Kodi Community Forum
Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: SiO2 (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=206)
+----- Thread: Release ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << (/showthread.php?tid=141960)

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - fastcolors - 2013-01-09

(2013-01-09, 21:01)relyter Wrote:
(2013-01-09, 17:50)fastcolors Wrote: 1.2.0 will start supporting .po translation of the skin specific strings.

If you want to help me please head over HERE and translate like there's no tomorrow!!

Thanks!

How does it work? I can do polish and russian.

You have ti sign up (it's free) and go on the sio2 localization page. I believe you can send me a request from there or just (after signin up) let me know via PM your Username on Transifex and I'll start polish and Russian making You the supervisor.

let me know if you need further help!

and thanks in advance!!

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - oriongb - 2013-01-10

I can do a Hiberno-Scottish Gaelic Translation for you if needed Smile

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - fastcolors - 2013-01-10

If you're willing to help Translating SiO2, to make it easier to use for people around the globe here's How to:

1 - Head over to https://www.transifex.com and create a FREE account. When Confirming EMAIL address click on I AM A TRANSLATOR.

2 - Get back here and click on this SIO2 LOCALIZATION

3 - Click on the Language You'd like to help translating and add Yourself to the TEAM by clicking "join the TEAM" on top right of the language box. If the language is not ready for translation You can click on "Request Language" always on top right of the box.

4 - Translate like a maniac. If you need context to better understand you can leave comments here or on transifex and I'll put help on the comments tabs directely on Transifex's UI.

5 - Enjoy being part of SiO2.

Thanks.

Here's how's progressing Wink

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - iamjustme - 2013-01-10

Hey fast, ever gonna do the DIY for Eden? This skin's progression is going great btw and can't wait for the final frodo release... Thanks

(2013-01-10, 13:31)iamjustme Wrote: Hey fast, ever gonna do the DIY for Eden? This skin's progression is going great btw and can't wait for the final frodo release... Thanks

You're right sorry, but I've been busy reorganizing all the strings and cleaning them up (and still I left a double.. damn!) in order to start having people translating (wanna be ready when Frodo comes out Wink )

right now eden version is still available in EDENREPO

as soon as I update to 1.2.0 will do a DIY eden guide.

have faith Wink

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - iamjustme - 2013-01-10

Thanks, fast..skin is working wonderfully on Eden

(2013-01-10, 19:08)iamjustme Wrote: Thanks, fast..skin is working wonderfully on Eden

cool. Wink

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - iamjustme - 2013-01-11

Actually, recently added episodes on Eden is blank. Is there a fix for it?

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - fastcolors - 2013-01-11

(2013-01-11, 05:56)iamjustme Wrote: Actually, recently added episodes on Eden is blank. Is there a fix for it?

Unfortunately not, it uses Skin.Widgets to populate the shelf, which is unavailable in Eden...

unless you're willing to do some editing Wink

Frodo is pretty stable right now... if you're willing to deal with a few addons misbehaving I'd suggest to make the switch.. Wink

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - iamjustme - 2013-01-11

Finally decided to try out frodo. Not sure if a bug is causing it, but after watching a show on recently added episode on the home screen , it disappears and switches over to the recommended tab..is this normal?

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - vandonh - 2013-01-11

Love this skin!!! Excellent job!!!

Couple questions,

Is it possible to edit the text underneath a shortcut? Example I like to change the XBMCFlicks text to just Netflix

On the player screen, when a video is playing I see on the bottom right a box with an arrow going up, what is this for?

Thanks

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - relyter - 2013-01-11

(2013-01-11, 18:32)vandonh Wrote: Love this skin!!! Excellent job!!!

Couple questions,

Is it possible to edit the text underneath a shortcut? Example I like to change the XBMCFlicks text to just Netflix

On the player screen, when a video is playing I see on the bottom right a box with an arrow going up, what is this for?

Thanks
1. What kind of shortcut? If favorite you need to rename it in Favorites, if addon/script you need to edit addon description xml.
2. Press UP on remote. Smile

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - vandonh - 2013-01-11

ah thanks, that's what I did in previous skins, but it would be a nice feature, when setting up the add-om shortcut to edit the title of the plug in.

ok the up arrow is not working for me on a windows 7 xbmc 12 frodo RC3 setup. I can see that it shows a windows for a sec but it dissapears

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin >> SiO2 << - relyter - 2013-01-12

(2013-01-11, 23:20)vandonh Wrote: ok the up arrow is not working for me on a windows 7 xbmc 12 frodo RC3 setup. I can see that it shows a windows for a sec but it dissapears
Win7 x64, RC3 of 02.01, latest SiO2 - everything is ok with sliding menu.

RE: [FRODO] ATv Style Skin - vandonh - 2013-01-12

(2012-11-09, 05:16)fastcolors Wrote:
(2012-11-08, 19:31)lucanoid Wrote: - Weather shortcut allows to move "up" but has no action linked

thanks for the feedbacks.

which shortcut you mean?
if you mean the one in weatherpage, that should lead to spincotrolex for the location...
@mardup thanks.

Have you thought about adding a radar screen?