Kodi Community Forum
Release XBMC Immersive - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Development (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=32)
+--- Forum: Skinning (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Forum: WIP Skins (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=160)
+---- Thread: Release XBMC Immersive (/showthread.php?tid=139712)

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2015-02-03

(2015-02-03, 13:12)chareos Wrote: It says

SettingCategory.xml
DialogSelect.xml

How to gt there

Settings
- Video
-- Subtitles
--> Subtitle languages (1st menu entry)

Thanks for that. I'll push a fix for that shortly.

RE: XBMC Immersive - User 49598 - 2015-02-03

Great !

Another issue.:

Your skin has this neat idea, white clock showing on after a few inactivity minutes.
Issue is, it gets draw BEFORE the screen goes dim. So, the clock itself gets dimmed, and also barely readable as it bends with anything white is shown on screen.

May you fix that somehow ? Maybe the skin could dim the screen then draw the clock, all with the system dim screensaver disabled.

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2015-02-04

(2015-02-03, 19:39)chareos Wrote: Great !

Another issue.:

Your skin has this neat idea, white clock showing on after a few inactivity minutes.
Issue is, it gets draw BEFORE the screen goes dim. So, the clock itself gets dimmed, and also barely readable as it bends with anything white is shown on screen.

May you fix that somehow ? Maybe the skin could dim the screen then draw the clock, all with the system dim screensaver disabled.
Maybe if the new System.ScreensaverName infobool gets added I can add something like that but at the moment there isn't anyway to do this nicely. I'll look into though.

RE: XBMC Immersive - goldenpipes - 2015-02-06

Why isn't this skin in the official repository?

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2015-02-06

(2015-02-06, 09:01)goldenpipes Wrote: Why isn't this skin in the official repository?

I haven't submitted it. Simple as that. Besides, I'm using the Segoe UI font so I'm not sure if it would technically be allowed.

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2015-02-08

(2015-02-02, 00:36)bloodykiller86 Wrote: Hey Sranshaft. It still wasn't working with the latest updated. Instead of "q" i was getting "d" lol so i did a bit of digging into the keyboarddialogue.xml and noticed that this section was a bit different than the one from confluence

The fix I pushed for this issue works fine for me here. Pressing enter on the keyboard closes the window and performs the search. Not entirely sure why changing the <ondown> worked for you. The <ondown> tag is only applicable if you're using the arrow keys. I can look into it further but since it's working here I'm not sure what more I can do.

(2015-02-02, 19:01)kumagoro314 Wrote: There's a strange issue with the info view for movies and series.

I use a 1080p TV, on Lubuntu Linux.

I have extended info disabled.

When you go to the info screen, and scroll right towards the actors, when actors get focus, the skin seems to scroll too far to the right, leading to the first column of actors being illegible. Is that an issue on my part, or does everyone face it?

Just pushed a fix for this.

(2015-02-03, 13:12)chareos Wrote: lists like the subtitle languages selection are missing the "OK" button.
I had to go back to Confluence to set up my language preferences.

It says

SettingCategory.xml
DialogSelect.xml

How to gt there

Settings
- Video
-- Subtitles
--> Subtitle languages (or whatever is called in english... it's the 1st entry)

Pressing 'Enter' on the keyboard or OK on a remote is the same thing as pressing the OK button. If using a touch screen then I imagine it could be a problem but since there's more pressing issues to deal with (PVR is a nightmare when having to code it blindly) I'll have to come back to it. If you can open an ticket on the GitHub page - see the first post for details on how to do that - so I don't forget, that would appreciated.

RE: XBMC Immersive - bloodykiller86 - 2015-02-08

huh weird. maybe its something i did in my end then. i always make a few modifications to the skin but none that touch anything keyboard related. probably a fluke or something because you're right, why would that even mess with that. anyways as always thanks for your hard work. we all really appreciate it. Your skin is truly a work of art! keep up the great work man Smile I will always refuse to use xbmc without your skin lol makes everything so simple and elegant compared to others where it seems there is just wayyyyy to much going on. minimalism is nice every now and then lol

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2015-02-13

Thought I'd leave this here...it has begun!

RE: XBMC Immersive - jleckenby - 2015-03-05

At the moment live tv seems to live me a blank screen, is that supposed to be the case?

On another note, love this theme! Hows the live tv hub coming along?

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2015-03-05

(2015-03-05, 20:02)jleckenby Wrote: At the moment live tv seems to live me a blank screen, is that supposed to be the case?

On another note, love this theme! Hows the live tv hub coming along?

Yes, Live TV is still WIP. It has been gutted and I'm re-writing everything for Helix. I'll update the thread and GitHub as soon as it is complete. Glad you like the skin. Hopefully the new PVR will be worth the wait for yourself and others who use the feature. There's a lot involved and it's something I personally don't need in Immersive.

RE: XBMC Immersive - nafr1 - 2015-03-06

Hello,

I just downloaded your skin. First of all I would say that it's really great skin. One thing I would like to know is what does game icon do on home screen? In my previous skin (1080xf mb3) I was using game tile to browse games in directory. Is there anyway I can achieve that functionality?

Thanks.

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2015-03-06

(2015-03-06, 03:19)nafr1 Wrote: Hello,

I just downloaded your skin. First of all I would say that it's really great skin. One thing I would like to know is what does game icon do on home screen? In my previous skin (1080xf mb3) I was using game tile to browse games in directory. Is there anyway I can achieve that functionality?

Thanks.

At the moment, the games tile is setup for the experimental retroplayer branch of Kodi. Currently there isn't an easy way to change this via skin settings but I'll look into changing that soon. In the meantime, you can edit the <onclick> action of the games menu item found in Includes_Home.xml - should be found near the top of the file. There are two instances you'll need to change.

(2015-03-06, 03:43)Sranshaft Wrote:
(2015-03-06, 03:19)nafr1 Wrote: Hello,

Thanks.

At the moment, the games tile is setup for the experimental retroplayer branch of Kodi. Currently there isn't an easy way to change this via skin settings but I'll look into changing that soon. In the meantime, you can edit the <onclick> action of the games menu item found in Includes_Home.xml - should be found near the top of the file. There are two instances you'll need to change.

Thank you very much. I don't know much about changing the skin but I would try. I have been using this skin for past 3 hours and I would say I am already in love with it Smile.
Btw the RSS panel at the bottom doesn't cover entire screen from right. There is almost 1 inch gap between left edge and RSS icon. Is it intentional or is it a bug?

Thanks.

OK I changed the game click event to point to Advanced Launcher. But the splash screen it shows is for Settings.... Is there a way I can change the splash screen for games?

RE: XBMC Immersive - Sranshaft - 2015-03-06

(2015-03-06, 05:10)nafr1 Wrote: Thank you very much. I don't know much about changing the skin but I would try. I have been using this skin for past 3 hours and I would say I am already in love with it Smile.
Btw the RSS panel at the bottom doesn't cover entire screen from right. There is almost 1 inch gap between left edge and RSS icon. Is it intentional or is it a bug?

Thanks.

Yes, that's by design. Happy to hear you're enjoying the skin.