Kodi Community Forum
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread (/showthread.php?tid=137540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - Dignam - 2012-07-10

ok found the git version and artwork downloader think i got it all figured out.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - smokedizzy42 - 2012-07-10

(2012-07-10, 15:19)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-07-10, 07:10)smokedizzy42 Wrote: I've been search for a answer for awhile I just fiqured I'd post it here...

When I start up xbmc its always on the system tab. How do I change it so its on the Movies tab instead of system, I'm using Aeon Nox

Thanks for any reply

For Aeon Nox 3.0 and above:

System -> Skin -> Customizers -> Customize home window furniture -> Enable custom startup focus position of main menu -> 0

If zero ("0") doesn't work, try a different number.

There we go, Thanks a lot!

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - realcopacetic - 2012-07-17

(2012-06-14, 18:30)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-06-14, 17:37)Deano316 Wrote: Would still like to swap aspect ratio for imdb rating though. I know that it's line 87 that needs to be changed, but not sure to what? Also, will I need to add any extra .pngs to skin.aeon.nox > media > flags? I've taken the time to search the thread but couldn't find anything relevant.

The easy way would be to change "$INFO[ListItem.VideoAspect,flags/aspectratio/,.png]" to "$VAR[ListImage2Var]", and add a gold colordiffuse below it like "<colordiffuse>ffffff00</colordiffuse>", but I don't think that's what you want. I'm guessing you'd prefer the one star, followed by the numeral rating. That's a bit more difficult, since that would require changing the entire control (lines 83-92 I think) with the following:

Code:
<control type="group">
    <posx>1470</posx>
    <posy>987</posy>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0" end="-1568" reversible="true" condition="Control.IsVisible(514)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0" end="-824" reversible="true" condition="Control.IsVisible(512)">Conditional</animation>
    <animation effect="slide" start="0" end="-105" reversible="true" condition="Control.IsVisible(516)">Conditional</animation>
    <visible>!ListItem.IsFolder</visible>
    <control type="image">
        <width>112</width>
        <include>AudioFlagsVars</include>
        <texture>flags/posters/imdb.png</texture>
    </control>
    <control type="label">
        <posx>5</posx>
        <posy>27</posy>
        <width>135</width>
        <height>38</height>
        <align>center</align>
        <aligny>center</aligny>
        <font>Font_Bold24</font>
        <textcolor>floor</textcolor>
        <label fallback="?">$INFO[ListItem.Rating]</label>
    </control>
</control>

I haven't tried this, I'm not on my computer right now, so the positions will probably require editing.

EDIT: I edited the positions in the code above, try it now, it looks fine. Also, if the textures (.pngs) you want to add are extras, therefore not replacing existing textures, you may place them wherever you want, and enter that path when using them. If, instead, you wish to replace existing ones, you must, of course, have the uncompressed textures downloaded from GIT in the media folder, not the compressed "Textures.xbt", rename your .pngs accordingly, and move them to the media/whatever folder, replacing the original ones.

Hiya, I've used the files Deano316 put up for this cool landscape view. I'm in rainy old England though, so using BBFC ratings. I changed the default pngs in the flags/rating/info folder to some new ones I made (just adjusted the colour of the existing PNGs to white from grey, to match the other flag icons in this view) but they don't seem to be updating in the skin?!

To make matters more confusing, the rating 12A didn't have one of the longer rating signs so the Not Rated flag was being used. When I made a PNG for the 12A rating and put it in the same directory, it refreshed immediately, suggesting it should work for the others but it just doesnt' seem to want to change.

Do you know if media flags and other skin-related items are cached somewhere?

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - CutSickAss - 2012-07-17

(2012-07-17, 21:42)QuizKid Wrote: Hiya, I've used the files Deano316 put up for this cool landscape view. I'm in rainy old England though, so using BBFC ratings. I changed the default pngs in the flags/rating/info folder to some new ones I made (just adjusted the colour of the existing PNGs to white from grey, to match the other flag icons in this view) but they don't seem to be updating in the skin?!

