Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only (/showthread.php?tid=150880)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - laasonen - 2013-11-23

(2013-11-23, 15:20)wgstarks Wrote:
(2013-11-23, 15:01)laasonen Wrote: Aeon Nox is by far the best skin I have ever used and I'm very grateful for your amazing work, but it makes me really sad that it doesn't work on Gotham properly. Is there any information about Gotham support? Thank you!

BigNoid has made several comments about it in this thread. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=165395&pid=1538858#pid1538858

Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - BigNoid - 2013-11-23

Here's a teaser for next version:

[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - huzz456 - 2013-11-23

Whoop whoop!! Smile

[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - MaxCore - 2013-11-23

More moreee SmileSmile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - teeedubb - 2013-11-24

(2013-11-23, 21:15)BigNoid Wrote: Here's a teaser for next version:

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Cant wait to see the finished product!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Vaikin - 2013-11-24

It's square!!! <3

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - BigNoid - 2013-11-24

(2013-11-24, 03:42)Vaikin Wrote: It's square!!! <3

Yeah, rounded edges are gone Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - StinDaWg - 2013-11-24

Can we expect to download something in the next couple of weeks?

[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - cgebke - 2013-11-24

I am pumped!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - mikebzh44 - 2013-11-24

Great news !!!! Can't wait for this Aeon Nox 5.0 release Big Grin

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - AeronNL - 2013-11-24

Can't wait either!
Maybe this question is already asked, but is there a feature list to be found for the new upcoming version of Nox?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - jdoo - 2013-11-24

BigNoid, thanks, that looks excellent! Nox 4.0.9 is my favorite skin by far. One thing that would be great is if you could copy the wall view behavior in MQ5 where if you sit on an item in wall view for a while, it darkens all the other thumbs and brings up a mini box with info. It looks pretty cool but I have no idea how difficult it is to copy features between skins.

Thanks again for your work on this skin!!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - capfuturo - 2013-11-25

BigNoid,

Would it be possible for you to add an option under configuration in the next iteration of Aeon Nox for viewing <originaltitle> in addition to <title>, the former perhaps in a smaller font and not bolded (or/and vice-versa). Both can be obtained from either local NFO files or online scraper (UMS for instance). Most skins do not contemplate how useful to users this info is! Specially when looking for a movie within a library plagued by movies from so many countries and languages: sometimes we don't know the english (international title) but we do know the original title, or vice-versa.

Scenario 1: Happens all the time when I watch French/Japanese movies with my French/Japanese friends. They can't visually find the movie right away in my movie library simply because they don't know/remember its international title. Sometimes they have to find a movie by its poster if I happen to have the original French/Japanese edition of the movie poster. A way to show both and an option to sort by either of them would be truly welcome.

Scenario 2: A group of users with multi-cultural backgrounds who require XBMC for their work (i.e. a production company) need as much information as possible displayed on screen specially with so many different releases of the same movie: usually the extended information <title> tag, in their local NFO, has been edited in order to include extended information such as the release studio, type of release and year; e.g.: <title>Ben-Hur</title> has been edited to contained now <title>Ben-Hur [WB UCE 2011]</title> where WB is the acronym for Warner Brothers, UCE is the acronym for Ultimate Collectors Edition and the year is the new year for the specific release (not the <year>) tag, which is the original year of release). So that will read on display as: Ben-Hur [WB UCE 2011] (1959). This group of users will also require and welcome the original title for professional reasons.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - st graveyard - 2013-11-25

Great news regarding the new version of NOX.

Big_Noid ... I just like to whisper in your ear ... "Rom Collection Browser" ...

To me, the only thing that is missing in NOX is decent RCB support ...

Welcome back ;-)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - ReducedToZero - 2013-11-25

* Straight edges: Check
* A hint of transparency in panels: Check
* A bucket load of Nox DNA: Check!

Very nice Smile

@nearly everyone, slow down the requests folks, you'll scare him off Wink

@BigNoid, Welcome back indeed Smile