Kodi Community Forum
[WIP] Titan - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Skin Archive (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=179)
+----- Forum: Titan (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=212)
+----- Thread: [WIP] Titan (/showthread.php?tid=148265)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2013-02-23

Update:

Version 0.5.3

What´s new:

- Some more dialogs are codet.
- Dialog Panels reworked
- Shudownmenu from ZombieRobot
- Glow behinde dialogs
- Buttons added in dialogs
- Small iconset for dialogs

cheers

RE: [WIP] Titan - minimoe - 2013-02-23

Yay! Time to go back to Titan for more testing.

The reason I don't use it as my main skin is the recent items widget. I use it all the time and i really miss it in Titan.

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-23, 18:20)minimoe Wrote: Yay! Time to go back to Titan for more testing.

The reason I don't use it as my main skin is the recent items widget. I use it all the time and i really miss it in Titan.

Big Grin

I have at time no good solution for the widget. Have someone a idea to place the widget on the homescreen?
My idea is the panel when focus (for example movie) let slide down and behind the panel is a small menupanel how contains the widget...

or the shudown button moved away and the complete menu will postponed in the y-axis down..
maby the shudown button get smaller..

RE: [WIP] Titan - Robtch - 2013-02-24

Smile

This skin is getting better and better. Great work!

I was wondering if there is any way to get the "old" rainbowy background? If anyone can upload it here? I have been looking all over for it...

Thanks!

RE: [WIP] Titan - ntadej - 2013-02-24

It would be good to use fonts that support Slavic letters such as š, č, ž ... I get a crossed square with this letters. Otherwise a really nice looking skin.

RE: [WIP] Titan - minimoe - 2013-02-24

(2013-02-24, 12:17)reazorFX Wrote:
(2013-02-23, 18:20)minimoe Wrote: Yay! Time to go back to Titan for more testing.

Big Grin

I have at time no good solution for the widget. Have someone a idea to place the widget on the homescreen?
My idea is the panel when focus (for example movie) let slide down and behind the panel is a small menupanel how contains the widget...

or the shudown button moved away and the complete menu will postponed in the y-axis down..
I was thinking something like a text-based list but your ideas are better.
Or you can use the empty screen space above the panels and show a row of covers\thumbnails there.

(2013-02-24, 18:19)ntadej Wrote: It would be good to use fonts that support Slavic letters such as š, č, ž ... I get a crossed square with this letters. Otherwise a really nice looking skin.
Same thing with titles and names in Greek.

RE: [WIP] Titan - ZombieRobot - 2013-02-25

(2013-02-24, 16:12)Robtch Wrote: Smile

I was wondering if there is any way to get the "old" rainbowy background? If anyone can upload it here? I have been looking all over for it...

Thanks!

Here you go mate Old Titan Background

RE: [WIP] Titan - Robtch - 2013-02-25

Quote:Here you go mate Old Titan Background

Thank you very much, Mr Robot!
That was very kind of you!
Smile

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2013-02-26

(2013-02-24, 21:29)minimoe Wrote:
(2013-02-24, 12:17)reazorFX Wrote:

Big Grin

I was thinking something like a text-based list but your ideas are better.
Or you can use the empty screen space above the panels and show a row of covers\thumbnails there.

(2013-02-24, 18:19)ntadej Wrote: It would be good to use fonts that support Slavic letters such as š, č, ž ... I get a crossed square with this letters. Otherwise a really nice looking skin.
Same thing with titles and names in Greek.

I try some things out and look how the widgets look better.

If somebody know how change a font to get Slavic letters such as š, č, ž ... I've never done this before Confused

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2013-02-26

(2013-02-25, 05:31)ZombieRobot Wrote:
(2013-02-24, 16:12)Robtch Wrote: Smile

Thanks!

Here you go mate Old Titan Background

thx! Smile

RE: [WIP] Titan - blu5 - 2013-03-11

Some progress in this skin ?

RE: [WIP] Titan - mr.nanuk - 2013-03-14

(2013-03-11, 22:32)blu5 Wrote: Some progress in this skin ?

I'm very interessted in this too!

Will there be an Update which includes the LiveTV Section the next weeks?
This skin really rocks!!!

Thanks for your work so far!
Greetz

RE: [WIP] Titan - reazorFX - 2013-03-15

I also post in Avlon-Thread (If somebody not read it)

Hi guys

as some know I build a house and this weekend I´ll will be move to the new house Image
Do not be disappointed if you hear anything from me. I have till no internet.

best greetz form Germany
cu with brand-new internet... if it work... Image

RE: [WIP] Titan - mr.nanuk - 2013-03-15

(2013-03-15, 08:48)reazorFX Wrote: I also post in Avlon-Thread (If somebody not read it)

Hi guys

as some know I build a house and this weekend I´ll will be move to the new house Image
Do not be disappointed if you hear anything from me. I have till no internet.

best greetz form Germany
cu with brand-new internet... if it work... Image

Hi reazorFX,

na dann sag ich doch mal Happy Umziehing :-))

Viel Erfolg und die besten Wünsche fürs neue Zuhause und dass es die Telekom nicht vergeigt :-))

RE: [WIP] Titan - manray - 2013-03-22

Hi reazorFX, Guys

Great work!

I'm currently using Mediaportal, but I'm thinking of switching to XBMC not because the MP but because of Windows. I'm considering using Linux.
In my setup I use this fantastic MP skin "Titan Extended" and I'm using "Clasic Home", not "Home Basic". I do not like Home Basic.
I don't like the "Home Basic" vision.
I searched and I could not find how to configure to use "Clasic Home" format.
Is there a way to use "Clasic Home"?
If not, do you plan to include "Clasic Home" format?

Thank you