Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] (/showthread.php?tid=141458)

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - corpgator - 2012-11-09

I am on alpha7 October compilation and just got Aeon Nox back. I had been running another skin waiting for the Frodo release of Nox. The latest Frodo didn't like my tv show database, so I had to rescan it all. When I did, none of the season artwork will show. I can go through and manually choose the art for each, but I just want them to be there automatically. Is there any way to force it to happen?

Also, under music, layout does nothing no matter which of the options chosen. It always stays with the default fanart and doesn't switch to thumbs or the other choices although it does let you choose them. The alternative layout button doesn't work in music either. I tested with albums and artists. It works fine for movies and tv shows.

Also, under viewtype floor label seems to be reversed. For Genre, it shows episodes and for extra info, it shows genre.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - lostwithouthope - 2012-11-09

Hi BigNoid/Phil,

I just wanted to know if you have seen my post #387, the layout issue is still there. Maybe something is wrong with my setup, does anybody see the same issue?

THX

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - protocol77 - 2012-11-09

i had an issue with my artwork not showing up after upgrading to frodo builds now i have not read through other pages to get the whole story of this but if your artwork is not scanning in go into the userdata folder for xbmc and delete the bunch of folders inside the thumbnails folder and then go into the database folder and delete the file called textures13.db this will make xbmc force a rescan of your thumbnails when you start xbmc this may cause a slight delay in startup but will eventually load and then open up tv shows or movie sections and as you go through slowly you will see the thumbnails start to appear as they go from blank to appearing this is xbmc syncing them with your machine you can tell this by the size of the thumbnails folder growing in case you don't know the path to the userdata folder on windows7 is

C:\Users\YOUR USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata

in there you will find the thumbnails and database folders

i hope this helps in some way i have a mysql setup to sync watched status and thumbnails and had a issue with missing artwork

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - lash78 - 2012-11-09

Hi.

There is no season poster and logo in episode view. Is it by design or bug?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - cliffx - 2012-11-10

Hi i rescanned my entire library (music, tvshows and movies) to make it work with alpha 7. everything worked fine, except for logos in movie library, i got logos in music and tvshows but none in movie libraries, Is there a way to tell xbmc to use my local files? (logo.png)

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - hunkyn - 2012-11-10

Same problem logos not appearing in Movies. Everything else seems to be fine.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - lash78 - 2012-11-10

I'm using the latest git from xbmc, aeon nox and artwork downloader. No problem with logos.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - corpgator - 2012-11-10

I've fixed most of my problems, but I can't get the fanart widget for tv shows to work on the main menu. It just shows as blank. If I hit the back button, the widget button pops up but the background still stays blank. Loving the skin otherwise, though.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Roman_V_M - 2012-11-10

With Ubuntu fonts, main menu labels are not centered on the menu bar and shifted more to the top, which does not look good. With the default fontset the main menu looks OK, but unfortunately the default fontset has no Russian characters (maybe something can be done about this?).

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - CutSickAss - 2012-11-10

(2012-11-10, 12:52)Roman_V_M Wrote: With Ubuntu fonts, main menu labels are not centered on the menu bar and shifted more to the top, which does not look good. With the default fontset the main menu looks OK, but unfortunately the default fontset has no Russian characters (maybe something can be done about this?).

It only happens with the BebasNeue.ttf font, which is used in the Ubuntu fontset in the main menu. Weird problem indeed, just saw it today myself.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - frodo19 - 2012-11-11

(2012-11-10, 16:28)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-11-10, 12:52)Roman_V_M Wrote: With Ubuntu fonts, main menu labels are not centered on the menu bar and shifted more to the top, which does not look good. With the default fontset the main menu looks OK, but unfortunately the default fontset has no Russian characters (maybe something can be done about this?).

It only happens with the BebasNeue.ttf font, which is used in the Ubuntu fontset in the main menu. Weird problem indeed, just saw it today myself.

Yep, thats happen in mine too..

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - mindweaver - 2012-11-11

I just pulled the latest git (running the latest nightly) and now in landscape mode the thumbnails are showing fanart.jpg and not landscape.jpg. I have chosen thumbnail, but it still shows fanart.

bug?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - BigNoid - 2012-11-12

(2012-11-11, 14:30)mindweaver Wrote: I just pulled the latest git (running the latest nightly) and now in landscape mode the thumbnails are showing fanart.jpg and not landscape.jpg. I have chosen thumbnail, but it still shows fanart.

bug?

Not a bug, it just means that listitem.art(landscape) is empty. To fix run latest version of artwork downloader.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - mindweaver - 2012-11-12

Where do I get it?

I have 1.0.19

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - braz - 2012-11-12

(2012-11-12, 21:20)mindweaver Wrote: Where do I get it?

I have 1.0.19

https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.artwork.downloader/downloads