Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Add-on Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+---- Forum: Video Add-ons (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=154)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) (/showthread.php?tid=149052)

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - springroll - 2016-04-07

Very glad Csoboy has picked up the torch from DKnight to update the azdrama add-on
Can someone packaged it up as a different version of the add-on so we can just install the zip as an update to it?

In addition, are there plans to tackle drama24h and sugoideas, both from DKnight?

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - TechGuy8 - 2016-04-07

The current official version is 1.0.25. I suggest to use the fourth number as non-official update. e.g. 1.0.25.1, 1.0.25.2 etc.
When Dknight has time to do an update to 1.0.26, everyone's addon will be updated automatically.

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - biggal - 2016-04-10

It totally fixed the problem. Thanks a million.

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - TechGuy8 - 2016-04-10

(2016-04-10, 17:47)biggal Wrote: It totally fixed the problem. Thanks a million.
Only fixed the files stored at Allupload server. Other file servers, such as Vidobug, Picasaweb. are still not working.
I am not complaining and just point this out.

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - salient - 2016-04-11

Grateful for all the info here.... *just saying*

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - evo668 - 2016-04-12

now all the video loaded but the color of the all video seem all become mono color. not full color like watching via the website. does anyone experience the same or just me?

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - pentiumiii - 2016-04-12

(2016-04-12, 04:47)evo668 Wrote: now all the video loaded but the color of the all video seem all become mono color. not full color like watching via the website. does anyone experience the same or just me?

Not issues at all with the colors here.

On another site where dknight has a forum that forum is now gone, perhaps our beloved dknight has moved on from the project?

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - clementcho1973 - 2016-04-14

Hi guys, I still haven't seen the updated push to the repo.
I have already applied the fix and package it. If you don't mind, I can push the change to the repo. So the rest of us can actually use it.
If there is not objection by end of today 6pm PDT, I will push the changes to repo.

By the way, I have been using the fix. I am able to see shows from Picasaweb 360p/720p, so does VideoBug #1/#2. Am I missing something?

Thanks.

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - TechGuy8 - 2016-04-14

(2016-04-14, 18:04)clementcho1973 Wrote: Hi guys, I still haven't seen the updated push to the repo.
I have already applied the fix and package it. If you don't mind, I can push the change to the repo. So the rest of us can actually use it.
If there is not objection by end of today 6pm PDT, I will push the changes to repo.

By the way, I have been using the fix. I am able to see shows from Picasaweb 360p/720p, so does VideoBug #1/#2. Am I missing something?

Thanks.
Can you push the update to repo if you are not the owner of that repo?
What did you change other than the allupload1 change to get the files from other file server?

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - clementcho1973 - 2016-04-14

I only changed the json_allupload1.php and the version number to 1.0.25.1.
That's all I changed.

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - springroll - 2016-04-14

(2016-04-14, 19:33)clementcho1973 Wrote: I only changed the json_allupload1.php and the version number to 1.0.25.1.
That's all I changed.
The person who owns the repo (DKnight) is no longer active in the Kodi add-on development scene. Therefore, I don't think you can push it to the repo, unless DKNight allows you to.
Is it possible that you host the add-on zip somewhere else? Or better yet, create your own repo?

We all appreciate your help with this here!!!

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - wkc123 - 2016-04-15

Hi guys, any updates fix? I'm not sure which one to download.Is the file upload by cinq is able to watch?
Appreciate for your kindness help.

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - evo668 - 2016-04-19

remove the add-on then reinstall using Csoboy's zip file. it will fix the problem.

btw i found the solution of color issue. need to disable the DXVA2 and render method change to software mode.

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - cscheat - 2016-04-20

Hey guys,

Azdrama stop working tonight.... anything wrongHuh?

RE: [RELEASE] AZDRAMA.NET Video addon (chinese video on demand) - sohlican - 2016-04-20

Yup, it isn't working.