Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only (/showthread.php?tid=150880)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Deano316 - 2013-04-22

Quick question, just upgraded from xbmc stable to nightly as well as the newest git version of Nox. Installed over the top of the old version, had all working including the new DVD extras add on. For some reason now the DVD extras add-on isn't working, was just wondering does this come with nox as standard now? Just trying to ascertain if there is a conflict as I didn't do a clean install?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - mikebzh44 - 2013-04-22

(2013-04-22, 15:40)phil65 Wrote:
(2013-04-22, 15:18)mikebzh44 Wrote: Some overlayed labels :

And album name is not to close from menu bar (PLAY EXTRA INFO ...) ?

i know. no need to mention obvious flaws like this.
OK, sorry.

And for clearcase switch :

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150880&pid=1403019#pid1403019

It's the same (obvious and known) ?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-04-22

will fix that.
btw it would be nice if you all would report bugs by adding them to github issues list. that way they won´t be forgotten.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - mikebzh44 - 2013-04-22

OK. You mean by using this :

https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox/issues?direction=desc&sort=created&state=open

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-04-22

correct.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - koomak - 2013-04-23

(2013-04-21, 18:24)koomak Wrote:
(2013-04-14, 04:17)koomak Wrote:
(2013-04-06, 02:08)koomak Wrote: Very nice SKIN
I have one problem in video add on
why it does not show description of video in original langue (i.e in youtube I subscribed to videos channel that has
description in PERSIAN language under each title but shows onlt some ...)
while in confluence there is no problem
Anybody can help
Thanks

Hi phil65;
Now that u r online
would u please look at my question (posted already)
This issue is for all Aeon skins
thanks a lot

system --> appearance --> fonts

Thanks for replying
but there is no Arial font option to choose
As I checked in confluence skin when I choose Arial everything is fine
can you check for me ( i.e choose BBC Persian from youtube and browse some video description in confluence skin
shows correctly in persian with Arial base font but if you choose default there is problem)

Thanks Phil65 Waiting for response
[/quote]

Hi Phil65
Would u please look at this
Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - CutSickAss - 2013-04-23

@koomak

There is an Arial font in the Git version.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Greg. - 2013-04-23

(2013-04-22, 08:16)Greg. Wrote:
(2013-04-21, 11:23)Ovokx Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 23:51)Greg. Wrote: dont know if @me, i havent manually named anything, thought AD did all that?, disc.png etc?

the only way that XBMC knows format type of your files (dvd, blu-ray, hdtv, dvb, etc) is adding them on your name file. For example: The.Matrix.bdrip.mkv

thanks, you seem to only one interested in helping me. altho i can see how the filename may be used to discern case artwork, i fail to see how it matters for disc.png, surely it only parses the movie title portion. crazy how i see all the movie cdarts in others postings, but dont c any myself!

*BUMP*, as he slowly goes insane!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - dpar - 2013-04-23

(2013-04-23, 05:57)Greg. Wrote:
(2013-04-22, 08:16)Greg. Wrote:
(2013-04-21, 11:23)Ovokx Wrote: the only way that XBMC knows format type of your files (dvd, blu-ray, hdtv, dvb, etc) is adding them on your name file. For example: The.Matrix.bdrip.mkv

thanks, you seem to only one interested in helping me. altho i can see how the filename may be used to discern case artwork, i fail to see how it matters for disc.png, surely it only parses the movie title portion. crazy how i see all the movie cdarts in others postings, but dont c any myself!

*BUMP*, as he slowly goes insane!

What exactly are you trying to do? Are you just trying to see disc art with your movies or something else? Your post is not clear.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - CaptainKen - 2013-04-23

(2013-04-20, 08:07)Greg. Wrote: why dont i get dvd's logo.png for movies, ive run ad and extended info scripts?. what am i missing?

When you say that "you don't get" does this mean that the files are not in the folder or that you don't see the artwork presented within the skin?

