Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] (/showthread.php?tid=141458)

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - bigbodiehard - 2012-12-07

(2012-12-06, 00:50)bigbodiehard Wrote: I've installed the rss client but in help aeon stays red and I can't add the rss widget is it included in Frodo?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - anahka2309 - 2012-12-07

Frodo beta 2 & latest git Aeon Nox. Whenever I select Shutdown from the Home menu I get the audio visualization window and XBMC freezes as soon as I esc or backspace out of it. Need to kill it in task manager. I've reset the menu item. Shutdown submenu seems to work but just selecting Shutdown and hitting enter pops the window and there's no getting out of that without crashing XBMC.

-edit-
Resetting the button doesn't work. Function resets to ActivateWindow(1117) which I assume is the audio viz. window.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - phil65 - 2012-12-08

(2012-12-07, 23:14)anahka2309 Wrote: Frodo beta 2 & latest git Aeon Nox. Whenever I select Shutdown from the Home menu I get the audio visualization window and XBMC freezes as soon as I esc or backspace out of it. Need to kill it in task manager. I've reset the menu item. Shutdown submenu seems to work but just selecting Shutdown and hitting enter pops the window and there's no getting out of that without crashing XBMC.

-edit-
Resetting the button doesn't work. Function resets to ActivateWindow(1117) which I assume is the audio viz. window.

was a typo. fixed now.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Elixxen - 2012-12-08

How can I revert back to the old submenu indicator instead of just having a faded arrow at the bottom of the main menu? I prefer the look of the former much more. Thanks in advance

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - protocol77 - 2012-12-08

got the latest git version and noticed this issue when plot began scrolling

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Crotia - 2012-12-08

Has anyone experienced frequent crashing? I'm running frodo b2 and pulled aeon nox 4 from git today.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - anahka2309 - 2012-12-08

(2012-12-08, 01:42)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-12-07, 23:14)anahka2309 Wrote: Frodo beta 2 & latest git Aeon Nox. Whenever I select Shutdown from the Home menu I get the audio visualization window and XBMC freezes as soon as I esc or backspace out of it. Need to kill it in task manager. I've reset the menu item. Shutdown submenu seems to work but just selecting Shutdown and hitting enter pops the window and there's no getting out of that without crashing XBMC.

-edit-

was a typo. fixed now.

Thanks!

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - JoeBlow42069 - 2012-12-08

(2012-12-08, 05:22)Crotia Wrote: Has anyone experienced frequent crashing? I'm running frodo b2 and pulled aeon nox 4 from git today.

I have gotten the blue screen 2x since installing Frodo.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - nimrod77 - 2012-12-08

Hi Guys and thanks for this brilliant skin Smile

I have a couple of issues to report
One, when I select a custom menu item that has no action, I can no longer select anything else on the screen. The only way to get the highlighted select back is to navigate away from the home screen using a keyboard shortcut, then go back to home.
And two, when exiting out of XBMC, it hangs requiring a Force Close through task manager. This was not happening with confluence skin.

Thanks!

(2012-12-08, 15:40)nimrod77 Wrote: Hi Guys and thanks for this brilliant skin Smile

I have a couple of issues to report
One, when I select a custom menu item that has no action, I can no longer select anything else on the screen. The only way to get the highlighted select back is to navigate away from the home screen using a keyboard shortcut, then go back to home.
Thanks!
fixed.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - shocker00 - 2012-12-08

First off, I want to say thanks for a awesome skin. I got music videos working from the main menu but I am having problems organizing it how I would like. When I click on Music Videos I see these options:

Albums
Artists
Directors
Genres
Studios
Tags
Title
Year

If I click on Artist, then it shows all the artist which is good. But when I click on a particular artist(Alanis Morissette for Example) it shows different albums which is bad. I have about 20 music videos from Alanis Morissette and can only access two of them because alot of them are live performances that are not on album's or are singles that does not show up under albums. When you select artist is ther anyway to skip the album selection and show all music videos from the selected artist??

Here is my folder structure:

Music Videos\Alanis Morissette(artists)\All of Alanis Morissette videos

I have tried Flatten but that show all the videos from all the artists and I only want to see the videos from the artist i select. My question is it possible? Im not sure if this would be something to do with the skin or xbmc so im sorry if i posted in the wrong place.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - bigbodiehard - 2012-12-08

Still not answered
I've installed the rss client but I can't add the rss widget is it included in Frodo? If not are you planning to include after.

(2012-12-08, 16:59)shocker00 Wrote: First off, I want to say thanks for a awesome skin. I got music videos working from the main menu but I am having problems organizing it how I would like. When I click on Music Videos I see these options:

Albums
Artists
Directors
Genres
Studios
Tags
Title
Year

If I click on Artist, then it shows all the artist which is good. But when I click on a particular artist(Alanis Morissette for Example) it shows different albums which is bad. I have about 20 music videos from Alanis Morissette and can only access two of them because alot of them are live performances that are not on album's or are singles that does not show up under albums. When you select artist is ther anyway to skip the album selection and show all music videos from the selected artist??

Here is my folder structure:

Music Videos\Alanis Morissette(artists)\All of Alanis Morissette videos

I have tried Flatten but that show all the videos from all the artists and I only want to see the videos from the artist i select. My question is it possible? Im not sure if this would be something to do with the skin or xbmc so im sorry if i posted in the wrong place.

not skin-related.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - TrailFoX - 2012-12-08

there are problems with beta 3? i have no grafiks @ all

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - HenryFord - 2012-12-08

(2012-12-08, 13:17)JoeBlow42069 Wrote: I have gotten the blue screen 2x since installing Frodo.
That's definetly a hardware-/driver-issue, user-space programs cannot crash windows to the point of a bluescreen.

(2012-12-08, 17:33)bigbodiehard Wrote: I've installed the rss client but I can't add the rss widget is it included in Frodo? If not are you planning to include after.
Obviously not, if you cannot choose it.

I have a problem:
When playing in an external player, I have to click "OK" when I'm finished, but afterwards I cannot control XBMC any longer... it's still living (i.e. No crash), but I cannot do anything any longer. It's like there is no focus.