Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] (/showthread.php?tid=141458)

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - legolas30 - 2012-12-02

Here is the latest of my xmbc issue.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - BigNoid - 2012-12-02

Judging from your screenshot the streamdetails are not extracted. Thats not a skin issue.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - ninian - 2012-12-02

Is nobody else having the same problem I have been asking for help for?

Any time I navigate to a menu the dialog box pops up where I can choose a menu label, widget, background, etc. I have tried all kinds of things but nothing gets rid of it constantly popping up. This happens on whatever I go in, Movies, TV Shows, Pictures, Weather, etc... Its like its kind of permanently stuck in the menu customizer mode. I have tried reinstalling and it doesnt help.

I am using Xbmcbuntu with Frodo Beta 1.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - cruse - 2012-12-02

(2012-12-02, 16:29)legolas30 Wrote: Here is the latest of my xmbc issue.

Have you enabled "'Extract thumbnails and video information" in

SYSTEM > VIDEO > FILE LISTS

?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - BigNoid - 2012-12-02

(2012-12-02, 16:53)ninian Wrote: Is nobody else having the same problem I have been asking for help for?

Any time I navigate to a menu the dialog box pops up where I can choose a menu label, widget, background, etc. I have tried all kinds of things but nothing gets rid of it constantly popping up. This happens on whatever I go in, Movies, TV Shows, Pictures, Weather, etc... Its like its kind of permanently stuck in the menu customizer mode. I have tried reinstalling and it doesnt help.

I am using Xbmcbuntu with Frodo Beta 1.

I have no idea how that's possible. Deleting guisettings.xml will probably help, but you will loose all your settings.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Eisi2005 - 2012-12-02

@Phil

Thanks for your answer

Greets
Eisi

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - lash78 - 2012-12-02

Hi

I asked twice already, but nobody answers.
There is no season poster in episode view. This bug is older than 2 months. Anyone have this problem too? This is XBMC bug, or skin bug?

Thanks

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - thrak76 - 2012-12-02

(2012-12-02, 18:48)lash78 Wrote: Hi

I asked twice already, but nobody answers.
There is no season poster in episode view. This bug is older than 2 months. Anyone have this problem too? This is XBMC bug, or skin bug?

Thanks

It's not a bug. It's a result of the new way that xbmc handles artwork. It may return, but i believe it would require a workaround/skin hack to make it happen.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - lash78 - 2012-12-02

Thanks
I know that there are changes in xbmc for artwork handling. I think that the latest aeon nox can handle this correctly.
ListItem.Art(season.poster) does'nt working.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Malosar - 2012-12-02

I've been having issues with installing this and searching hasn't seemed to uncover why. I find I have to remove <import addon="script.randomandlastitems" version="1.2.4"/> from the addon.xml for it to install otherwise I get a dependency error. This is with Frodo beta 1 repack basically a fresh install. Removing that from the xml allows me to install and use it ok.

Does this script need to be found and installed manually from a zip before installing Aeon Nox?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Smobbo - 2012-12-02

I think I found a new bug.
Just downloaded the latest git version, using it with frodo beta 1
When using the tv show currently watching widget I can't start a movie.
Pressing enter when selecting a series results in it flipping over to show extra info. Pressing play there doesn't do anything.
the problem was present in my old installation (an overwrite of my Eden version). To check that it wasn't my fault (and to clean up my cluttered user data folder) I did a complete remove of xbmc and my user data folder.
With my fresh installation the problem is still there...

Any idea what the problem could be?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - phil65 - 2012-12-02

(2012-12-02, 21:26)Smobbo Wrote: I think I found a new bug.
Just downloaded the latest git version, using it with frodo beta 1
When using the tv show currently watching widget I can't start a movie.
Pressing enter when selecting a series results in it flipping over to show extra info. Pressing play there doesn't do anything.
the problem was present in my old installation (an overwrite of my Eden version). To check that it wasn't my fault (and to clean up my cluttered user data folder) I did a complete remove of xbmc and my user data folder.
With my fresh installation the problem is still there...

Any idea what the problem could be?

lot lot of changes in the last 48 hours so expect lot of fresh new bugs to try out.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - JoeBlow42069 - 2012-12-02

When I try to install from zip I get the message, "add-on does not have the correct structure". Am I doing something wrong?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - phil65 - 2012-12-03

small status update:
lot of new stuff
- lot of icon indicators for list views (in progress, imdb top250, new items, disc number)
- new volume dialog (WIP)
- new widget navigation: clickin on an item always switches to info panel instead of starting the media (much better for lower main menu setting + allows trailer/randomize for classic widget + better navigation)
- new two-rowed widget banner layout
- reworked favourites dialog (bigger + new layout)
- all widget layouts for nextaired (WIP)
- lot more i cannot remember

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Ovokx - 2012-12-03

(2012-12-03, 00:31)phil65 Wrote: - lot more i cannot remember

This one is the best one! Laugh