Did you enable those artwork types within AD?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Greg. - 2013-04-23

(2013-04-23, 07:35)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2013-04-20, 08:07)Greg. Wrote: why dont i get dvd's logo.png for movies, ive run ad and extended info scripts?. what am i missing?

When you say that "you don't get" does this mean that the files are not in the folder or that you don't see the artwork presented within the skin?

Did you enable those artwork types within AD?

no!, so that was easy, thnks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Greg. - 2013-04-24

so martijn, my movies on nases right. they are programmed to turn off. they did so in the middle of an ad update, so it wouldn't be able 2 write to movie loc but would be able to access userdata\databases which is on a local drive.. do i just rerun, or do i have to enable overwrite all toggle?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Kokonutcreme - 2013-04-24

(2013-04-24, 01:06)Greg. Wrote: so martijn, my movies on nases right. they are programmed to turn off. they did so in the middle of an ad update, so it wouldn't be able 2 write to movie loc but would be able to access userdata\databases which is on a local drive.. do i just rerun, or do i have to enable overwrite all toggle?

Question best asked in Artwork Downloader thread.

From my understanding if you have enabled "use local files" setting in AD then you're asking AD to download and write files to local folders, enabling "overwrite all" is a good combination to use with "use local files" so AD will replace SD images with HD versions that have been uploaded to fanart.tv since your last run as AD will automatically select HD versions by default.

If "use local files" setting is disabled then AD will create URL references for the image files you've asked AD to download that exists on fanart.tv for titles in your library. Nothing is written locally.

So depending upon how you've configured AD, it may not be necessary to re-run a scan for your entire library.

I should add that this behaviour is for when you launch AD from programs menu.

If you're pressing the "Get Artwork" option from info dialogs for Movies and TV shows then you have options to select files manually or get all artwork automatically, I think running both options from info dialogs writes local files, but I could be wrong.

PS - Kia ora Aotearoa

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Kokonutcreme - 2013-04-24

Phil and BN

Is it a limitation within XBMC or Nox to have more than one quicklist available to configure for use on the home menu?

I'm using two at the moment, one for a movie menu and the other for the shutdown menu.

I find it a very useful feature for movies displaying 9 items in a big vertical menu to access playlists, video nodes, addons etc rather than configuring submenus. I thought I would be able to setup another separate quicklist for a second movie menu but it looks like ActivateWindow (1157) can only be used for a single instance.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Greg. - 2013-04-24

(2013-04-24, 04:52)Kokonutcreme Wrote:
(2013-04-24, 01:06)Greg. Wrote: so martijn, my movies on nases right. they are programmed to turn off. they did so in the middle of an ad update, so it wouldn't be able 2 write to movie loc but would be able to access userdata\databases which is on a local drive.. do i just rerun, or do i have to enable overwrite all toggle?

Question best asked in Artwork Downloader thread.

From my understanding if you have enabled "use local files" setting in AD then you're asking AD to download and write files to local folders, enabling "overwrite all" is a good combination to use with "use local files" so AD will replace SD images with HD versions that have been uploaded to fanart.tv since your last run as AD will automatically select HD versions by default.

If "use local files" setting is disabled then AD will create URL references for the image files you've asked AD to download that exists on fanart.tv for titles in your library. Nothing is written locally.

So depending upon how you've configured AD, it may not be necessary to re-run a scan for your entire library.

I should add that this behaviour is for when you launch AD from programs menu.

If you're pressing the "Get Artwork" option from info dialogs for Movies and TV shows then you have options to select files manually or get all artwork automatically, I think running both options from info dialogs writes local files, but I could be wrong.

PS - Kia ora Aotearoa

yes, agreed, but as ive started here may i continue, if not, just move mods.
o.k so i rerun with 'use local files', i would assume it would write disc.png, banner.png, clearart.png, logo.png etc to movie dir. seems not?, where are they then?
still, i cant see disc art for movies.why?. am in showcase view, cases on..