or "update addon repos" in sidebar when browsing addons

Thank you for your reply Phil.

Quote:1) we cannot change watched/unwatched. script stuff, not skinning stuff.
I'll try the XBMC forum instead then.

Quote:2) intended. if you want all tv show images you have to use artwork organizer + custom background folder for home menu item background. no other way possible.

By artwork organizer I assume you mean "artwork downloader"?

Quote:3) you can toggle back items off in xbmc settings
Ah I found it: Settings/Appearance/File lists/Show parent folder items

Quote:4) also script-related, not something we can fix. make sure to use newest script versions (not sure if they´re all on repo yet, just check the forums)
I'll check the other forums.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 - defluo - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-20, 02:31)phil65 Wrote: small update

There's no emoticon on this forum that accurately describes my face right now. But I'm in total shock right now

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 - Deano316 - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-20, 08:37)defluo Wrote:
(2012-08-20, 02:31)phil65 Wrote: small update

There's no emoticon on this forum that accurately describes my face right now. But I'm in total shock right now

Cool isn't it? Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 - defluo - 2012-08-20

Just a little bit Blush

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 - fional - 2012-08-20

(2012-08-19, 20:44)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-08-19, 19:52)phil65 Wrote: Image
if i missed someone, let me know.

I'd add defluo, he's helped me loads with getting working versions of my ideas Smile

Aw that's class Smile I can't wait to be back in action on the 25th Smile I haven't updated git in ages!
x