Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Titan - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: [WIP] Titan (/showthread.php?tid=148265)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [WIP] Titan - bandelguy - 2013-01-06

Any possibility of Artist logos, cdarts,weather underground extra info incuded in Titan or Avalon?

RE: [WIP] Titan - gyro85 - 2013-01-07

Simply the best skin ever, clean easy and simple.

This just made my wifes life so much better. Real light weight and an absolute breeze to use.

Keep up the cracking work.

Thanks
Lee

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2013-01-09

(2013-01-06, 18:46)bandelguy Wrote: Any possibility of Artist logos, cdarts,weather underground extra info incuded in Titan or Avalon?

si si let my first make the basics. I´m still at work on Avalon and Titan.

greetz
(2013-01-07, 22:29)gyro85 Wrote: Simply the best skin ever, clean easy and simple.

This just made my wifes life so much better. Real light weight and an absolute breeze to use.

Thanks
Lee

merci beaucoup Blush

RE: [WIP] Titan - LastCoder - 2013-01-11

(2013-01-07, 22:29)gyro85 Wrote: Simply the best skin ever, clean easy and simple.

Thanks
Lee

Wow .. that's what I need too, the higher the WAF the higher the fun ... ;-)

Hope that PVR will come soon, it's the most important feature for us since an HTPC in the living room replaces a whole bunch of standalone media devices like sat receivers !

Greetz

LastCoder

RE: [WIP] Titan - steelman1991 - 2013-01-11

reazorFX - Great skin - loved it in MP, great port.

One slight problem - I am seeing xml file references on the top left hand side of the screen (in all views) - is this something you are aware of?

One other suggestion is that you consider a change to the font colour on the Settings screens - with the multicolour background they are very difficult to read as they are.

Other than that this is really impressive & slick well done, keep up the good work.

RE: [WIP] Titan - minimoe - 2013-01-11

(2013-01-11, 14:23)steelman1991 Wrote: reazorFX - Great skin - loved it in MP, great port.

One slight problem - I am seeing xml file references on the top left hand side of the screen (in all views) - is this something you are aware of?

You can go to Settings>Custom and disable the debug option,

(2013-01-11, 14:23)steelman1991 Wrote: One other suggestion is that you consider a change to the font colour on the Settings screens - with the multicolour background they are very difficult to read as they are.

Other than that this is really impressive & slick well done, keep up the good work.

I think Razor hasn't stared work on these screens yet.

RE: [WIP] Titan - steelman1991 - 2013-01-11

@minimoe

I don't have Settings>Custom and I don't have xbmc debugging on either?

Forget that - I see it at the bottom - told you it would be better if the fonts were a different colour - then I would have been able to see the option lol

Thanks minimoe

RE: [WIP] Titan - eviltuna - 2013-01-13

Great skin, just what I was looking for, but one question, how the heck do you stop a movie besides pressing "X"? Are the controls not done yet? Cause I can't seem to reach stop/pause etc by pressing the menu button while a video is playing.

RE: [WIP] Titan - Lordy - 2013-01-13

This skin looks realy promesing i have to say.. Smile .. Love it..

If this becomes as nice as i think . this will for sure be one of the skins for my xbmc Big Grin

Good work..

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2013-01-13

(2013-01-13, 04:00)eviltuna Wrote: Great skin, just what I was looking for, but one question, how the heck do you stop a movie besides pressing "X"? Are the controls not done yet? Cause I can't seem to reach stop/pause etc by pressing the menu button while a video is playing.

thx. Big Grin
Yes not coded yet.
(2013-01-13, 08:43)Lordy Wrote: This skin looks realy promesing i have to say.. Smile .. Love it..

If this becomes as nice as i think . this will for sure be one of the skins for my xbmc Big Grin

Good work..

Nice to hear. Blush thx bro.
(2013-01-11, 16:51)minimoe Wrote:
(2013-01-11, 14:23)steelman1991 Wrote: reazorFX - Great skin - loved it in MP, great port.

You can go to Settings>Custom and disable the debug option,

(2013-01-11, 14:23)steelman1991 Wrote: One other suggestion is that you consider a change to the font colour on the Settings screens - with the multicolour background they are very difficult to read as they are.

I think Razor hasn't stared work on these screens yet.

Yes the settings are also not coded yet. Blush

RE: [WIP] Titan - maxmax123 - 2013-01-17

Looks very nice and stylish.

RE: [WIP] Titan - RoRoo - 2013-01-23

(2012-12-25, 21:48)LastCoder Wrote: would be great to have a repo so progress could be seen through auto updates ..

This looks like a nice skin for my Raspberry Pi!!! And indeed, is there any view on being able to automatically update this skin??

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2013-01-27

(2013-01-17, 16:12)maxmax123 Wrote: Looks very nice and stylish.

(2013-01-23, 14:50)RoRoo Wrote:
(2012-12-25, 21:48)LastCoder Wrote: would be great to have a repo so progress could be seen through auto updates ..

This looks like a nice skin for my Raspberry Pi!!! And indeed, is there any view on being able to automatically update this skin??

thx!

not yet but maybe I make soon a repo.

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2013-01-27

Update:

Titan 0.2.8

What´s new:

- Weather finish
- Background change to blue
- Small bugfix in Volumebar, MuteBar and some Dialogs

RE: [WIP] Titan - tjsuominen - 2013-01-30

Repo, please Smile

//timo