Kodi Community Forum
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread (/showthread.php?tid=137540)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - phil65 - 2012-08-24

add "Shutdown" to your keymap (xbmc command, not OS dependent)

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - ArieS - 2012-08-24

Oh, so I can only use it within XBMC?

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - phil65 - 2012-08-24

if you mean outside xbmc then it doesn´t really belong into this forum Wink
i would suggest EventGhost, I´m pretty sure it can do that.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - ArieS - 2012-08-24

Got it, thanks phil

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - Vaikin - 2012-08-25

I personally use the multi-logo one to display movies since it allows me to find the movie I want faster. But this one is definitely very pretty.
(2012-08-24, 02:15)phil65 Wrote: nice work.
i don´t really use that view (can´t really get used to viewtypes which only show one item at once), but it really looks very clean and is pretty unique in xbmc skinning world.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - Deano316 - 2012-08-25

(2012-08-24, 20:54)QuizKid Wrote: Awesome thanks Deano, what do I need to do to remove the bit at the top on the tv shows view about number of episodes and unaired episodes?

Sorry for the delay. From the Viewtype_Landscape.xml, remove this piece of code between lines 298-312:

Code:
</control>
                    <control type="label">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <include>Animation_CommonFade</include>
                    <scroll>true</scroll>
                    <scrollspeed>30</scrollspeed>
                    <font>Font_Bold19</font>
                    <textcolor>white2</textcolor>
                    <shadowcolor>black</shadowcolor>
                    <label>[UPPERCASE]$VAR[LandscapeLogoLabelVar][/UPPERCASE]</label>
                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,-100" end="0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="![Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.TagLine)]">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows)]  + !Control.HasFocus(61)</visible>

That should do it, any problems let me know. Wink

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - phil65 - 2012-08-25

(2012-08-25, 13:16)Deano316 Wrote:
(2012-08-24, 20:54)QuizKid Wrote: Awesome thanks Deano, what do I need to do to remove the bit at the top on the tv shows view about number of episodes and unaired episodes?

Sorry for the delay. From the Viewtype_Landscape.xml, remove this piece of code between lines 298-312:

Code:
</control>
                    <control type="label">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <scroll>true</scroll>
                    <font>Font_Bold19</font>
                    <animation effect="slide" start="0,-100" end="0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out" condition="![Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.TagLine)]">Conditional</animation>
                    <visible>Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows)]  + !Control.HasFocus(61)</visible>

better not that way.
1) this will also remove tagline for movies.
2) this won´t remove the gradient for tvshows.

RE: Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread - realcopacetic - 2012-08-25

Code:
</control>
                    <control type="label">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <scroll>true</scroll>
                    <font>Font_Bold19</font>

Cheers mate, that got rid of the text, but the gradient's still there. Is it possible to have it like the Movies section where the gradient is hidden when there's no text?

(2012-08-25, 13:25)QuizKid Wrote:

Code:
</control>
                    <control type="label">
                    <posx>0</posx>
                    <posy>0</posy>
                    <width>1920</width>
                    <align>center</align>
                    <scroll>true</scroll>
                    <font>Font_Bold19</font>

Cheers mate, that got rid of the text, but the gradient's still there. Is it possible to have it like the Movies section where the gradient is hidden when there's no text?

Hmmmm. I did this by accident whilst I was adjusting the code a few days ago. Leave it with me and I'll try and rework it...

Copy this over the code between lines 257-269:

Code:
<control type="image">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>57</height>
                <texture>home/htpc_guy.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[ExtendedColorVar]</colordiffuse>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,-100" end="0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out">VisibleChange</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" end="70" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                <visible>![Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.TagLine)]</visible>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) | Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) | [Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
            </control>

Should be problem solved!! Smile I must congratulate you sir, you got my brain working midday on a Saturday Rofl

@phil: I added an extra "control" (?) so the tagline for movies will still be displayed.

Made a small adjustment to the mod from post #322 regarding fonts, would advise grabbing both the font.xml and Viewtype_Landscape.xml again. Wink

(2012-08-25, 14:25)Deano316 Wrote: Copy this over the code between lines 257-269:

Code:
<control type="image">
                <posx>0</posx>
                <posy>0</posy>
                <width>1920</width>
                <height>57</height>
                <texture>home/htpc_guy.png</texture>
                <colordiffuse>$VAR[ExtendedColorVar]</colordiffuse>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,-100" end="0" time="400" tween="cubic" easing="out">VisibleChange</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" end="70" time="0" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                <visible>![Container.Content(movies) + IsEmpty(ListItem.TagLine)]</visible>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) | Container.Content(movies)]</visible>
                <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(landscapeonelogo) | [Container.Content(tvshows)</visible>
            </control>

Should be problem solved!! Smile I must congratulate you sir, you got my brain working midday on a Saturday Rofl

@phil: I added an extra "control" (?) so the tagline for movies will still be displayed.

Cheers Deano, that seemed to do the trick for the tv shows view, but removed the gradient from Movies as well. Not sure if I did something wrong following your instructions - I used the files you've just modified and copied that code over 257-268 (269 appeared to be the start of the next control and seemed to break the view when I included that in the overwritten code)

I'll take another look for you bro Wink

(2012-08-25, 15:24)Deano316 Wrote: I'll take another look for you bro Wink

Sorry to waste all your time mate, hopefully you enjoy the challenge!

(2012-08-25, 15:26)QuizKid Wrote:
(2012-08-25, 15:24)Deano316 Wrote: I'll take another look for you bro Wink

Sorry to waste all your time mate, hopefully you enjoy the challenge!

Are you using the default font or a custom font?