Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] (/showthread.php?tid=141458)

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - LAW-Mastermind - 2012-12-29

Thanks mate awesome Job you´re doing

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - blondeshanks - 2012-12-29

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - solidsatras - 2012-12-29

Is it intentional that we now get prompted with the widget label after setting a widget?

Another thing, if I rember correctly the panel setting was stored across widgets before.
So if I chose no background panel with one widget I don´t have to do it again when I set
the next widget. Of course this is very marginal, since no one does that on a daily basis, just something
that occured to me.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - phil65 - 2012-12-29

(2012-12-29, 10:44)solidsatras Wrote: Is it intentional that we now get prompted with the widget label after setting a widget?

Another thing, if I rember correctly the panel setting was stored across widgets before.
So if I chose no background panel with one widget I don´t have to do it again when I set
the next widget. Of course this is very marginal, since no one does that on a daily basis, just something
that occured to me.

yes, askin for labelling is intentional. customizer will probably get some more changes, so possible that it will change again.
and yes, all widget settings are item specific. we´ll see if we can change it so that the last one used is automatically set.

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - st graveyard - 2012-12-29

Hey,

I'm still missing something here. Logo's for TV shows in low list or episode view (or anywhere else I guess) don't show up. I removed the show from lib, did an update, but nothing. Is there something else in NOX than other skins to have this function activated? I have logo.png and clearart.png in the tvshow folder. Is an extra add-on needed for this perhaps?

Thanks,
Grave

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - phil65 - 2012-12-29

(2012-12-29, 12:19)st graveyard Wrote: Hey,

I'm still missing something here. Logo's for TV shows in low list or episode view (or anywhere else I guess) don't show up. I removed the show from lib, did an update, but nothing. Is there something else in NOX than other skins to have this function activated? I have logo.png and clearart.png in the tvshow folder. Is an extra add-on needed for this perhaps?

Thanks,
Grave

Read the FAQ

(2012-12-29, 12:21)phil65 Wrote:

Thanks,
Grave

Read the FAQ

Sorry about this. Thanks for the pointer.

Phil,

Definitely found a little bug.

In landscaped mode, when using season fanart, the logo and banner disappear when you scroll through the seasons of a tv show. If you use normal fanart (no season fanart), this is not a problem...

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - Eisi2005 - 2012-12-29

@Phil

could you add a function for Live DVD Cases Background selection to use random or latest movies from playlist ? If i want to select live dvd case i could select there VPL1 but not the other playlist i creat with smart playlist content

Eisi

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - mikebzh44 - 2012-12-29

Phil,

I'm playing with smartplayliststuff branch but my custom menu with widget and Live DVD case background stay empty.

The reason is that variable is empty :

<setting type="string" name="skin.aeon.nox.IncludeWatchedCVPL"></setting>

in my guisettings.xml

This variable stay blank until I switch to True in settings (where ?).

I think that the script need to handle this case because when I force parameter to false when value is blank in python, widgets and Live DVD case BG are OK.

PS : smart playlist are not in the master branch ? So no smart playlist for custom menus in AE4.0 stable release with coming very soon ?

(2012-12-29, 12:21)phil65 Wrote:

Thanks,
Grave

Read the FAQ

Phil,

Is it normal behavior that when you run the artwork downloader (even though the logo.png & clearart is already locally available) the logo appears. But when you remove the show from the library and then do an update to add it again, the logo is gone again?? Than I re-run artwork downloader again for the whole library and then the logo is back again on this show I removed and added again. Should'nt the logo just apear when you import your shows if it is locally available?

Thanks,
Grave

@mike

don´t know if i understand what you mean, but with master branch you could add smartplaylists to custom home menu. Widgets for vpl movies are ok, with tv show widget are some problems.

don´t use smartplayliststuff branch, it is 8 days old

RE: [WIP] Aeon Nox 4.0 [FRODO-ONLY] - cruse - 2012-12-29

(2012-12-29, 16:21)st graveyard Wrote: Is it normal behavior that when you run the artwork downloader (even though the logo.png & clearart is already locally available) the logo appears. But when you remove the show from the library and then do an update to add it again, the logo is gone again?? Than I re-run artwork downloader again for the whole library and then the logo is back again on this show I removed and added again. Should'nt the logo just apear when you import your shows if it is locally available?

Can confirm this behavior, but think it's not skin related.

if i understand it right then the skin get the logo path from database file. When you delete the show you delete the path in the database file. After adding show new to database there is no path to the logo. After rerun Artwork downloader, AD will add the path again.

Understood. Thanks to both of you for the explanation.