Kodi Community Forum
WIP hybrid - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Hybrid (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=177)
+----- Thread: WIP hybrid (/showthread.php?tid=143788)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: hybrid - sdsnyr94 - 2012-12-20

Colors are back in the EPG... but the transparency is making them a little hard to see when using the "Live Cases" global background... they kind of blend in with the colors in the background a bit. If I switch to a solid colored background for "Live TV" ... everything looks great.

Is there any way to set a Global Background... yet force the EPG screen to have a separate background?
Also, when selecting a movie from the "Latest Movies" or "Latest Episodes".... the window shifts to the right before playback begins.

RE: hybrid - Mudislander - 2012-12-20

I'll look at it for you, but have just re-submitted skin to XBMC Repo, so need to concentrate on that for a few days. The github will remain as the development version, so a fix for this issue will appear there .

Re the right shift - I've noticed it, but ATM haven't been able to stop it.

RE: hybrid - wints - 2012-12-20

Hi Mud, can you tell me how to get the music controls up on homepage please, cheers

RE: hybrid - sdsnyr94 - 2012-12-20

(2012-12-20, 17:30)Mudislander Wrote: I'll look at it for you, but have just re-submitted skin to XBMC Repo, so need to concentrate on that for a few days. The github will remain as the development version, so a fix for this issue will appear there .

Thanks for looking into it. I really do not use the Live TV function often, so there is no real urgency here. If I notice any other issues, I will let you know.

RE: hybrid - Mudislander - 2012-12-20

(2012-12-20, 18:18)wints Wrote: Hi Mud, can you tell me how to get the music controls up on homepage please, cheers

I dropped those for the moment, couldn't get them to fit into vertical & horizontal homescreens. At present they're available as a submenu on the "Fullscreen" menu option, which is availible while playing something in the background.

(2012-12-20, 18:32)sdsnyr94 Wrote:
(2012-12-20, 17:30)Mudislander Wrote: I'll look at it for you, but have just re-submitted skin to XBMC Repo, so need to concentrate on that for a few days. The github will remain as the development version, so a fix for this issue will appear there .

Thanks for looking into it. I really do not use the Live TV function often, so there is no real urgency here. If I notice any other issues, I will let you know.

Cheers hey! I'm setting up a repo with a development version of hybrid, will be ready in a day or so - then we can start working on issues like this

RE: hybrid - Mudislander - 2012-12-21

Hybrid has a new home - See you there!!! Big Grin

RE: hybrid - AussieFries - 2012-12-21

How can I remove the bar that shows the no. of albums, videos, etc. in the home screen?

(2012-12-21, 12:07)AussieFries Wrote: How can I remove the bar that shows the no. of albums, videos, etc. in the home screen?

Whoops, Another setting that seems to have gone West. Supposed to be "Show Library Stats" in the settings, which on checking for you - is not working - I'll fix it Smile

Hidden system settings? - pendragon - 2012-12-21

I'm using Hybrid on Frodo Rc1 and it appears that the system settings screens are hidden. The only settings option I can find is skin settings. Am I missing something or were those options not included in this skin? If the later, then could someone tell me which file to edit to get rid of this skin and back to Confluence?

RE: hybrid - wints - 2012-12-21

you have to go in to the systems, skin and add them via home menu page

RE: Hidden system settings? - Mudislander - 2012-12-21

(2012-12-21, 18:24)pendragon Wrote: I'm using Hybrid on Frodo Rc1 and it appears that the system settings screens are hidden. The only settings option I can find is skin settings. Am I missing something or were those options not included in this skin? If the later, then could someone tell me which file to edit to get rid of this skin and back to Confluence?

If you've hidden the system menu you'll need a keyboard and press "S" at the bottom of the popup menu is system. Otherwise it's on the main menu as "SYSTEM"

RE: hybrid - patseguin - 2012-12-21

I only just recently noticed this skin in the repo. The only issue I get is a message saying something like failed script favourites. I seem now in the OP there are some perquisites I have to download. I am running Frodo RC2. Are there any issues reported yet? Because I like this skin a lot!

I've also started getting the script.favourites error - I'm looking into it, just to check if it's my fault or not before I report it.
Apart from being annoying, skin will run without it but you'll have a problem adding favourites to the home menu

RE: hybrid - wints - 2012-12-21

Hi mud just noticed i get this on full screen but its ok on windowed

Libary Stats

RE: hybrid - ronie - 2012-12-21

(2012-12-21, 18:57)Mudislander Wrote: I've also started getting the script.favourites error - I'm looking into it, just to check if it's my fault or not before I report it.
Apart from being annoying, skin will run without it but you'll have a problem adding favourites to the home menu

i just pushed an update to the addon repo that should fix this.
when the new version is installed, you'll need to re-add the favourite to the menu button.