To make matters more confusing, the rating 12A didn't have one of the longer rating signs so the Not Rated flag was being used. When I made a PNG for the 12A rating and put it in the same directory, it refreshed immediately, suggesting it should work for the others but it just doesnt' seem to want to change.

First of all, I think you quoted the wrong post, it has nothing to do with what you're talking about. Second, the folder flags\rating\info contains only the "elongated" ratings .pngs, the regural ratings icons are on flags\rating. Are you sure you exchanged those with yours? Make sure the names match exactly.

EDIT: OK, I'm guessing now you were talking specifically about the long icons in the info folder. You must delete the Textures.xbt compressed file that contains all of the images, and download the uncompressed icons in its place, which you probably did already. Know that Textures.xbt trumps your icons in any case.

RE: Nox 3.0 Modding Thread - realcopacetic - 2012-07-18

(2012-07-17, 23:04)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-07-17, 21:42)QuizKid Wrote: Hiya, I've used the files Deano316 put up for this cool landscape view. I'm in rainy old England though, so using BBFC ratings. I changed the default pngs in the flags/rating/info folder to some new ones I made (just adjusted the colour of the existing PNGs to white from grey, to match the other flag icons in this view) but they don't seem to be updating in the skin?!

First of all, I think you quoted the wrong post, it has nothing to do with what you're talking about. Second, the folder flags\rating\info contains only the "elongated" ratings .pngs, the regural ratings icons are on flags\rating. Are you sure you exchanged those with yours? Make sure the names match exactly.

EDIT: OK, I'm guessing now you were talking specifically about the long icons in the info folder. You must delete the Textures.xbt compressed file that contains all of the images, and download the uncompressed icons in its place, which you probably did already. Know that Textures.xbt trumps your icons in any case.

Yep, sorry I meant the elongated ones - the names should be exact as I just edited the original files in there (changed the colour).

Sorry should have mentioned, I'm using the uncompressed files hence being able to access the PNGs directly so I don't have the textures.xbt. I'll try deleting the skin entirely and starting from scratch with it.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - cundogg - 2012-07-27

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-91JrzwNLLyw/UBGB0NTJ-1I/AAAAAAAAAA8/tvKScgsSpHw/s800/aeon%2520nox%25203.0%2520wall%2520view.jpg

does anyone know what code to edit in wall view mode to get the highlighted movie thumb not to cover the surrounding thumbs. This would be my favourite view if this was fixed

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - thrak76 - 2012-07-27

You know, what you call "fixed" actually makes it harder to see what movie has focus.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - CutSickAss - 2012-07-27

(2012-07-27, 02:29)cundogg Wrote: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-91JrzwNLLyw/UBGB0NTJ-1I/AAAAAAAAAA8/tvKScgsSpHw/s800/aeon%2520nox%25203.0%2520wall%2520view.jpg

does anyone know what code to edit in wall view mode to get the highlighted movie thumb not to cover the surrounding thumbs. This would be my favourite view if this was fixed

I too would agree the viewtype is fine the way it looks right now, but if you truly wish to remove the zoom effect, do the following:

- Open "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i\Viewtype_Wall.xml.

- Replace this (around line 314):
Code:
<animation type="Focus" reversible="false">
    <effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="140" time="400" easing="out" tween="cubic" reversible="false" />
</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,20" time="100" reversible="false" condition="Container(500).Row(0) + Skin.HasSetting(wallfullscreen)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-20" time="100" reversible="false" condition="Container(500).Row(2) + Skin.HasSetting(wallfullscreen)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="20,0" time="100" reversible="false" condition="Container(500).Column(0) + Skin.HasSetting(wallfullscreen)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-20,0" time="100" reversible="false" condition="Container(500).Column(8) + Skin.HasSetting(wallfullscreen)">Conditional</animation>

with this:

Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>184</width>
    <height>268</height>
    <include>Animation_VisibleChange200</include>
    <colordiffuse>$VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]</colordiffuse>
    <texture>common/white.png</texture>
</control>

- Save and exit.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - cundogg - 2012-07-27

(2012-07-27, 03:58)thrak76 Wrote: You know, what you call "fixed" actually makes it harder to see what movie has focus.

yeah i know that but I dont think theres any need to zoom in on it that much
(2012-07-27, 15:15)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-07-27, 02:29)cundogg Wrote: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-91JrzwNLLyw/UBGB0NTJ-1I/AAAAAAAAAA8/tvKScgsSpHw/s800/aeon%2520nox%25203.0%2520wall%2520view.jpg

I too would agree the viewtype is fine the way it looks right now, but if you truly wish to remove the zoom effect, do the following:

- Open "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i\Viewtype_Wall.xml.

- Replace this (around line 314):
Code:
<animation type="Focus" reversible="false">
    <effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="140" time="400" easing="out" tween="cubic" reversible="false" />
</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,20" time="100" reversible="false" condition="Container(500).Row(0) + Skin.HasSetting(wallfullscreen)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="0,-20" time="100" reversible="false" condition="Container(500).Row(2) + Skin.HasSetting(wallfullscreen)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="20,0" time="100" reversible="false" condition="Container(500).Column(0) + Skin.HasSetting(wallfullscreen)">Conditional</animation>
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="-20,0" time="100" reversible="false" condition="Container(500).Column(8) + Skin.HasSetting(wallfullscreen)">Conditional</animation>

with this:

Code:
<control type="image">
    <posx>0</posx>
    <posy>0</posy>
    <width>184</width>
    <height>268</height>
    <include>Animation_VisibleChange200</include>
    <colordiffuse>$VAR[ColorDiffuseVar]</colordiffuse>
    <texture>common/white.png</texture>
</control>

- Save and exit.

thats great thanks for your help

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - oracleguy - 2012-07-28

I'm wondering if someone knows what I would need to change in the episode view so that it displays the season and episode number before the name like the skin did before version 3. So while looking at the episodes for a TV show in landscape view down at the bottom it currently just says Episode Name and I'd like it to say SeasonXEpisode Number. Episode Name like it did previously.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - CutSickAss - 2012-07-29

(2012-07-28, 21:06)oracleguy Wrote: I'm wondering if someone knows what I would need to change in the episode view so that it displays the season and episode number before the name like the skin did before version 3. So while looking at the episodes for a TV show in landscape view down at the bottom it currently just says Episode Name and I'd like it to say SeasonXEpisode Number. Episode Name like it did previously.

Open "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.aeon.nox\1080i\Viewtype_Landscape.xml". Find the following (around line 266):
Code:
<label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.Title][/UPPERCASE]</label>

and replace it with:
Code:
<label>[UPPERCASE]$INFO[ListItem.Label][/UPPERCASE]</label>

OR, you could just delete the entire "control" this line is in (probably lines 254-269), as well as "<visible>!Container.Content(episodes)</visible>" (line 252).

Save and exit.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - oracleguy - 2012-07-29

Fantastic, thank you that is exactly what I was looking for.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - Vaikin - 2012-07-29

The "fix" listed works just fine, but like someone said it can be hard to see what is highlighted. I just changed the zoom line:
Code:
<effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="140"

Change that "140" to something lower, like "110". That way it still zooms enough to be noticed and yet doesn't eat have the screen in the process.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - leepenny - 2012-08-01

hi there I was just wondering how to implement movie/music cdart in lowlist view
I would like it to pop out on clicking right when accessing expanded info in lowlist any thoughts

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - Longjohn80 - 2012-08-01

I wanted to ask for help whether she can enter or change in the skin Aeon of Nox 3.5 icons of my film studios. I want to replace them with color. you can? Sorry for my bad english