Kodi Community Forum
WIP hybrid - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Hybrid (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=177)
+----- Thread: WIP hybrid (/showthread.php?tid=143788)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: hybrid - wints - 2012-12-24

Hi mate libary is a right old mess lol somehow something as renamed all my movies with "#overview-bottom .add_to_watchlist," so now i've got the job of renaming all 378 films manually on crimbo eve its one i will not forget, just glad its a small libary lmao

RE: hybrid - Mudislander - 2012-12-24

Have they physically been renamed on the drive ?

RE: hybrid - wints - 2012-12-24

Sorry for late reply, yeah all renamed even .nfo's

RE: hybrid - amb7247 - 2012-12-26

Two things:

1) Where is the log for the runtime error I am receiving with the hybrid skin when I exit out of xbmc?

2) is it by design not to autoplay a bluray disc to an external player? I can hit play on a DVD which plays inside xbmc, however, with a bluray disc, it does not autoplay which I have done created. It does fine with the confluence skin.

Also, I love the way you have the artwork of the movies side by side in a vertical 3d layout, need to see how to do that.

RE: hybrid - Mudislander - 2012-12-26

Hi There.

1) Is This the Error you'tr talking about when exiting XBMC? If so latest nightly of "Frodo" may have fixed it.

2) I haven't done much with bluray disc's, and external players. However if you let me know you're setup eg: which external player & commands I'll look into it.

Re: the view if you're talking abot the 3D view - it's a little old fashioned and more complicated than the ordinary panel or list views, but is one of my favourites

RE: hybrid - phil65 - 2012-12-27

small list of stuff you could fix: (results from my skinning tool)
Undefined IDs: (double check those)

Bracket check:

Processing IncludesCommonMedia.xml
Unmatched parenthesis: [Skin.HasSetting(HideBackGroundFanart) | IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart))] + Skin.HasSetting(GlobalMenuBackdrop) + !IsEmpty(Skin.String(VideoBrowserBackdrop))]
Unmatched parenthesis: [Skin.HasSetting(HideBackGroundFanart) | IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(fanart))] + Skin.HasSetting(GlobalMenuBackdrop) + !IsEmpty(Skin.String(MusicBrowserBackdrop))]
Processing VideoOSD.xml
Unmatched parenthesis: ![Window.IsVisible(SliderDialog) | Window.IsVisible(OSDVideoSettings) | Window.IsVisible(OSDAudioSettings) | Window.IsVisible(VideoBookmarks) | VideoPlayer.Content(LiveTV)]]
Processing ViewsFileMode.xml
Unmatched parenthesis: Container.Content(songs)]

Undefined Includes:
dialogeffect
SideBladeRight
ButtonHomeSubCommonValues

cheers

RE: hybrid - Mudislander - 2012-12-27

Will do, the Unmatched parenthesis are being a pain in the backside as I was positive they were all correct.

RE: hybrid - afrojedi - 2012-12-28

HI,

I am running frodo rc2 and would like to have the ability to select the view option of coverflow within a favourite menu item on my home page. I found the myprogram.xml located in C:\Users\max\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\skin.hybrid\720p and attempted to edit the file to allow the coverflowview so that I could get the menu item to display my games thumbnails as a coverflow as oppose to the thumbnail view or the list view.

please indicate if I have a favourite menu item (a launcher configured from advanced launcher) that the editing of the above mentioned xml file will suffice and any other xml files i might need to edit in order to get that functionality working.

I would also like to say that if this comes across as being rude I humbly apologise and will finish this post with saying that I love this theme and give it a 9.9 out of 10 (0.1 detraction for the cover flow after which it will be perfect).

RE: hybrid - Mudislander - 2012-12-28

Give me a chance and I'll add in support for advanced launcher on most of the views, it's a little involved and I'll not be able to explain it properly here. Just fighting with playlist widgets ATM, but shouldn't take long.

Also your post was not rude, if no one suggested anything - the skin wouldn't look anything like what it looks like now Smile

RE: hybrid - wints - 2012-12-28

Had to switch to confluence skin last night as XBMC was crashing everytime i tried to get to movies whilst using hybrid? if its still doing the same would you like me to post the debug log or do you already know about this? cheers

RE: hybrid - Mudislander - 2012-12-28

Please post the debug log. I've got no problems with playing movies. Cheers hey.

RE: hybrid - mahanyc - 2013-01-01

I really like this skin - it combines many of my favorite features about other skins into one so it has now been put into use on all 3 of the XBMC setups in my house. A few questions though on things that would make it perfect for me (I understand that everyone is different - so just throwing these out to see if any are in demand enough to be included):

* Customizable sub menus (especially for movies, where I would like to be able to get to recently added and by year in addition to sets and genres)
* A way to add quick links to installed video addons similar to how you can in confluence (I had links to freecable, youtube and hulu that showed up when I was on a videos menu)
* An plot option when playing a video and bringing up the info screen (similar to in transparency, where there is a little "i" icon that when selected brings up the plot summary

Great job - very user friendly and lots of cool features

RE: hybrid - Mudislander - 2013-01-01

Thanks hey

Custom submenus - under skin settings --> Submenu --> Videos Submenu Items. Here you can add 3 items that will show up under Videos & Movies. Limited to 3 unfortunately.

Quick links - ATM only way is to add them as Home Panel Addons under skin settings --> Addon --> Home Panel Addons & then get the addons panel to show up on which ever menu item you want. Small issue is that addons are lumped together not split accross media type.

Plot Option - Skin Settings --> General --> Under Video OSD "Show Story Plot on Pause" if enabled will show the plot will playing if on pause - I need to pause the Movie to read the plot Smile

Edit Ok - a bit of a bummer, in checking the skin after I answered instead of before Smile It appears the submenu options you mentioned are not included in the 50 odd options that are there. I'll add them in. Looking to update the skin near the end of January

RE: hybrid - nephalim3 - 2013-01-02

Is there a way you can enable a Log-out feature somewhere in the skin? I have multiple people using XBMC and each has their own profile. I absolutely love this skin but the inability (as far as i can tell) to log out makes this skin unusable for me.

RE: hybrid - Mudislander - 2013-01-02

(2013-01-02, 00:36)nephalim3 Wrote: Is there a way you can enable a Log-out feature somewhere in the skin? I have multiple people using XBMC and each has their own profile. I absolutely love this skin but the inability (as far as i can tell) to log out makes this skin unusable for me.

Another menu option needed Big Grin - I'll do it, but ATM you need a keyboard attached and press "S" key. log off is bottom of context menu.