Kodi Community Forum
Release XBMC Immersive - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Release XBMC Immersive (/showthread.php?tid=139712)

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2014-05-19

(2014-05-19, 11:35)barney stinsen Wrote: Hi scranshaft, do i have to install anything to see something at "in cinemas" in the movies-hub? its always empty, when i look at it.

You'll need to install my version of ExtendedInfo addon. Download link is on the first page.

RE: XBMC Immersive - barney stinsen - 2014-05-20

(2014-05-19, 16:33)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 11:35)barney stinsen Wrote: Hi scranshaft, do i have to install anything to see something at "in cinemas" in the movies-hub? its always empty, when i look at it.

You'll need to install my version of ExtendedInfo addon. Download link is on the first page.

Ok, thanks. Now i see what i want.Blush It is also possible to see any info for the moviesets? Which movies are part of the set, like in some views of jurialmonkey´s arctic. Huh

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2014-05-20

(2014-05-20, 09:16)barney stinsen Wrote: Ok, thanks. Now i see what i want.Blush It is also possible to see any info for the moviesets? Which movies are part of the set, like in some views of jurialmonkey´s arctic. Huh

Not at the moment. I'll have to figure out how to add it in without relying too much on the add-on in case users don't want to use it. If I recall there was an issue with the movieset feature in the ExtendedInfo add-on so I'd first have to see if that was fixed before I can go forward. Let me think about it for a bit and get back to you.

RE: XBMC Immersive - secretliar - 2014-05-20

Hi,

Where can I find the code for the overlay "paused" icon when we pause a video? I would like the image not to pulse because I think it's refreshing the image and so, the GPU is working for nothing :S

RE: XBMC Immersive - ehabalbizri - 2014-05-21

Hi,
My "on deck" section is working very well. I just want to ask you that next episode doesn't appear until I go to files > tvshows, and choose the option [scan for new content] . Do I miss anything? or is there a shortcut to do scanning for new content? or is there a way to automatically do that after every episode I watch?
thanks so much

RE: XBMC Immersive - koufos - 2014-05-21

Hi,first time to forum but a long time to xbmc.
I just want to congratulate Sranshaft for this great skin.
Well done,very nice work !!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile

RE: XBMC Immersive - darrenmelia - 2014-05-22

Would it be possible to get more information on screen when you pauses a move, like how long it has left and what time it will finish?

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2014-05-23

(2014-05-20, 23:54)secretliar Wrote: Hi,

Where can I find the code for the overlay "paused" icon when we pause a video? I would like the image not to pulse because I think it's refreshing the image and so, the GPU is working for nothing :S

It's in the DialogSeekbar.xml file.

(2014-05-21, 04:36)ehabalbizri Wrote: Hi,
My "on deck" section is working very well. I just want to ask you that next episode doesn't appear until I go to files > tvshows, and choose the option [scan for new content] . Do I miss anything? or is there a shortcut to do scanning for new content? or is there a way to automatically do that after every episode I watch?
thanks so much

It should update automatically.

(2014-05-21, 21:14)koufos Wrote: Hi,first time to forum but a long time to xbmc.
I just want to congratulate Sranshaft for this great skin.
Well done,very nice work !!!

Smile Smile Smile Smile

Thank you very much.

(2014-05-22, 18:39)darrenmelia Wrote: Would it be possible to get more information on screen when you pauses a move, like how long it has left and what time it will finish?

All of that information is already available.

RE: XBMC Immersive - darrenmelia - 2014-05-23

When i pause i just get a paused logo, where do i change it?

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2014-05-23

(2014-05-23, 09:14)darrenmelia Wrote: When i pause i just get a paused logo, where do i change it?

How are you pausing the video? If you just hit the pause button on the remote or space bar you should get a window with the progress bar, title and secondary info about the video, and finish time along with the pause icon. If you're using the OSD, then yes, you will only just get the pause icon. There just isn't enough space available to include every bit of information.

RE: XBMC Immersive - darrenmelia - 2014-05-23

I use a remote

RE: XBMC Immersive - bloodykiller86 - 2014-05-28

hey Sranshaft one quick question. for the tile home menu, how can i ether disable or move the scroll bar to the right a bit? i made it so 3 columns of icons appear but i'd like to move the scroll bar aswell since its on top of the tile icons lol im just mostly guessing at it and ive gotten a few thing right but idk where the scroll bar position settings are

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2014-05-29

(2014-05-28, 12:11)bloodykiller86 Wrote: hey Sranshaft one quick question. for the tile home menu, how can i ether disable or move the scroll bar to the right a bit? i made it so 3 columns of icons appear but i'd like to move the scroll bar aswell since its on top of the tile icons lol im just mostly guessing at it and ive gotten a few thing right but idk where the scroll bar position settings are

Open Includes_Home.xml and scroll down to line 447 and change the <posx> value.

RE: XBMC Immersive - bloodykiller86 - 2014-05-29

(2014-05-29, 01:04)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2014-05-28, 12:11)bloodykiller86 Wrote: hey Sranshaft one quick question. for the tile home menu, how can i ether disable or move the scroll bar to the right a bit? i made it so 3 columns of icons appear but i'd like to move the scroll bar aswell since its on top of the tile icons lol im just mostly guessing at it and ive gotten a few thing right but idk where the scroll bar position settings are

Open Includes_Home.xml and scroll down to line 447 and change the <posx> value.

tyvm sir Smile you are awesome. and i know ive asked something similar before but is there anyway to hide or remove the favorites bubble on the home screen?

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2014-05-31

(2014-05-29, 05:11)bloodykiller86 Wrote: tyvm sir Smile you are awesome. and i know ive asked something similar before but is there anyway to hide or remove the favorites bubble on the home screen?

That'll take a few more edits. First one would be to delete the button (ID=8999) in Home.xml. Second would be to change the <ondown> action to 9001 in Includes_Home.xml line 493. Third edit is to remove line 257 in SkinSettings.xml to add the favourites tile back to the tile menu.