Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] (/showthread.php?tid=141458)

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - CutSickAss - 2012-12-22

I've uploaded White.xbt here if it helps.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - N.O.W.A.L.L - 2012-12-23

hi Phil65&BN

I just had a quick try tonight with Frodo RC2 + latest AeonNox.

Except that it was a gigantic mess with almost all posters/fanarts not showing, lost settings, broken scripts etc (not a big deal, I had made a backup so could rollback to my beloved Eden+Nox 3.6... I'll wait for both official releases before setting all the stuff), I noticed a strange thing: I could not access the info panel of movies anymore with key "i", and haden't even anymore the "get information" through the key "C" menu

so question 1: did you remove the info panel (Huh)
if the question would freakily yes then question 2: how could I access the "refresh/get poster/get fanarts, etc" function with no info panel?
But maybe it was just a bug on my setup for whatever dependencies not met, I don't know

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - phil65 - 2012-12-23

(2012-12-23, 01:07)N.O.W.A.L.L Wrote: hi Phil65&BN

Except that it was a gigantic mess with almost all posters/fanarts not showing, lost settings, broken scripts etc (not a big deal, I had made a backup so could rollback to my beloved Eden+Nox 3.6... I'll wait for both official releases before setting all the stuff), I noticed a strange thing: I could not access the info panel of movies anymore with key "i", and haden't even anymore the "get information" through the key "C" menu

if the question would freakily yes then question 2: how could I access the "refresh/get poster/get fanarts, etc" function with no info panel?
But maybe it was just a bug on my setup for whatever dependencies not met, I don't know

no we didn´t remove it of course. must have to do with your config.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - N.O.W.A.L.L - 2012-12-23

good news

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - nimrod77 - 2012-12-23

Hi guys, I've noticed that when I have a disc in my DVD drive and the disc icon has appeared in the lower left of the screen I can No longer select Any sub-menus.
Frodo RC2, latest git of aeon nox 4.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - kyrios2021 - 2012-12-23

Sorry if this was asked before, but when browsing shows and movies the "extrafanart" folder is there. It does not do that with other skins. Do i need to set up the extrafanart folder differently?

Movie
-Movie
-Extrafanart folder

Tv Shows
-ExtraFanrt
-Season01
-Seasons02

Thanks

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - nimrod77 - 2012-12-23

Found another display bug, when a recording is scheduled (Timer), the timer "tick" is covered by the program name text. This works fine in confluence.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - acandido - 2012-12-23

(2012-12-23, 01:50)phil65 Wrote:

Hmm, I'm not seeing the infopanel either, only the pause screen comes up with the button press. Tried with a clean guisettings.xml on latest git XBMC.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Slipass - 2012-12-23

@phil65
Erst einmal vielen Dank für deinen super Skin!!!

Da ich gesehen habe, dass du auch in vielen deutschen xbmc Foren tätig bist, schreibe ich dich hier mal in deutscher Sprache an :-)

Hast du vielleicht noch eine der ersten AeonNox 4.0 Skin Versionen, bei dem noch der DVD Showcase Mod funktioniert?

Ich finde die Darstellung mit dem sich öffnenden Cover und dem CdArt echt super.

Ich danke dir im Voraus...

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - krijeck - 2012-12-23

Hallo!

Love the Skin - thanks for that!
Very well done and my favorite skin at the moment - even my slow machine can handle it!

When do you think is the Smart Playlist Feature fixed?
I am doing a workaround at the moment with setting the playlist as a favorite. That way it works also!

/krijeck

(2012-12-23, 14:51)Slipass Wrote: @phil65
Erst einmal vielen Dank für deinen super Skin!!!

Da ich gesehen habe, dass du auch in vielen deutschen xbmc Foren tätig bist, schreibe ich dich hier mal in deutscher Sprache an :-)

Hast du vielleicht noch eine der ersten AeonNox 4.0 Skin Versionen, bei dem noch der DVD Showcase Mod funktioniert?

Ich finde die Darstellung mit dem sich öffnenden Cover und dem CdArt echt super.

Ich danke dir im Voraus...

no german here, please.
and no, there´s no workin 4.0 version for the Showcase mod yet.
cheers
(2012-12-23, 15:40)krijeck Wrote: Hallo!

Love the Skin - thanks for that!
Very well done and my favorite skin at the moment - even my slow machine can handle it!

When do you think is the Smart Playlist Feature fixed?
I am doing a workaround at the moment with setting the playlist as a favorite. That way it works also!

/krijeck

smart playlist stuff should work now.

(2012-12-23, 14:46)acandido Wrote:
(2012-12-23, 01:50)phil65 Wrote:

Hmm, I'm not seeing the infopanel either, only the pause screen comes up with the button press. Tried with a clean guisettings.xml on latest git XBMC.

which infopanel do you mean?

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Eisi2005 - 2012-12-23

Hope that Mike and Martijn still work at randomandlastitem addon so that widget with latest and randomandlastitem movie from playlist will work, same for statistic from playlist with movie and watched count

Eisi

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - matt77303 - 2012-12-23

Ive just tried the new widgets and im having trouble getting artwork to show on them.

In the 2 screenshots posted the ones that havnt got artwork never have it.

Thanks for any tips

in progress movies and watchlist for episodes.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - matt77303 - 2012-12-23

cool, the in progress movie one makes sense as it a new libary, whats watchlist for episode?

Ive marked a couple of tv shows as watched but it makes no difference

Matt