Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only (/showthread.php?tid=150880)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - ferent - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-04, 18:08)Aemstel Wrote: Hi,

I'm using latest git versions of the skin and extended info script and have a small problem. With sets for example, it shows "3 minutes" everywhere (see bottom screenshot). Also, I can't change the infopanel mode. It's stuck on manual.

Maybe you've downloaded the trailers and not the original film Tongue (I'm joking)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Aemstel - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-04, 18:24)ferent Wrote: Maybe you've downloaded the trailers and not the original film Tongue (I'm joking)

Lol Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - bigdave50uk - 2013-04-04

I'm using latest git versions of the skin and extended info script and have a small problem. With sets for example, it shows "3 minutes" everywhere (see bottom screenshot). Also, I can't change the infopanel mode. It's stuck on manual.

I think the info panel mode issue has something to do with the fact that you are viewing the Sets view, ie Video's>Movies>Sets. Using that view seems to only give you limited options for the ShowCase viewtype, for example you cannot choose dvd cases. However if you go into Videos>Movies> Title, then you get all of the ShowCase view type options.

Regarding the duration issue, I don't have this problem, but weirdly the duration doesnt show at the bottom of the screen it only shows on the info panel. However, the value is correct on the info panel.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Deano316 - 2013-04-04

Under movies is the submenu of movie sets which allows you to see your movies grouped together even if they aren't displayed that way in your main library. I want to add this to another menu but only have certain movie sets displayed, is this currently possible?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - CaptainKen - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-04, 19:12)Deano316 Wrote: Under movies is the submenu of movie sets which allows you to see your movies grouped together even if they aren't displayed that way in your main library. I want to add this to another menu but only have certain movie sets displayed, is this currently possible?

Yes it is. I have different movie set collections (Regular movies, Anime Sets, Cary Grant Collection, etc.) controlled via smartplaylists. Then I simply attach a movie set smartplaylist to a menu or submenu. If you want it on a menu rather that a submenu you get the added benefit of locking the background fanart to that of a particular movie set.

(2013-04-04, 20:09)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 19:12)Deano316 Wrote: Under movies is the submenu of movie sets which allows you to see your movies grouped together even if they aren't displayed that way in your main library. I want to add this to another menu but only have certain movie sets displayed, is this currently possible?

Yes it is. I have different movie set collections (Regular movies, Anime Sets, Cary Grant Collection, etc.) controlled via smartplaylists. Then I simply attach a movie set smartplaylist to a menu or submenu. If you want it on a menu rather that a submenu you get the added benefit of locking the background fanart to that of a particular movie set.

Awesome, I'll have to play around with it a bit then. Having some trouble getting the Movieset playlist working Confused

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - CaptainKen - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-04, 20:13)Deano316 Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 20:09)CaptainKen Wrote:

Awesome, I'll have to play around with it a bit then. Having some trouble getting the Movieset playlist working Confused

Looks like what I've done put each collection that is to have it's own menu in it's own folder on the NAS.

\\Server2\Video2\Movie Sets (regular movie sets)
\\Server2]\Video2\Movies Anime Sets (animated movie sets)
D:\Media Library\Christmas Movies

So I haven't tried this where sets are not in their own folder. I see that there is a "Movie Set" rule available, but haven't tried that either.

Let me know if you're still having issues as I might have time to try the movie set playlist rule tonight.

Kind of stuck now with the movie set playlist. As I stated earlier, I don't have "group movies in sets" activated. But I want a couple of particular collections displayed as a sets away from the main library. Obviously one of the default submenus of movies has it displayed this way which makes me think this is possible. Tried playing around with the rules in smart playlists, but I'm not getting anywhere. I have other playlists working okay, just struggling to work this out. Any help is appreciated.

@CaptainKen: My movies are scattered across various drives, relocating them is not option. Any insight you can give me would be a great help.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Angelusz - 2013-04-04

Hey everyone. I've been using XBMC for a while now and decided to start putting it to more serious use. As in, make it my one and only media player.

To get off to a good start, I downloaded this awesome skin.

By just mucking about all the menu's, I found most of the options myself. However, there's a few things I just can't quite figure out on my own. So, here's a few questions, hoping you guys can provide an answer!

1. Is there a guide/manual somewhere?
2. How do I exclude a certain folder from the library, even though its parent folder is being scanned? (Otherwise I have to make a lot of parallel folders, instead of subfolders, which is messy).
3. How do a great a home-screen 'button' to go straight to "files" list? I prefer this option to sift through my collection easily, based on my own folder hyrarchy. I am, however, unable to custom-build this button. Right now, what I did is removing all the other buttons from the sub-menu for Video's. It's a bit messy though, there should be an easier way, without using the sub menu.
4. Under shutdown, I removed all sub-menu items except for "exit" (as that's the only one I want to use, I use windows). However, "Suspend" is still there. It doesn't show up in the config window. In the grander scheme of things, this question is related to 3, however, as I'd prefer to just instantly "exit" when I select the main menu "Shutdown" button.

Thanks for creating this great skin guys, it's truly a work of art.

[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - braz - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-04, 21:02)Deano316 Wrote: Kind of stuck now with the movie set playlist. As I stated earlier, I don't have "group movies in sets" activated. But I want a couple of particular collections displayed as a sets away from the main library. Obviously one of the default submenus of movies has it displayed this way which makes me think this is possible. Tried playing around with the rules in smart playlists, but I'm not getting anywhere. I have other playlists working okay, just struggling to work this out. Any help is appreciated.

@CaptainKen: My movies are scattered across various drives, relocating them is not option. Any insight you can give me would be a great help.

You might look at creating/customizing the video node for sets. I've customized the one for titles, and I've created new ones. As far as I know, however, the nodes for sets, genre, year, etc can't be customized because they can't be changed to a filter.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Branphma - 2013-04-04

Same problem here. Using latest git.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-04, 22:08)Branphma Wrote: Using latest git.

that´s a lie Wink

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - ninian - 2013-04-04

Ahhh, I cant take looking at all these features, gonna get the git tonight Smile

[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - braz - 2013-04-04

(2013-04-04, 22:03)bryanbrazil Wrote:
(2013-04-04, 21:02)Deano316 Wrote: Kind of stuck now with the movie set playlist. As I stated earlier, I don't have "group movies in sets" activated. But I want a couple of particular collections displayed as a sets away from the main library. Obviously one of the default submenus of movies has it displayed this way which makes me think this is possible. Tried playing around with the rules in smart playlists, but I'm not getting anywhere. I have other playlists working okay, just struggling to work this out. Any help is appreciated.

You might look at creating/customizing the video node for sets. I've customized the one for titles, and I've created new ones. As far as I know, however, the nodes for sets, genre, year, etc can't be customized because they can't be changed to a filter.

Just found my old post about customizing the set node.

forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=141712

Top 250 in TriPanel view - bsoriano - 2013-04-04

Phil & BN,

First of, thank you so much for this amazing skin! By far the most complete and, for me, the reference against which all skins should be measured. I have a small request: Would you consider adding the Top 250 indicator in the TriPanel view? I thought perhaps it would look good next to the media flags in that view. I am solwly but surely building up my IMDB Top 250 collection, and have created a smart playlist to view these movies. TriPanel (with bannerlist) is by far my favorite view (use it for both movies and tv shows), and it would be really good to see the Top 250 indicator without having to go into the info screen for each movie.

Thanks for considering my request.

Regards,

Bart