Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Titan - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: [WIP] Titan (/showthread.php?tid=148265)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2014-01-12

(2014-01-12, 02:01)Icarus3000 Wrote: Any plans to finish up Avalon in the future?

Bad News: Sorry I have not the time at moment.Sad
Good News: The code are so similar from Titan and Avalon when Titan finish it is easy to port to Avalon

Cheers

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2014-01-12

(2014-01-06, 11:01)reazorFX Wrote:
(2014-01-05, 18:26)Nacker1776 Wrote: I mean if you watch something from 1channel icefilms and others. There is no cache/progress bar showing you how much has been cached.
Some call it a cache some call it a progress bar. But it shows how much of a movie has been cached when watching from online.

Thanks for the responce i know some skins I've had to enable it in dialogseekbar.xml but i cant seen to find anything to help me with this one.

Thanks for you help.

Yes the Dialog Progress is the same like the Dialog Busy and it have no Processbar maybe a percent label will be useful.

Yes any indication of cache progress would be useful its the one thing I look for in every skin.

Thanks.

Is it a good idea to have the cache on the top, left side (like the dialog kaitoast when update addons,... or when you update libraries).
I dont like to make a panel on the center of screen.

Cheers

RE: [WIP] Titan - AlexKruidenberg - 2014-01-12

Hello reazorFX,

Thanks for adding a % to the addon section!
I have a new suggestion: when the download is finished, i see the icon of the default XBMC skin. Maybe you can add a new icon?

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

RE: [WIP] Titan - ownagi - 2014-01-12

Hey reazorFX,

Fixed:
- "Live TV" label is fixed
- Recording icon is now placed correct

Not working:
- Column width in Timer for unselected entries (see photo ... ridiculously the screenshot function was not working on that single screen)

Not sure if desired or not:
- Scrollbar height in PVR is now correct but unlike in other sections (movies, tv series) the scrollbar is visible by default. In other sections the scrollbars are hidden until you start scrolling.
- The scrollbar while browsing recordings still doesn't show up when scrolling.

And thanks for offering the PSD file, but I'm satisfied with the results Wink

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2014-01-13

(2014-01-12, 13:58)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: Hello reazorFX,

Thanks for adding a % to the addon section!
I have a new suggestion: when the download is finished, i see the icon of the default XBMC skin. Maybe you can add a new icon?

Cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

Hi Alex

how you mean the icon of default skin. When change the skin?

Greetz

(2014-01-12, 17:03)ownagi Wrote: Hey reazorFX,

Fixed:

Not working:
- Column width in Timer for unselected entries (see photo ... ridiculously the screenshot function was not working on that single screen)

- Scrollbar height in PVR is now correct but unlike in other sections (movies, tv series) the scrollbar is visible by default. In other sections the scrollbars are hidden until you start scrolling.

Hi ownagi,

- O yes this look not good a overlapping label Blush I was on a wrong part of PVR view. Will be fix.
- Ok scrollbar like in the other views.

Greetz

RE: [WIP] Titan - AlexKruidenberg - 2014-01-13

hello reazorfx,

this is what i mean:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5E158075E48FF123!1688&authkey=!ALPr3O7G3yXAGX4&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.png

cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

Edit: when you fiix the bugs of the pvr section, is the code base then complete? It would be nice if you can add some new view in the future, like an infowall. Maybe you can take some code from other skins?
Aeon nox have some nice views Smile

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2014-01-14

(2014-01-13, 17:00)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: hello reazorfx,

this is what i mean:

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5E158075E48FF123!1688&authkey=!ALPr3O7G3yXAGX4&v=3&ithint=photo%2c.png

cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

Edit: when you fiix the bugs of the pvr section, is the code base then complete? It would be nice if you can add some new view in the future, like an infowall. Maybe you can take some code from other skins?

Yes it´s only a info icon in this dialog, because sometime when you have download some Addons / Skins no icon will be show, or when you install from zip you have general no icon Confused

When the pvr really work perfect and I have finish some things (like Music Playlist Editor) and the skin is 100% finish....

Roadmap:
- Get PVR work perfect
- Finish Music Playlist
- Processbar Dialog
- Skin is testet and 100% run´s well
- Get to offical Repo
- Transiflex Skin

-When on Repo: New views and all other goodys widget, logo, cdart....

