Kodi Community Forum
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only - Printable Version

+- Kodi Community Forum (https://forum.kodi.tv)
+-- Forum: Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Forum: Skins Support (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+---- Forum: Aeon Nox: Silvo (https://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=142)
+---- Thread: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 (FRODO) only (/showthread.php?tid=150880)

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - crimsonfury - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-04, 21:30)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 22:01)crimsonfury Wrote: Can we get the option for VideoWall with TVShows too? I know you said before it would take time... Just wondering if you had remembered it?

Also is it possible to tell Artwork Organizer to seperate the Artwork for the different Smart Playlists that are at this time considered "Movie Fanart/Posters"?

Phil?

Nevermind! I updated to 4.1.2 and I love the options with Videowall now! I set it up for all of my movie smartplaylists and my TV shows! So both questions answered with one update! Thanks!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - ferent - 2013-02-08

I have a lot of youtube videos added as favourite. There are any way to make a vide-playlist with all my favourites videos?

Thanks

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - nanohits - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-08, 02:36)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2013-02-04, 21:30)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2013-02-01, 22:01)crimsonfury Wrote: Can we get the option for VideoWall with TVShows too? I know you said before it would take time... Just wondering if you had remembered it?

Also is it possible to tell Artwork Organizer to seperate the Artwork for the different Smart Playlists that are at this time considered "Movie Fanart/Posters"?

Phil?

Nevermind! I updated to 4.1.2 and I love the options with Videowall now! I set it up for all of my movie smartplaylists and my TV shows! So both questions answered with one update! Thanks!

Would love to see some screenshots Smile

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Slushy - 2013-02-08

Quick question regarding setting a custom infoline. Since I use custom movies & tvshow menu (using smart playlists), I wanted the infoline to be specific to that. I was able to do it using the smart playlist manager earlier (nox 4.0.9). Has that been tweaked in the source version? Can't get it to work on it. Its probably WIP.

Also, this is just a minor Q. In the 4.1.2 version (or whichever one is the latest), the standard infoline for tvshows doesn't show the number of the TVshows anymore. Its just "Episodes: X Unwatched: X". Previously it was "TV Shows: X Episodes: X Unwatched: X". I will have to learn to tweak the code one of these days!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - AeronNL - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-08, 04:10)nanohits Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 02:36)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2013-02-04, 21:30)crimsonfury Wrote: Phil?

Me too!

Mainly because i am curious what the "video wall" actually is?
I googled it but cannot find the right info?Rolleyes

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - nick w - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-08, 10:43)AeronNL Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 04:10)nanohits Wrote:
(2013-02-08, 02:36)crimsonfury Wrote: Nevermind! I updated to 4.1.2 and I love the options with Videowall now! I set it up for all of my movie smartplaylists and my TV shows! So both questions answered with one update! Thanks!

Me too!

Mainly because i am curious what the "video wall" actually is?
I googled it but cannot find the right info?Rolleyes

Another for a screenshot!!

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - fungify - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-08, 02:44)ferent Wrote: I have a lot of youtube videos added as favourite. There are any way to make a vide-playlist with all my favourites videos?
Well - you can add your Youtube favorites as a XBMC favorite, and then map til favorite to a button on the homescreen. Not sure if thats what you want to accomplish though.

FFY

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - voochi - 2013-02-08

In some views (for example 'low list' the TV episode thumbnails look very washed out and lacking in contrast.

I assume it is because there is some kind of white transparency effect but I think it looks pretty bad, it makes the thumbnails look very low quality.

Any chance of getting a response on this error (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150880&pid=1325073#pid1325073) that I posted a while back? I've attached a description, screenshots, a debug log and what I believe to be the error message, but unfortunately I have no idea of how to solve it.

FFY

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - CutSickAss - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-08, 14:00)fungify Wrote: Any chance of getting a response on this error (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=150880&pid=1325073#pid1325073) that I posted a while back? I've attached a description, screenshots, a debug log and what I believe to be the error message, but unfortunately I have no idea of how to solve it.

FFY

Did you try a guisettings.xml reset? Re-installing retains this file, only a clean install of XBMC would delete it. Find "C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\guisettings.xml", and rename it to guisettings.bak (this is a backup, don't delete it). When you start XBMC a new guisettings.xml will be created and all of your settings will be gone (don't worry, you can have them back if you made the backup).

Check if the problem persists: If it is fixed, then setup all of your old Nox settings again. If the issue is not fixed, then the reset was pointless, so close XBMC, delete the newly created guisettings.xml and rename guisettings.bak --> guisettings.xml to restore your old settings.

(2013-02-08, 14:33)CutSickAss Wrote: [Did you try a guisettings.xml reset? Re-installing retains this file, only a clean install of XBMC would delete it.
Thanks for your response. Yes - I did a complete reinstall, including ALL Xbmc-files. The problem seems to have startet after I moved some of the home menu buttons around (from inside the menu).

FFY

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - bigbodiehard - 2013-02-08

(2013-02-07, 19:01)bigbodiehard Wrote: apologies if this has been asked before but when I searched I couldn't find anything. How can change the default on osd from subtitles to play?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - andrewf - 2013-02-08

(2013-01-13, 23:39)rolapinou Wrote: Well, that's exactly what I did at first and finally it's working.
Dunno why I had the problem at first.
Another stupid question : why is the skin not using the logo.png or MovieName-clearlogo.png when they are locally stored in the same movie folder.

EDIT : it is exactly the same with clearart.
Finally, I though that Frodo was using MovieName.jpg or poster.jpg for posters but I noticed that only MovieName.tbn is working. Is it normal ?

For example with Cars :
I scrapped the folder with the default scrapper (well all I need is locally stored in dedicated files) but the logo isn't shown as should be.

When I launch Artwork Downloader, it works.
I doesn't when I try to rescrap/refresh the movie info Undecided

How exciting (well for me anyway).....searching the thread for my new favourite skin and what do i see but a pic of one of the images (clearart2.png) I created for fanart.tv on someone else's PC. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy to know that part of may little contribution to add to the whole experience is out there.

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - Shinu - 2013-02-08

Not seeing any mention of the missing title and tagline from the movie video fullscreen info. Is anyone else experiencing this bug?

RE: [RELEASE] Aeon Nox 4.0 - rumpleforeskin - 2013-02-08

Updated my HTPC build from Eden to Frodo today and updated to the newer Aeon build.

After reading this thread I learnt that it is intentional that the "press up for trailer" no longer functions, yet on the left side of the screen in "showcase" view there is still the small tab showing the up arrow with the trailer icon below it suggesting it should function as before!

Other than this small graphical anomaly the update worked great and i'm enjoying the new features of both xbmc and aeon nox