Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only (/showthread.php?tid=150880)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - xbmc17 - 2013-02-05

(2013-02-05, 05:09)Greg. Wrote:
(2013-02-05, 02:13)xbmc17 Wrote: Anyone know why extrafanart is not working? I just upgraded to Frodo (using apt-get), renamed my Userdata folder, re-scanned my entire library. It just uses one fanart and will not rotate between them (worked fine on Eden). I have tested multiple artists where I have a local "extrafanart" folder. I'm on Ubunutu if that matters.
have u enabled it under VIEWTYPE settings?

Yes I have.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - phil65 - 2013-02-05

did you set the path in skin settings?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - zom414 - 2013-02-05

(2013-02-03, 05:05)dpar Wrote:
(2013-02-02, 23:04)gnenad Wrote: Hi. I cant figure by my self so i need help.
When i enter into MUSIC from HOME SCREEN, in which mode ( library or files ) should i choose and play artist to get this screen:

When you are playing music, go back to the home screen, and hit back again.

Rater than adding my own screen I hope you don't mind me using this one to illustrate my problem.

When I use this option all my fanart displays ok but after I've played a couple of songs I cannot press back to go back to the main menu. I have to press stop but if I do that I cannot do anything in the main menu and I have to use task manager to end XBMC. I've attached my log (first time so bear with me please) so I hope someone can help me out:

http://pastebin.com/E64gEgZG

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - xbmc17 - 2013-02-05

(2013-02-05, 09:02)phil65 Wrote: did you set the path in skin settings?

Sorry about that, didn't know that menu existed and didn't find the solution in my search. Thank you.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - fungify - 2013-02-05

Just returning with this error back from page 60 or so.

When returning to the home screen from Options, the home menu is completely blank, as you can see:

I've tried reinstalling XBMC 12 and Aeon Nox 4.0.9, rebuilt all databases and setup the home screen from scratch, but the problem persists.

This is a log generated by opening XBMC, opening Options and then returning to home menu.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=33014

The problem seems to be related to this error:
Code:
Control 9000 in window 10000 has been asked to focus, but it can't
as it appears quite a lot of times in the log, but I could be very wrong.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

FFY

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - john.doe - 2013-02-05

Hi

I think I've found a bug. It's reated to adding skins at the home page. Go to settings, skin settings, customizers and select the option to customize home screen (it's the 2nd option in that menu). You'll go to home page and if you click on an item (for example TV Shows) you get a menu. Select widget, pick one (for example recent movies) and after applying the style you will be asked to pick a name for it, this is where the bug happens, you're asked to type the name of the widget. If you click ok in the remote the keypad goes away but the dialog in xbmc remains and there's no way to close it, as if the ok is ignored.

Thanks,

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - ShadowTek - 2013-02-05

One small issue is when you chose addon-music for a customized sub menu option, it doesn't enter the info into the custom function correctly and doesn't work correctly.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - mzanetti - 2013-02-05

(2013-02-05, 23:07)john.doe Wrote: I think I've found a bug. It's reated to adding skins at the home page. Go to settings, skin settings, customizers and select the option to customize home screen (it's the 2nd option in that menu). You'll go to home page and if you click on an item (for example TV Shows) you get a menu. Select widget, pick one (for example recent movies) and after applying the style you will be asked to pick a name for it, this is where the bug happens, you're asked to type the name of the widget. If you click ok in the remote the keypad goes away but the dialog in xbmc remains and there's no way to close it, as if the ok is ignored.

Some more info: This is related to JSONRPC. In this window (and only in this) all JSON input seems to be ignored.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - eeyore - 2013-02-06

Great job on a fantastic skin!

I really love the new cd wall and movie wall background views. Any chance you could add a tv poster/season wall view?

It would be awesome to have a couple of different customisable cd/movie wall views that we could use for custom menu items such as docu's and sports.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - john.doe - 2013-02-06

One more bug:,

The notifications when the remote controller is connected appears even if there's a video full screen, I would like them to show only if there's no video playing.

thanks again,

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - armymanbrad - 2013-02-06

Wow this is the best skin on xbmc by leaps and bounds. Im not sure if my request is an option already or if it could be added to an update possibly. I love the movie library view where the covers are at the bottom with the fan arts on the bottom. I would though love to get rid of the top bar it seems to be just covering up my fan art for no reason. Is there an option to do that already?
I also was wondering if theres a way i can remove the bottom tags as well? Thanks Brad

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Vaikin - 2013-02-06

Skin Settings - Customizers - Customize Top Bar.

Bottom tags? you mean the scrolling rss feeds? You can either hide it via Customizers - Home Furniture or via Settings - Appearance - Show rss feeds

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - armymanbrad - 2013-02-06

Thank you so much vaican the top bar is toast. I cant seem to get rid of the bottom bar in the movies library showcase mode . The bar has the name of the mlvie and all the movie type screen size and other tags like that. It takes up a quarter of the screen and kills half the kick a$$ fan art in the movie library. I would put it in fan art view but honestly when you flip through one move at a time with full screen fan art you feel like your going to puke lol.
In view type settings its called floor lable but doesent give you the option to remove it.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - RavenNL - 2013-02-06

Sorry if this has been discussed before but can't find anything about. But is there way to turn off this menu as seen on the screenshot:

I have a weird issue with it, everytime when I turn on my cinema set (amp) it somehow opens the above menu. I have no idea why that it is doing that as I never had this issue with older versions. This is a bit annoying when switching from tv to htpc and also doesn't make sense why it's doing that.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - HackerHelpDesk - 2013-02-06

Everything is working great but I have 1 thing I have been unable to find. Is there anyway to have a smart playlist play in the main menu? For example Music Videos playing in random order? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for the great skin.

Edit: Found the answer, I changed the type to custom and used the PlayMedia command.