Cheers
reazorFX

RE: [WIP] Titan - AlexKruidenberg - 2014-01-14

(2014-01-14, 15:05)reazorFX Wrote:
(2014-01-13, 17:00)AlexKruidenberg Wrote: hello reazorfx,

this is what i mean:

cheers,

Alex Kruidenberg

Yes it´s only a info icon in this dialog, because sometime when you have download some Addons / Skins no icon will be show, or when you install from zip you have general no icon Confused

When the pvr really work perfect and I have finish some things (like Music Playlist Editor) and the skin is 100% finish....

Roadmap:
- Get PVR work perfect
- Finish Music Playlist
- Processbar Dialog
- Skin is testet and 100% run´s well
- Get to offical Repo
- Transiflex Skin

-When on Repo: New views and all other goodys widget, logo, cdart....

Cheers
reazorFX

Hello reazorFX,

You roadmap looks great! Extrafanart for music and movies would be great too. Hopefully you can add extrafanart in the future. Transiflex would be nice too.

cheers,

Kruidenberg

RE: [WIP] Titan - steelman1991 - 2014-01-15

Hi - love that you've continued work on this, but I have a small graphics issue on the Home - there are none lol - see below. Everything else running smooth as silk - should be the default skin IMO.

Thanks for any help.

Should have said I'm running yesterday's nightly build - is this skin version specific?

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2014-01-15

Hi Steelman1991,

yes it´s the new glass look in Gotham :-)

When Gotham finish I will check all funktions work on it. Current I don´t use nightly builds.

Cheers
reazorFX

RE: [WIP] Titan - steelman1991 - 2014-01-15

reazorFX - thought that might be the issue, glad your on the case. Everything else works and is presented as expected, just the Home page, but I can live with that, until you get round to using Gotham.

Thanks again - great work and perhaps the smoothest transition of all the great skins out there,

RE: [WIP] Titan - manray - 2014-01-15

Hi reazorFX,

Again, Great work!

I'm a big fan of this skin since used it in MediaPortal.
I'm also a big fan of karaoke.
Unfortunately, currently this skin has no support for karaoke Sad
My question is, can you include in your roadmap, support for karaoke?
I would be eternally grateful. Blush

Thank you for your work

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2014-01-15

(2014-01-12, 17:03)ownagi Wrote: Hey reazorFX,

Fixed:

Not working:

Fix and on Github, also the scrollbar for TV & Radio Channel View like in other views.
Can you test it and report?

Cheers

(2014-01-15, 13:01)manray Wrote: Hi reazorFX,

Again, Great work!

I'm a big fan of this skin since used it in MediaPortal.
I'm also a big fan of karaoke.
Unfortunately, currently this skin has no support for karaoke Sad
My question is, can you include in your roadmap, support for karaoke?
I would be eternally grateful. Blush

Thank you for your work

let it put to the other things like clearart, logo,......
after all bugs fix and whe have a smooth running skin and on the offical repo. But karaoke is shure nice to have ;-)

Cheers

RE: [WIP] Titan - steelman1991 - 2014-01-16

Hi reazorFX

Is there any reason why you have ommitted a DTS-HD logo. Also the naming of the media icons does not coincide with the abbreviated terms of the current database, which means that in my set-up at least I have a lot of default '?' entries.

Is this again a further issue of different versions (databases in particular)?

In addition to no DTS-HD logo, here are some of the other issues:

5.1 showing as 6.1 - reference channels in db is '6', which in relation to your named icons refers to 6.1. For correct display 'audiochannels' file 5 should be renamed 6. 1 and 2 are OK, but 6 should read '7' and 7, '8' for correct display of audio channel.

VC-1 - correct abbreviation wvc1, not avc1.

There are several PCM derivatives

pcm_s16le
pcm_s24le

none of which appear in your audiocodec folder - they are easily added by copying the existing folders and re-naming, however subsequent upgrading of the skin would overwrite these values, meaning they would have to be added manually on every upgrade.

Could these be added to future builds

Thanks

RE: [WIP] Titan - AlexKruidenberg - 2014-01-16

Hello ReazorFX,

I have a new suggestion. Is it possible to create a repository so we get auto-updates from GIT?
Also it would be a good idea to place the skin on transiflex now so you get more translators.

cheers

Alex Kruidenberg